Trump Picks JD Vance for Vice President!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southalabama

Master
    Speculation JD gonna be replaced with RFK Jr.

After last couple years I don’t discount anything

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Ridiculous. Where did that intel come from cnn? Trump looking for a legacy. JD is that legacy. Keep your eye on the ball.
    demorat rumor mill on a replacement . vance was picked because he is the normal guy opposite trump , RFK is more mondo beyondo than trump . RFK is flavor of the month because he can bring some votes to trump and he is a poster boy [ not the best] for a politician publicly breaking ranks with his demorat party and speaking out against them . Look for him getting maybe an ambassador posting next year for his time .

BluesBrother

Master
    demorat rumor mill on a replacement . vance was picked because he is the normal guy opposite trump , RFK is more mondo beyondo than trump . RFK is flavor of the month because he can bring some votes to trump and he is a poster boy [ not the best] for a politician publicly breaking ranks with his demorat party and speaking out against them . Look for him getting maybe an ambassador posting next year for his time .
    RFK is an Independent demonized by his own dem family, but check, check, and check on the other stuff.

Southalabama

Master
    Ridiculous. Where did that intel come from cnn? Trump looking for a legacy. JD is that legacy. Keep your eye on the ball.
    Conservative blogger/news Benny Johnson made a post on Truth Social to the effect Trump/Kennedy strongest ticket. That post was liked by Trump.

The world isn’t what it seems Gunny.

BluesBrother

Master
    Conservative blogger/news Bennie Johnson made a post on Truth Social to the effect Trump/Kennedy strongest ticket. That post was liked by Trump.

The world isn’t what it seems Gunny.
    Again, ridiculous. Bennie who? Does he have ccp ties? I'm aware RFK jr. has a family genetic affliction but as VEEP he has to communicate effectively to move the candidate into the White House. JD does that, RFK jr does not. DJT is not going to make another VEEP mistake.

Southalabama

Master
    Again, ridiculous. Bennie who? Does he have ccp ties? I'm aware RFK jr. has a family genetic affliction but as VEEP he has to communicate effectively to move the candidate into the White House. JD does that, RFK jr does not. DJT is not going to make another VEEP mistake.
    I take it you aren’t one of his followers on Truth Social.

Southalabama

Master
    I said “speculation” and there is speculation and it’s not coming from Democrats

Perhaps from left field but not from the left. It’s coming from the right.

BluesBrother

Master
    I take it you aren’t one of his followers on Truth Social.
    I'm not. Is he a ccp plant?
    I said “speculation” and there is speculation and it’s not coming from Democrats

Perhaps from left field but not from the left. It’s coming from the right.
    deep staters are they? deep staters influence is far reaching. I learned a long time ago, opinions are like a$$holes. . . . . everybody has one. Eye on the ball, it's a distraction. Not worthy of our time. IMO

Southalabama

Master
    I'm not. Is he a ccp plant?

deep staters are they? deep staters influence is far reaching. I learned a long time ago, opinions are like a$$holes. . . . . everybody has one. Eye on the ball, it's a distraction. Not worthy of our time. IMO
    Doubt he’s a plant. Worked at Breitbart, Blaze, Dailey Caller and Turning Point.

I’m still laughing when you said a VP candidate must be able to effectively communicate.

I present to you VP Kamala Harris. What is is. What has been has been.

BluesBrother

Master
    Doubt he’s a plant. Worked at Breitbart, Blaze, Dailey Caller and Turning Point.

I’m still laughing when you said a VP candidate must be able to effectively communicate.

I present to you VP Kamala Harris. What is is. What has been has been.
    The reason I asked if a plant of the ccp because top of mind today (I hate that term of kjp) was an arrest with an espionage charge brought against ny governor's top aide, linda sun and her husband, for being ccp spies. vet, vet, vet governor. Spies and people with the potential of being a spy are everywhere. Wasn't it senator diane feinstein's driver of 20 years a ccp spy? Yes, I think he was. Wasn't Representative swallwell's squeeze a ccp spy? Yes, I think she was. Doesn't hunter and joe biden have proven ccp ties? Yes, I think they do. Wasn't senator robert menendez, democrat ny, spying for egypt? Yes, I think that was proven in court. Dam. Anyone beside me see a pattern here?

Anyway, your examples of incompetent VEEP candidates are dems. What's your point?

Southalabama

Master
    The reason I asked if a plant of the ccp because top of mind today (I hate that term of kjp) was an arrest with an espionage charge brought against ny governor's top aide, linda sun and her husband, for being ccp spies. vet, vet, vet governor. Spies and people with the potential of being a spy are everywhere. Wasn't it senator diane feinstein's driver of 20 years a ccp spy? Yes, I think he was. Wasn't Representative swallwell's squeeze a ccp spy? Yes, I think she was. Doesn't hunter and joe biden have proven ccp ties? Yes, I think they do. Wasn't senator robert menendez, democrat ny, spying for egypt? Yes, I think that was proven in court. Dam. Anyone see a pattern here?

Anyway, your examples of incompetent VEEP candidates are dems. What's your point?
    Point was you criticized Kennedy as not being able to effectively communicate and we have at present someone who has trouble speaking coherently as VP.

Viking1204

Master
    Point was you criticized Kennedy as not being able to effectively communicate and we have at present someone who has trouble speaking coherently as VP.
    And the point was made she's a Democrat, Democrats don't care whether their candidates can communicate, they just blindly vote for the Democratic idiot the put in front of them! I leave you this Fox news headline as proof!

Maryland Senate race poll shows Democrat Alsobrooks leading GOP's Hogan, despite 1 in 3 not knowing who she is​

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    And the point was made she's a Democrat, Democrats don't care whether their candidates can communicate, they just blindly vote for the Democratic idiot the put in front of them! I leave you this Fox news headline as proof!

Maryland Senate race poll shows Democrat Alsobrooks leading GOP's Hogan, despite 1 in 3 not knowing who she is​

when i do not know what candidate to vote for i usually write in M mouse

Top Bottom