• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    you guys are right on, enough is enough. There needs to be armed teachers, coaches, or janitors or whoever in each school. But remember the usual suspects that nixed this idea last time it was proposed. Another thought is no prisoners need to be taken. You catch up to them, make sure you have the right person, and drop him on the spot. A few biting the dust may change some minds. The threat of jail doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent. If shooting them doesn't stop this crap I am out of ideas.
    It happens once in a while but I can't remember the last time I heard of this type of a shootout at a gun store, lil redneck country store, or police station. I wonder why?

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    The bodies aren't cold yet and former president bho and veep biden are demanding, demanding gun control. I know biden occupies the White House. He has been living in tax payer paid public housing all of his life (mooch). That doesn't mean he belongs to be there.

View attachment 167048

Attachments

• 73D074F0-AF05-4F51-AAE6-371C28099A40.jpeg
      73D074F0-AF05-4F51-AAE6-371C28099A40.jpeg
      925.6 KB · Views: 85

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Fox News reporting now , 19 deceased children and 2 teachers deceased

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Lord Jesus please be with these families that have lost precious children, give them comfort lord, heal their hearts and minds. Help this country as a whole to stand up against evil and defeat it wherever it may arise.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Im sorry that the parents had to send their children to an unarmed school. The most valuable thing on this planet is our childrens future. Maybe more parents will wake up after this.

Update, the news finally released more information and the school had an officer that tried to stop the crazy.

Last edited:

24/7 Hooker

Your Crash is my Cash
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Its proven that Good guys with guns, stop bad guys with guns. Arm the faculties. Protect the children. Gun control is a pipedream. The suspect supposedly bought the guns legally. But with the lgbtq background. A mental disorder was over looked. And cost 20+ innocent lives. My heart aches for the families. I can't begin to imagine the pain. But why is gun control pushed as an answer?! Train and Arm the Faculties!!!

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Schools should be hard targets. High fences, limited access - even parents for pickup should be somewhere controlled.

Some nut off the street should not be able to stroll in and start shooting.

We should put police or sherif stations at the same location so there is always a substantial presence.

2 barriers - fences and gates for initial entry and then the school buildings themselves.

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    54 Billion dollars has been sent to Ukraine to protect their borders, that money could have stayed here to protect our schools and our border
    "10% for the big guy" would not be as easy here.
    I was watching "journalists" last night say "that this shooting was from not allowing open immigration to America."

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

macdavid

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We cannot protect the most precious thing we have in the USA, kids, let alone protect the world.. Like a few members said hire ex military or police to walk the grounds. It may come to John Doe citizen having to secure the schools before it is over. I am afraid our administration will not be able to handle what is going on now or what could possibly come.. It really seems over the last 15 years we have went to a new low. There is a lot of evil today.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Skip to 13:00 if you want to get to the steak & potatoes.

<div class="ifw-player" data-video-id="6284582d2cf66c03fad8aecb"></div><script src="https://infowarsmedia.com/js/player.js" async></script>

Swalwell dressing his boy in a dress with a bow in his hair? Really? There is no limits to the virtue point game with these clowns hahaha. Yeah lots of shootings that don't get sensationalized I think a lot of people know the media game on that by now, hopefully.

Top Bottom