HD Tactical

Ukraine war veterans on how Kiev plundered US aid, wasted soldiers, endangered civilians, and lost the war

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is Crazy. Did anyone know that Ukrainian parliament gave themselves a 70% raise from our tax dollars?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I saw a report the other day on how they smuggling donated US weapons abroad inside of oil drums. A basic AR is selling for 2400$. It's that dam bad lol. But it's exactly what they did with the surplus they had from Russia after the split.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I knew it was corrupt but damn! They steal all the medical supplies and sell the on the black market. The doctors said the hospital sold all the pain meds now the soldiers didn't have them.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    These people have been at war in their own backyards since like 1905 or some crap like that. Can you blame them for looking out for Number One? I'd be selling everything I could get my hands on too and then I'd be leaving on the first boat, train or truck I could get on

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I wished they'd sell me some, not at those inflated prices tho lol. But yeah it sucks were footing the bull tho. I still want some of the Afghan leftovers ffs

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah. The smuggle route he said was like a well oiled machine. They could send the drums out from there, around all the others, then around the horn of Africa and back up to Europe again. All in 10 days! Now that's pretty efficient lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    That path must have been used for ages. When I get off work I'll see if I can link to the story

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah makes you wonder what they use the PCC's there for. I know CZ sent some scorpions I think heard too. The only really different rifles I've seen fielded there from videos I've seen so far tho was what appeared to be a higher echelon team with some MCX Virtus's. Most all else I've seen have either AKs or thier AK bullpups. They might be giving drivers and stuff the PCCs. Did the Keltecs get stolen?

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Lets not forget that Ukraine WAS, and will continue to be, the largest money laundering entity on our planet. Did anyone actually think giving them billions in money and high dollar military weaponry would go well? Same as giving Iran 400,000,000 in cash wouldn't aid their nuke aspirations? When will we learn not to trust these garbage governments?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom