• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woods

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So you have a election where all the candidates except one say if elected they will piss on your leg . Some say don't believe that one guy he is lying he also will piss on your leg . You don't won't your leg pissed on . So why you vote for someone you know will piss on your leg instead of giving the guy who says he won't piss on you a chance ? Or not vote and give the election to the pissers, think Romney. I don't like Trump's personality but he is saying the right things and I would vote for a dead skunk in the road before I voted for the establishment ( all others)

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Name all the Repubs that will NOT give Hillary a free pass ?? Who will not treat her like a sweetie ?? Who will not be afraid to be politically INcorrect ?? Who is not afraid to mention Benghazi,Monica,her lack of leadership,her not accomplishing a damn thing during the years she was S of S ?? Who will brig up her past all the way back to when she was in Arkansas ?? Who will ask her during a debate,when she knew that Bill was gettin' head under the oval office desk,and why did she continue to LIE to the American people,stating over and over again that her husband was innocent and that the whole thing was a "right wing conspiracy" ??

Only one that I know of -----------> DONALD TRUMP !! If the person that would do the above and not simply hand the election over to her(remember the Rommney-BroBamma debate) was Donald Duck,I would vote for him also. --- SAWMAN

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sort of have to admit that while I'm not crazy about Trump at times and still not sure I trust him he is the only candidate with a pair. The others are so scared of Hillary and will have no control over the narrative that her camp and the media will create. Somehow, Trump and maybe it's through the shear force of will of his sometimes obnoxious personality, has set his own narrative and is beating the MSM and democrats at their own game. As Sawman stated, he is not going to ignore the Clinton's obvious weakness out of political correctness. Just how he didn't take being labeled a sexist laying down and fired back flipping the script on Hillary and her support of Bill's treatment of women. That is something in my mind that makes me more inclined to support him and something we haven't seen form any candidate in long time.

Hillary and MSM media will steamroll any of the other candidates and they simply are not equipped to effectively fight back like Trump. I know what the poles say about his popularity but I don't think they tell the whole story. Despite how people may respond in a poll subconsciously nobody respects a wimp. Romney should have won. He was a hell of a nice guy, had executive experience, and the economy was terrible. A lot of people may pull the lever for Trump yet never be willing to admit it.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We need a wake up call to get the UNITED STATES OF AMERICIA back on track and TRUMP may be the ticket, only time will tell, going to be very interesting to see what shakes out, TRUMP COULD BE OUR ONLY CHANCE TO DO THIS BEFORE IT IS TO LATE??? :scared: :scared:

Last edited:

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How do the Trump fans explain some of things he has said he will do that aren't doable? Make Mexico pay for the wall? What happens when they refuse? Has he answered that basic question? Ban Muslims from entering the US? How do you ban Muslims? Order Customs to ask what their religion is? Ban anyone wearing clothes that look Muslim? Ban all people from Muslim countries? Ban anyone who speaks Arabic, Farsi, Pashto, Dari, Uzbek or Urdu? Ban anyone with a Muslim sounding name?

Cruz is my guy. Probably the only one I'd consider voting for. Trump says some of the right stuff, but then he says things that are completely incompatible with the office. Will you Trump fans turn on him when your guy can't follow through on the things he says he will do, but are obviously not possible?

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm actually really surprised that there are not more Cruz fans around here. Kind of disappointing. If the Rs nominate Cruz, he will defeat Hillary.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I would like to see Trump as President and Cruz as Vice. Reason- Trump has the balls to say and do things. And Cruz would be smart enough to let him do it but would also guide him and reign him back in so to speak if Trump got too crazy. Trump can contact and hire the best folks for the job at hand and Cruz can provide the political side of things. Hope I explained my thoughts well enough

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    How do the Trump fans explain some of things he has said he will do that aren't doable? Make Mexico pay for the wall? What happens when they refuse? Has he answered that basic question? Ban Muslims from entering the US? How do you ban Muslims? Order Customs to ask what their religion is? Ban anyone wearing clothes that look Muslim? Ban all people from Muslim countries? Ban anyone who speaks Arabic, Farsi, Pashto, Dari, Uzbek or Urdu? Ban anyone with a Muslim sounding name?

Cruz is my guy. Probably the only one I'd consider voting for. Trump says some of the right stuff, but then he says things that are completely incompatible with the office. Will you Trump fans turn on him when your guy can't follow through on the things he says he will do, but are obviously not possible?

all of you say is doable, but takes cajones to get it rolling.

I like cruz also, he has the highest constitutional rating....

trump cruz ticket?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    TRUMP 2016...but I am voting for the Repub nominee no matter who, just cannot allow a Dem

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I like Cruz but I wouldn't mind seeing Trump in there just for the entertainment value. The guy has a pair.
    Maybe it's time we just dang sure go for it. Don't care who we offend. Make other countries think we just might be crazy. Quit this political correctness crap.
    Heck, I would just like to see what he might do. This country is about done for anyway, let's take some extreme measures and see where it goes. Might be our only chance.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does anyone really think Trump will actually do or implement everything he has mentioned? Why would he be any different than every single person who has run for office in history. I quit believing in santa clause, the tooth fairy, and promises made by politicians running for President a long time ago.

It appears to me that he has identified a different path to victory than the traditional mainstream chamber of commerce republican party and is doing what politicians do and getting a base energized and fired up to actually go vote for him. Better than trying to woo a bunch of moderates and minorities that claim to be undecided but ALWAYS fall to the democrats. In the end a republican can never offer them the goodies the democrats will and maintain any credibility with conservatives who get disgusted and just sit it out. Trump has been sitting back and watching this pattern repeat itself and is smart enough to not chase fool's gold.

Maybe if he gets in there he will make some wiser decisions on other matters as well. I have no idea how he would actually govern as President but it's got to be better than Hillary and it is becoming increasingly apparent that he is the only one with a chance. He can and will say things that the others would never dare and the bastard will defend it like his life depends on it. The media just can't seem to put him in a box like they do the others. Politically speaking it's impressive and irritates the hell of the establishment types. Poor ole Jeb is going to need years of therapy after this is over. Sometimes his head just looks like it is going to explode. He is such a part of the establishment that he has no ability to step outside of it and see how so many Americans view them.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Does anyone really think Trump will actually do or implement everything he has mentioned? Why would he be any different than every single person who has run for office in history. I quit believing in santa clause, the tooth fairy, and promises made by politicians running for President a long time ago.

It appears to me that he has identified a different path to victory than the traditional mainstream chamber of commerce republican party and is doing what politicians do and getting a base energized and fired up to actually go vote for him. Better than trying to woo a bunch of moderates and minorities that claim to be undecided but ALWAYS fall to the democrats. In the end a republican can never offer them the goodies the democrats will and maintain any credibility with conservatives who get disgusted and just sit it out. Trump has been sitting back and watching this pattern repeat itself and is smart enough to not chase fool's gold.

Maybe if he gets in there he will make some wiser decisions on other matters as well. I have no idea how he would actually govern as President but it's got to be better than Hillary and it is becoming increasingly apparent that he is the only one with a chance. He can and will say things that the others would never dare and the bastard will defend it like his life depends on it. The media just can't seem to put him in a box like they do the others. Politically speaking it's impressive and irritates the hell of the establishment types. Poor ole Jeb is going to need years of therapy after this is over. Sometimes his head just looks like it is going to explode. He is such a part of the establishment that he has no ability to step outside of it and see how so many Americans view them.

YES, I think he intends to do just what he says he will do. He in an anti-politician and means what he says.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    YES, I think he intends to do just what he says he will do. He in an anti-politician and means what he says.

Good to see some passion! I don't think anyone was too fired up for Romney and that's why we got Obama 2.0 imo. Hopefully Trump has lots of folks fired up and actually ready to go vote for him in the general election and encourage others to do the same because I get the feeling he is about to run away with the primary.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    He's already made comments that, when called out upon(and negatively recieved), he claimed were not ment in the literal sense. You know, the politalk tap dance.
    IF he wins, I suspect that after absolutly nothing is done about the border, immigration, etc, we will hear a "I didn't actually mean I was gonna get Mexico to build a wall. I ment that's the kinda thing I'm capable of, because I'm so good at negotiating."

Plus, I hear there's a picture of him wearing square toed shoes, which is soooo 2004....

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Whats so damned hard about gettin' Mexico to build a wall. You simply tax the shit out of anything imported into the US from Meh-he-ho. As we accumulate X amount of dollars we build X number of feet of wall. Problem solved. Remember .....Trump is a business man.
    Not saying he would be another Regan ... just sayin' that he would NOT be affraid of sticking it in Hills ass during a debate. Tell the truth,wouldn't that alone be worth a vote ?? --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    We could always just use whatever money we send to them in aid to build it.

But what I mean is, I don't believe he actually intends to do anything he says(wether I agree with them or not). What scares me is what he does intend to do in office(my imagination is my worse enemy). I guess we will see

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whats so damned hard about gettin' Mexico to build a wall. You simply tax the shit out of anything imported into the US from Meh-he-ho. As we accumulate X amount of dollars we build X number of feet of wall. Problem solved. Remember .....Trump is a business man.
    Not saying he would be another Regan ... just sayin' that he would NOT be affraid of sticking it Hills ass during a debate. Tell the truth,wouldn't that alone be worth a vote ?? --- SAWMAN

He will completely "schlong" the Hildabeast.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Something else ---> I feel that she,like Da Bro,can be easily riled up. I'm talking to the point of damn near havin' a vapor lock on national TV. They both have been surrounded by "yes men" all their lives. They are both extreme narcissist. They have never ever been told they were wrong to the point of proving it "in their face" with a live audience that will laugh and openly boo or hiss.

Trump is the only candidate that can AND WILL do this during a debate. Hillary will self combust. She will completely lose it. Trump will have her to the point of tears. He will not be politically correct. He does not give enough of a shit to be politically correct. I feel ...... hell ...... that's a good thing. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    He will completely "schlong" the Hildabeast.

That's just NASTY!!!

ETA- I support Trump, got the sign in my front yard, bumper sticker on my van. I can't wait to pull that lever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom