• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    same hole double tap means only one thing "your second shot missed the target completly!"

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    same hole double tap means only one thing "your second shot missed the target completly!"

Exactly. What kind of hole are you referring to? Grand Canyon could be considered a hole...... then of course there are rectums... hmmmm.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was never really interested in it to begin with. I just figured the design could not be much better then current designs. Otherwise some other company would have used the design before now. It's current price point shows it is not too expensive to manufacture this design.

How much faster can you shoot it?. If it cut your recovery time between shots by 1/4 of second is that really going to make a difference? I doubt it.

I am not sure how he got slide bite unless he just could not continue to hold it correctly from shot to shot. It looks to have a good bit of over hang past the web of the palm. His hand does look beat up though. Maybe the grips safety need some smoothing.

Too bad the trigger sucks as that was the one part I figured I might like.

Last edited:

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I played with one today at the west Mobile Academy. Felt pretty nice in the hand. The trigger was a little heavy but with a nice pull & clean break.

The down side was the trigger had a horribly long reset. I am not real sure you can feel when it rests. I had to fire it 5 or 6 times just figure out where it was.

Also wracking the gun it is anything but smooth. I am sure that has to do with the unique design & not the build qulaity. Its not hard to rack the slide but you can feel the Pederson action block doing its thing & its strange. Would be interesting to shoot one & see how the action feels.

Last edited:

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the update..1 video I watched had a guy rack the slide w just 1 finger..I didn't actually think that would b the case..and I'm surprised Academy let u dry fire it..the 1 here is super anal about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would not say it is hard to rack the slide but it is not smooth like I use to. Not exactly the easiest thing to describe.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Pensacola Academy has one in stock! Go fondle it. It is weird. Slide was easier to rack than my G19 since ya'll are talking about that.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yikes! The one in Mac's video looks like it could not have been test fired. They must be just putting them together & sending them out.

It really amazes me that gun companies will build a new gun, slap it together & send them out without making sure they are working 100%. Seems they would care more about their reputation. Especially Remington since this is their first real production pistol. Yes I know they make a 1911.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I really wanted this thing to fail miserably. Now that it has, I kinda feel bad for it. Kinda makes me wanna pick one up for S&G. I'm sure the one at The Mtn is still there. Poor thing...
    But really, I'll keep my P938. Thanks.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^ Just kind of wondered why you WANTED it to fail. I didn't like the looks of it and wouldn't even consider buying one but sure hate to see anything fail and people getting something less than than they were expecting.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    ^Somewhat because it solves a problem that doesn't exist, but mostly because your BFF was so obsessed with it. Lol.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And who in the hell would my BFF be. CCHGN????

Or Frank. ??????

I have so many friends here.:noidea:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom