• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've always thought of Trump as first and foremost a deal-making businessman and not as a particularly dedicated defender of the 2A. And as such have always figured gains in our RKBA would be "on the table" if he were negotiating for something else he really wanted. Still though as gun owners it goes without saying we're in a much better position than we would have been had he lost.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Understandable view but if trump bait and quit was known during the primaries he probably would not have won back then. His rallying points that sold him to the masses are being jettisoned pretty fast. It has to be a new record for shortest time from election to breaking his word. Shall we call him "Lying Don" since he loves the application of adverse monikers?

All this crap about what he will do on his first day in Office. LMAO.

He who gets the keys to the Executive Washroom can pee where ever he wants.

Last edited:

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Suggest you cool your jets, he has not even taken office yet and you are already accepting the word of the media, natorious liars about Trump, about something Trump is reported to have said, not what he actually did. He has not done a damned thing yet. How would you like to be held to the exact same judgement based on what someone says you said, not what you actually did?
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am not on board with Romney as sec of state...I understand the old adage, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, but you should not keep them so close they can stick a shank in your back...

he and jeb, are dead to me now..

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I am waiting to see how is goes and not listening to the liberal news lying about everything to see how Trump governs. I am not a romney fan though and haley going to the UN is pretty stupid when she has NO experience.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Where is John Bolton in all this. I would really hate to think that Bolton stays at home while Haley goes to the UN.
    AND ROMNEY --> !!!! Don't get me started about that POS. Hope Trump ends up publicly trashing him. ---SAWMAN

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I respectfully suggest you read EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP SAID:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/14/us/politics/donald-trump-twitter-white-house.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/politics/trump-new-york-times-interview-transcript.html?_r=0

Suggest you cool your jets, he has not even taken office yet and you are already accepting the word of the media, natorious liars about Trump, about something Trump is reported to have said, not what he actually did. He has not done a damned thing yet. How would you like to be held to the exact same judgement based on what someone says you said, not what you actually did?
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am starting to like this guy.....

expected to announce embassy move from Tel aviv, to Jerusalem ....

muzzies hate it, I like it, another poke in the eyes of liberals and mooslems...

and this too;

There’s no way to sugarcoat the oral arguments in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Civil Rights Commission, a landmark Supreme Court case asking whether a religious baker who objects to same-sex marriages is allowed to defy Colorado’s anti-discrimination law. Justice Anthony Kennedy, the key swing vote and the only conservative on the Court who has shown much sympathy for LGBTQ rights, appears almost certain to side with Jack Phillips, the baker in this case.

Top Bottom