• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now as far as Stanley.........well......?? If he is still in the market for ANOTHER grenade launcher since I sold him the first one ........well.....watch out for that guy (!!!!!) --- SAWMAN

I knew someone was gonna meantion my name damn it. For the record I think they prolly gave up wastin man hour an money investigating me LoL! Or agent kept comming up missing and they r tired of hireing?? U tell me but either way that black SUV and AC van quit hanging around across the street months ago?? Safty second!!!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember George Carlin's Seven words you can't say on TV? Now we have the same thing with all our electronic communications. How many "targeted" words can you search or post on the net, Email or say during your phone calls and not get a DOJ "legal" wire tap or a visit?.

I understand some Members don't have any problems with the NSA's "work" and their justifications. I don't have anything to hide either. It is a bigger issue then that with the potential for far reaching consequences. It is another erosion of our rights. They are just skimming a little off the protections against illegal search and seizure. When the Gov tries to skim five rounds from our mag capacity or wants to ban a firearm because of appearance; it's a different story. We raise hell about that. The un-warranted gathering of private information sets a legal president that under the guise of National Security the Gov CAN infringe on your (and I do mean your as in you personally) Constitutional protections and and Bill of Rights. The people that wrote the Patriot Act say that the GOV's/NSA's actions far exceed the intent and scope of the act as written.

Fourth Amendment – Protection from unreasonable search and seizure.
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Ninth Amendment – Protection of rights not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.
    The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Give them a inch......

Q: What firearm restrictions could be imposed in the name of "National Security"?

A: Whatever they want!

Does anyone think that the Gov's access to your stuff is a one way street, just pulling info? If they can access it they can ADD to it. You got nothing to hide but are very confrontational and vocal towards the Gov to the point of it being a issue for them, they will act. You say BS. Tell that to the Tea Party and patriot ORGs that have been targeted for years by the IRS or Reporters that put a burr under obamalam's ass: DOJ gets Taps all your stuff 24/7 and claims in the request "you are a co-conspirator in criminal activity" (for doing your job).

Here is a similar issue on a smaller scale. You drive into a police checkpoint. Answer all the questions fine, then the Office asks if he can search your car (you know quota and all from the Chief). As above you have nothing to hide. It is within your rights to say no and refuse. Giving access to a bad cop could put illegal stuff in the vehicle. Giving access to a good cop who gets a K-9 and finds a stash from the previous owner addict kid who forgot about it makes it yours. We do clean out our new to us used vehicles but you can't do it as well as a trained Drug dog. Do families have kids doing drugs that they don't have a clue about? Yes they do. Your call.

Last edited:

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now its time to discuss which is a better pressure cooker....rival or presto ? Lmao

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hey XXX Remember me?? XX laid out the XXXXXXXX XXXXXX at your HQ, from the xxxxxxxx to the xxxxxx door...xx know where you xxxx too! Damn good thing I am a Patriot and not xxx at you!

edited by the XXX for National Security...

Last edited:

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NSA ... If you are listening..... Please hire me. I read this forum and a bunch of shit on the internet and I don't get paid a dime to do it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    UNFORTUNATELY.......there was a Republican Congressman on Fox News this AM talking about how much we needed the NSA. He was saying what an invaluable job they did against the war on terrorism. He went on to say that the wire taps and all the listening in that the NSA has been doing since the Bush era is the reason that there has not been another terrorist act since 09/11.

WFT !!!!!!!! Did I here right ?? I about choked on my Shredded Wheat. Wondering if he has been on another galaxy and hadn't heard about Ft. Hood,Boston,or others. What a bafoon this Republican was. Is he our only choice ?? Is it his "kind" or vote for a Demo-Crap. ??? Who the eff was this grumpy ol' white guy ?? What state does he "represent"(yeah right!) ?? --- SAWMAN :puke:

Last edited:

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think it's a mistake to rush into the mindset of declaring Ft. Hood and the Boston murderers as acts of terrorism connected to the supposed global war on terror. I know it fits the current right wing radio and fox guest "analyst" talking points to try and score political points but I ain't buying into it. All that does is empower the police state to take more and more of our freedoms away. Those of us who have chosen not to stick our head in the sand about personal security and safety are always quick to point out that you can't stop all evil and just have to deal with it if you are unlucky enough to be confronted by it. If we accept the premise that those acts were preventable buy proper id'ing or suspicion placed upon certain US citizens then we lose the argument right then and there.

We might need to quit worrying about the occasional deluded radical Islamist sympathizer that goes off and worry about what the hell our own government may to do with the information collected on us in the future. What if you get mistakenly associated with a group on some sort of watch list? They already go two hops of info out when looking at a "target's" contacts. That's draws an exponentially huge amount people into the sphere of observation. It's been proven that any 300 million of us are no more than 6 degrees of separation from one another. This is absolutely crazy and an infinitely bigger threat to our security and freedom than anything the various Islamist terrorist may do.

It's all gotten to big. It's turning into it's own beast with an insatiable appetite for power and information in the name of protecting citizens. Maybe this will help spur a real and viable 3rd party political movement to rally around the constitution. Seems an unholy alliance to be agreeing with the ACLU but maybe this common ground can allow both sides to re-examine their prejudices and understand there should be no compromise on the literal interpretation of and adherence to the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom