Trump Picks JD Vance for Vice President!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • big jon

Marksman
    I think vv is a little to much like a know it all teenager and he runs off at the mouth to much but he is smart just doesnt look the part

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

BluesBrother

Master
    Yep.

I don't think DJT learned anything from venmo about Vance he already didn't know. My information is on a need to know basis. Millennials see it differently. They love to share.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I don't think DJT learned anything from venmo about Vance he already didn't know. My information is on a need to know basis. Millennials see it differently. They love to share.
    It's funny that all this stuff pops up, but the shooter is still a ghost...

IronBeard

Master
    At least it's not rubio...

IronBeard

Master
    Has anyone ever seen rubio smile?
    I honestly don't care. Received emails from him and rick scott years agi saying that they would support any gun safety legislstion. They are dead to me, but will probably be re-"elected."

BluesBrother

Master
    I honestly don't care. Received emails from him and rick scott years agi saying that they would support any gun safety legislstion. They are dead to me, but will probably be re-"elected."
    I much rather see scott in that position than this dem chick, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell. yuk Or his last dem opponent charlie christ. double yuk with sprinkles.

florida-senate-polls-debbie-mucarsel-powell.jpg

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Kiss Georgia Goodbye
    Stacey Abrams group Fair Fight attended the Georgia Election Board meeting today to protect Dominion and encourage the Georgia Election Board to vote down moving to paper ballots in November.
    EVERY member, including the Republican members, sided with Fair Fight and voted to protect Dominion and voted down paper ballots in November.

from a friend who lives in albany,ga..

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Kiss Georgia Goodbye
    Stacey Abrams group Fair Fight attended the Georgia Election Board meeting today to protect Dominion and encourage the Georgia Election Board to vote down moving to paper ballots in November.
    EVERY member, including the Republican members, sided with Fair Fight and voted to protect Dominion and voted down paper ballots in November.

from a friend who lives in albany,ga..
    IMG_5034.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I think trump picked well with vance ,he is scandal clean [so far] ,well spoken ,young , vet ,politically tough for an FNG and on the same page as trump meaning they get the message out even when they are apart . Vance is like the good cop ,Pense was too except when it was over he acted not to engage and save his political butt for history . Camel on the other hand opted for a nut job with a lot of baggage but it all comes down to their image makers and what you can sell to the voters . The up coming debates should determine the outcome ,trump should beat camel in that venue unless they pull a miracle prepping her ....or he calls her a slut on live tv lol . Vance and tampon tim might be better , vance will have his hands full i think . For the record i think trump will win because of brandons record

fv22

Master
    When JD first came on the scene running for the senate I wasn't sure about him at all. Over the few years he's been there I have been seeing him do and say the right things. When Trump named him as VP, I was ok with it, but not overwhelmed. Since then, I have been liking him more and more. Now that he told the commie bitch to go to hell I am FIRMLY in his corner!

Top Bottom