• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I intend on going and try to sell a couple things (Model 604 clone and my Golden State Sante Fe M-59) that I have been trying to sell on this forum with no luck. I may even take one of the M16A4 clones. Worst case scenario, I will have spent $10 to walk around and walk out with what I came in with. I have done this many times.

Update:
    I decided to take the Sante Fe M-59, the Model 604 clone, both M16A4 clones, and the XM177E2 clone. It would be nice to at least sell one or two of them.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Like I said, I did go this morning (around 10am). I walked around with the XM177E2, the 604, and the Sante Fe M-59 and had some tire kickers, but no one serious. I took them back out and got the two M16A4 clones. No one approached me about either. Oh well. It appears that hardly anyone has any interest in buying when they hear the prices. They do not realize that the weapons I have are not cheap junk like you would buy from some of the vendors in there.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    still working at setting up a local show havent gave up
    need to build a list of vendors to set up at the show
    and get a few other things lined up
    if you wont me to put your name on a list of vendors let me know
    phone number and name for now

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I guess that guy who used to set up on the right with all the nice pre-lock S&Ws quit coming. He had them in nice wood & glass display cases. Haven’t seen him in a couple of years.
    I’ve had a hankering for a mint Model 60 .38.
    You didn’t happen to see one?

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Actually, the FLU is really going around bad right now, in addition to all of the COVID variants. Wife and I both are just getting over a double dose of Covid (fully boosted) and we really don't need the flu to go along with it. I'm thinking of sitting this one out too.

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I arrived around 11AM. Appeared to be more venders, with a lot of crap, (not gun related), Did not see any beef jerky this time, but that could have been me. Lot more people and the isles were narrower. Prices were higher than last few shows. One clown had Ruger American Ranch in several cal's, He had a premium on the 7.62X39 and 556MM. The 7.62X39 was above Ruger's MSP on their web page. I don't think I will go there again.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Actually, the FLU is really going around bad right now, in addition to all of the COVID variants. Wife and I both are just getting over a double dose of Covid (fully boosted) and we really don't need the flu to go along with it. I'm thinking of sitting this one out too.
    The paranoia over the flu is worse than the flu itself. Too many people are believing what is being reported through the media. The flu has been around forever, yet all of a sudden, there seems to be a lot of cases. The truth is that most of what they called COVID has been influenza, pneumonia, bronchitis, and other sinus and respiratory issues. These things never went away. They were renamed for the sake of the COVID narrative. That said, I did see a few paranoid fools walking around with masks on this morning. 99.99% of the people there are not wearing them. If someone does not feel comfortable in a crowd, by all means, stay home and hibernate. That leaves more room for others who are not in fear to walk around and enjoy the show.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I got lucky and ate some bad seafood. I have food poisoning and I am erupting from both ends. Thank God I did not have to go to this show!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I intend on going and try to sell a couple things (Model 604 clone and my Golden State Sante Fe M-59) that I have been trying to sell on this forum with no luck. I may even take one of the M16A4 clones. Worst case scenario, I will have spent $10 to walk around and walk out with what I came in with. I have done this many times.

Update:
    I decided to take the Sante Fe M-59, the Model 604 clone, both M16A4 clones, and the XM177E2 clone. It would be nice to at least sell one or two of them.
    Contact the former owner of Ranger Firearms. His ex-wife now owns Ranger Firearms, go ask her where he is. I bought and sold my Argentine FN49 there with him about 10 years ago. The only FN49 modified to take proprietary 20 round detachable mags... very much like your M-59

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Like I said, I did go this morning (around 10am). I walked around with the XM177E2, the 604, and the Sante Fe M-59 and had some tire kickers, but no one serious. I took them back out and got the two M16A4 clones. No one approached me about either. Oh well. It appears that hardly anyone has any interest in buying when they hear the prices. They do not realize that the weapons I have are not cheap junk like you would buy from some of the vendors in there.
    Did you have any labeled "for sale" ? Every time I put a sign on mine at the Pensacola show I get bum rushed by every Tom, Dick and Harry wanting to buy what I got. Sometimes I don't make it 5 feet thru the door before it's sold, because they were eyeballing it in line but couldn't legally buy it until we were all thru the door

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Did you have any labeled "for sale" ? Every time I put a sign on mine at the Pensacola show I get bum rushed by every Tom, Dick and Harry wanting to buy what I got. Sometimes I don't make it 5 feet thru the door before it's sold, because they were eyeballing it in line but couldn't legally buy it until we were all thru the door
    I do not bother to do that anymore. I have done it in the past and it was a waste. If people cannot figure out that if someone is walking around with a couple rifles over their shoulder and one if their hand is selling them, then they are pretty non-observant. I had a few people stop and ask about what they were and then they asked the prices. That ended the conversation. People seem to be looking for cheap stuff of which I do not have. I am only trying to sell this stuff to fund some high-end SIG pistols and I am not selling anything at a loss to do it. I am not desperate. I will wait until something sells.

Top Bottom