DK Firearms

Vietnam 2? Or is it 3, counting the 20 year GWOT?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Lets not forget all the SF troops (and Advisors) we had in the 80's embedded with the Contra's in Latin America. That spawned MS-13, that later came to our country. :mad: At the same time we had SF troops assisting DEA and getting into skirmishes with the FARC and drug lords in Columbia. So yea we have been doing this type of stuff for generations!

DangDang

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Lets not forget all the SF troops (and Advisors) we had in the 80's embedded with the Contra's in Latin America. That spawned MS-13, that later came to our country. :mad: At the same time we had SF troops assisting DEA and getting into skirmishes with the FARC and drug lords in Columbia. So yea we have been doing this type of stuff for generations!
    Those countries have to be in disarray for the drugs and $$$ to keep flowing. We just need Taiwan to not be invaded for a year or 2 while we get the TSMC semiconductor chip plant up and going in AZ. After that I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t turn Taiwan into Ukraine 2.0 to bleed out China; destroying the old semiconductor plant in the process. Checkmate

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Gearing up for Chinese aggression toward Taiwan. I’m guessing 2026 is the year. China will not just give up on Taiwan.
    Was on Chinese news channels that 2027 was the year America would be crushed. Quote "will not survive"

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I really think this is not a good tactic ,I believe the purpose of putting US boots on the ground is to make china think twice . Trust me they already war gamed it in ,if and when the Chinese decide to move on Taiwan it will be theirs short of a nuclear WW3 war and imho taiwan aint worth it . China read all the books on the US/cuba games in the 60's and they are getting a free show on how badly the US navy is dealing with sub par hootees missile attack on shipping and communication [undersea cable] defense . .

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I really think this is not a good tactic ,I believe the purpose of putting US boots on the ground is to make china think twice . Trust me they already war gamed it in ,if and when the Chinese decide to move on Taiwan it will be theirs short of a nuclear WW3 war and imho taiwan aint worth it . China read all the books on the US/cuba games in the 60's and they are getting a free show on how badly the US navy is dealing with sub par hootees missile attack on shipping and communication [undersea cable] defense . .
    How much you want to bet if Trump gets reelected they're going to move these Green Berets out of Taiwan and China will back down all together?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IIRC, China announced years ago that it would win the next war using economic and technological means, not conventional fighting. Think about the control China already has over our lives from semiconductors to the food and "necessities" found at your local Walmart. Ya'll know that China has been tapped into western economies and industries since the 70s, and our government helped make that happen, right?

Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    IIRC, China announced years ago that it would win the next war using economic and technological means, not conventional fighting. Think about the control China already has over our lives from semiconductors to the food and "necessities" found at your local Walmart. Ya'll know that China has been tapped into western economies and industries since the 70s, and our government helped make that happen, right?
    You left out social media.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    And they bought like half of all American farmland. I don't know the exact percentage, but it's a super high percentage of our land that is owned by China. And they also buy a high percentage of investment properties

Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    China is using TikTok to build profiles/dossier of every user. Government employees are forbidden to have the app on the phones, because the app lifts data from the phone and can be used for eavesdropping.

Top Bottom