• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    So.. this is high end firepower. The mags alone on these are 150$ roughly. So is this what Transvestites and Grandma's have laying around usually? These recent cases are so dam extreme. Then look at the warning signs yet again people ignored. In the texts "it" appears to be hyper excited that he suddenly had a bunch of super nice gear to rampage with. A tad odd? It's almost as if someone just popped in and armed him wouldn't you say. Maybe it was a Tactical Operator Granny. Or did the kid suddenly walk in and buy like 15k$ or so high end rifles all at once
    ba8f99bdc2d8494b08fa482c222b6ed9.jpg
    21eb5b6638de0456ffd08a0bc058d48c.jpg
    6dc96ae4c00547742402d2ab5e962a9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WRM

Master
    That is quite a collection for a young lad, lass, or whatever. Factor in what must have been some pretty good body armor, and this certainly was not a "casual" act.

BluesBrother

Master
    Many unanswered question. Can any of the weapons be traced back to "fast and furious"? Much needs to be patched together to reach the correct profile and assign blame. Yet demagogues are doing what they always do, i.e. "never let a serious crisis go to waist". despicable behavior on their part.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    That last picture with multiple ARs looks to be from the 2017 Las Vegas shooting.
    Ok.. sorry. It was grouped together in another post I saw. It yeah may not be related. Tbh the officials haven't shown nothing yet. But I think the other photo is confirmed. Still alot of high dollar stuff even if just the 2 rifles for a non pro

lil'skeet

Master
    Swalwell dressing his boy in a dress with a bow in his hair? Really? There is no limits to the virtue point game with these clowns hahaha. Yeah lots of shootings that don't get sensationalized I think a lot of people know the media game on that by now, hopefully.
    Haha! That's cute. I'm teaching my 2 year old girl to keep her index and middle finger knuckles in a straight line with that wrist, keep her chin tucked, and jaw clenched, when she punches her big teddy bear.
    Hope that dress works out for the little boy or girl or thing, whatever.

Raven

Master
    So.. this is high end firepower. The mags alone on these are 150$ roughly. So is this what Transvestites and Grandma's have laying around usually? These recent cases are so dam extreme. Then look at the warning signs yet again people ignored. In the texts "it" appears to be hyper excited that he suddenly had a bunch of super nice gear to rampage with. A tad odd? It's almost as if someone just popped in and armed him wouldn't you say. Maybe it was a Tactical Operator Granny. Or did the kid suddenly walk in and buy like 15k$ or so high end rifles all at once

Credit cards are miraculous too

Viking1204

Master
    This is obviously someone born with a dick that wanted to be a girl, he has a damn mental disease. He shot up an elementary school, he has a mental disease. But no, lets blame the gun and not the boy with a mental disease. Lived with his grandmother and maybe didn't have any male influence in his life. All kinds of red flags for this guy but nope, let's blame the guns.

Raven

Master
    This is obviously someone born with a dick that wanted to be a girl, he has a damn mental disease. He shot up an elementary school, he has a mental disease. But no, lets blame the gun and not the boy with a mental disease. Lived with his grandmother and maybe didn't have any male influence in his life. All kinds of red flags for this guy but nope, let's blame the guns.
    Yep let's blame the guns and get this confiscation party started and see what happens. People forget (because they're purposely not taught this in school) that it was the government trying to take people's guns in church one Sunday that sparked the Revolutionary War
    Screenshot_20220525-115403_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-115740_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525-115808_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

seandizzie

Expert

You know most of those pictures have zero to do with this.

The Transgender claims is false. Thats other is Vegas... You must own stock in Reynolds wrap.

polebarn

Expert
    The shooter was living with his grandmother because his mother is a drug addict;granny had initiated eviction proceedings against the mother who was living in property owned by granny. The photos of the tranny are not the shooter;the tranny has come forth and acknowledged this. The real question is how does a high school dropout afford a new DD? Toxicology on him will be important as are any pharmaceutical/doctor records as well.

Raven

Master
    The real question is how does a high school dropout afford a new DD
    Credit cards man! The guy applied for a $2000 LL Bean store credit card and probably half a dozen other stores. The easiest credit to get. Or he got himself a line of credit at the credit union. Or he was in good with a drug dealer. Yall did say his mom was an addict. Or they're stolen. I really don't care how he got them. All manner of laws and red tape already exist that people walk right through on a daily basis. New laws aren't the answer. Enforcement of existing laws would help but that's not the answer either. Dropping that psycho in his tracks the second he brandished a gun is the only thing that would have stopped this. Arm everybody over 18, on and off school property. An armed society is a polite society

polebarn

Expert
    Credit cards man! The guy applied for a $2000 LL Bean store credit card and probably half a dozen other stores. The easiest credit to get. Or he got himself a line of credit at the credit union. Or he was in good with a drug dealer. Yall did say his mom was an addict. Or they're stolen. I really don't care how he got them. All manner of laws and red tape already exist that people walk right through on a daily basis. New laws aren't the answer. Enforcement of existing laws would help but that's not the answer either. Dropping this psycho in his tracks the second he brandished a gun is the only thing that would have stopped this. Arm everybody over 18, on and off school property. An armed society is a polite society
    Why don't you throw in how the FBI bought it for him?

Grits1/5

Marksman
    In my humble opinion, this shooting was a tragedy, but not really preventable from a “safety” aspect. It does highlight that our public school system is unfit, because these shooters are products of the unfit school system. And the unfit school system is only part of the unfit society that currently exists. The 18 year old shooter should have been raised and educated better, so they didn’t turn into the kind of person that would massacre an elementary school.
    Would gun control have prevented this? No. Even in the strictest gun control areas or countries, individuals will be able to find or get ahold of weapons. If he couldn’t find a firearm, he would have used a knife, bat, or club.
    Would arming teachers or having armed security have prevented this? Possibly. However, do we really need to pay armed security to guard elementary schools? And would that even be practical? This shooter picked an elementary school because it was the softest/easiest target. In America, we shouldn’t need armed security to protect elementary schools and kindergartens.
    The answer is less gun control. Every legal adult should be able to carry firearms. If it was normalize that every adult could be and should be armed, any adult could be expected to instantly end an active shooter’s rampage. It could be a teacher, a janitor, a parent, or just a near by bystander. This would eliminate soft targets virtually everywhere. A cowardly mass shooter would expect to be killed by any adult. I believe this would drastically reduce the number of mass shooters, and certainly reduce the number of people killed by them.
    But even if every adult was armed, tragedies like this might not be fully preventable. If someone targets an elementary school full of kids, that person knows that the children will be unarmed. So this really boils down to the unfitness of society and the public school system, for producing individuals such as this.

lil'skeet

Master
    I have one better, let's see if something is causing a mental disease and go after that. Is there a common denominator with these sick demons?

FLT

Master
    It’s about gun confiscation. If democratic liberals kill enough children, then people will go along with their illogical plans.
    They know full well, that disarming lawful citizens won’t stop criminals. Anyone that believes it , is a fool at best.

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    let's see if something is causing a mental disease and go after that.

You think our resources are strained now, just try treating all the undiagnosed/untreated mental illness walking around. That is the main problem in all this, and that problem is staggering in scope.

WRM

Master
    The answer is less gun control. Every legal adult should be able to carry firearms.

MMM...might not be the best argument here as Texas has been open carry since last year. Uvalde is the kind of town where you'd expect it might be on display. But, he rolled up in a truck and apparently went pretty directly in. Engaged one officer before barricading in that classroom.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    My prayers go out to those affected...I was just getting ready to clear out my Ar's in a final sale but now after hearing biden and the possible new ATF head wanting to ban them again,I think I will just keep them for now

WRM

Master
    All manner of laws and red tape already exist that people walk right through on a daily basis. New laws aren't the answer. Enforcement of existing laws would help but that's not the answer either

With mental illness (of some sort) seemingly the prime driver in most of these, "laws" won't do much. We have a ton of them and the mentally ill ignore freely.

The laws that mostly will actually get enforced in these situations are the ones you'd prefer to have avoided needing: murder, assault, etc.

Top Bottom