Andronicus54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Price
    $30-$1,600
    Item Location
    Panama City
    Sold about half of them in 2 days...thanks everyone. Here is what is still available. Several are marked "sold pending funds" so some may fall through upon inspection (or failure to meet up). Let me know if you have questions.

Here is the list of 54 guns from my friends estate. He was a retired LEO and asked he to help sell these guns for his widow. They will all sell eventually. She has no plan to keep any of them. There were originally 73 guns when I first posted this list last fall. 19 of them sold. I have now lowered the prices on the rest. Since I posted this last night 6 guns have sold and I have offers on several others. I'm glad to make notes of offers, but I'm not selling them for a lower price for a week or two. Then I'll lower the prices again, and/or accept the offers that have been submitted. Just trying to recover as much as I can for his widow. BTW, I'm not receiving any percentage or payment for doing this...all will go to her.

There is a good bit of ammo, some of it rare calibers for the guns on the list....I'm working on getting it inventoried and photographed. I hope to post it later. Please read the cover letter...it will answer lots of questions. This is my first time to try attaching a large file, so bear with me if there are problems. Thanks.

Attachments

• Cover letter & instructions for gun list (3).pdf
      103.7 KB · Views: 361
    • Master list 4 January 2023.pdf
      7 MB · Views: 236
    Last edited:

Andronicus54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Interested in #38 and #40. When can I see them?
    Thank you for your inquiry. I'm retired, so I'm available most times with the exception of doctor appointments and church. I'm in Lynn Haven/Panama City but I'm at Carillon Beach on Sunday mornings if that's closer for you.

Last edited:

Andronicus54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    interested in 52,44,46,47
    Thanks for your interest. If you want to see them I'm in Lynn Haven/Panama City. On Sunday mornings I'm at Carillon Beach if that's closer for you. I'm retired, so I'm available daytime or nights with some exceptions for doctor appointments, etc. Let me know if you want to set up a time and place.

SqdnGunny

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not sure I received your email. Did you identify as SqdnGunny? Sorry...I get easily confused between people's forum names and their real names/emails. Maybe I already responded, but I want to be sure I answered you. Thanks. Doug
    You got it, we've been corresponding. Thanks!

Jsportcpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for your interest. If you want to see them I'm in Lynn Haven/Panama City. On Sunday mornings I'm at Carillon Beach if that's closer for you. I'm retired, so I'm available daytime or nights with some exceptions for doctor appointments, etc. Let me know if you want to set up a time and place.
    Can you please email the list to jsportcpa@gmail.com!

Top Bottom