• ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Have you considered a 10ga?
    Nothing like a 10ga
    I’ve got two, a single barrel and a double.
    The single has accounted for several gobblers. I remember when you could walk in Walmart and 10ga shells were always plentiful. Never see any shells no more to feed the heavy thumpers.

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nothing like a 10ga
    I’ve got two, a single barrel and a double.
    The single has accounted for several gobblers. I remember when you could walk in Walmart and 10ga shells were always plentiful. Never see any shells no more to feed the heavy thumpers.

Target sports usually has a ton of 10ga. Just looked now, they have buckshot, slugs, several varieties of steel and drylok. Occasionally turkey loads, but doesn’t look like any right now.

I have an Ithaca Mag 10. I think 2 gobblers with it, though haven’t used it in probably 10 years. My shoulder hurts just thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well Monroeville walmart is charging 9% on food then.

Under Florida law a single serve drink in a cooler isn’t consider a grocery and is taxable. 7% here, the only tax rate we have (varies slightly by county, some add a percent or 2.). Groceries, meaning unprepared, not ready to eat or drink items, are not taxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    So that's why I see so many Alabama plates at the Walmart in Milton....
    The new homes I used to do were so much cheaper in Alabama. Same builder. Same layout.
    Lillian, Elberta Foley area you would spend 250k and get a 1/3rd to 4 tenths lot.
    Pensacola, 280k and 1/3rd lot.
    Gulf breeze/Navarre would be stacked on top of each other on tiny lots for 330k.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have 20ac.... this is my land tax... Oops can't find pix. $36.00 found it. View attachment 263587
    Wow,
    Covington County is ripping me off on my 20 acres, everything in this county is sky high, been trying to buy 50-60 acres just to have a place to hunt since I lost my lease, land going for $10,000 to $14,000 an acre for rural property, have found some a little cheaper but it’s swamp land with no easement. But getting back to the taxes, look at what my 20 acres is taxed at compared to yours just to the east of you. IMG_0192.jpeg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Wow,
    Covington County is ripping me off on my 20 acres, everything in this county is sky high, been trying to buy 50-60 acres just to have a place to hunt since I lost my lease, land going for $10,000 to $14,000 an acre for rural property, have found some a little cheaper but it’s swamp land with no easement. But getting back to the taxes, look at what my 20 acres is taxed at compared to yours just to the east of you. View attachment 263596
    In all fairness they haven't seen the house and improvements yet. I'm not gonna tell them either. Also they are jamming us on the power I think it's..17 cents a kilowatt.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In all fairness they haven't seen the house and improvements yet. I'm not gonna tell them either. Also they are jamming us on the power I think it's..17 cents a kilowatt.
    Our family has a lake house in conecuh.
    Property tax is still reasonable. Property prices going up as out of town people move in.

Top Bottom