• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You don't know how right you are Fly! Google is developing smart phone tech to learn your habits and predict what your next request will be before you make it. They are also working on artificial intelligence computers with the government.
    I'm really not a conspiracy nut, I swear! Just read it and heard it from several unconnected sources and I'm starting to believe it. It'll get worse though. I firmly believe that.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is a list of hot words that triggers a extra special recording of you. Terrorist, bomb, Clinton, Obama, tea party, firearms, trade, Muslim, Islam, Christian, bible are all on the list. I can hear the black choppers now.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    .........and they're doing such a damned fine job of it,right ?? I mean.....they caught the Ft. Hood guy....and he was(actually IS) a Major in the United States Army...so his existence was kind secret/shadowy right. And then there was the Boston bombers(can I say bombers here ?? Ian,let me know when/if you get a subpoena)...the NSA(and the rest) did a wonderful job of preventing that....right ???

ME.......I personally don't give a shit and a half, if they listen to every call,text,email, and PM, that I make or receive. Any-hoo...I never use the above "shame on you" words/phrases. Of course with the exception of bomb,Mooze-Lum, Da Bro,Moo-Shell Bro Bamma,and any of the words that start with the letter "B","W", or "K".

Now as far as Stanley.........well......?? If he is still in the market for ANOTHER grenade launcher since I sold him the first one ........well.....watch out for that guy (!!!!!) --- SAWMAN

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Keep it up. The black choppers are going to come get us all. I hate to say it but after this cluster fuck I have totally lost all respect for our government. Vote all the bastards out, install term limits, and get rid of all the crats in Wash. Sadly, that is the only way I see to save the country before it goes completely down the shitter. Sorry for the language but these assholes just piss me off.

Idoono

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The very next time I call John,I'm gonna use every "Hey NSA,look at me" word that I know of,tell them that he knows the guy that knows the guy that "really" killed Kennedy, and he physically helped to bury Jimmy Hoffa. --- SAWMAN

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love the last 4 posts. Now what word can I say to get them on to me.PTSD. That means I am SYCO right.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    John,

I too lost respect for the government over Vietnam but got some back when Ronnie Reagan was president. I wonder if anyone has checked his grave to see if he is rolling over in it.

Idoono

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We had another thread a short time ago about the Gov. recording all our calls and internet usage. A lot of comments said the Gov could not gather and store it. It looks like NSA's newest site in Utah is expanding the storage capacity even more. Its not Big Brother watching and listening. A Brother cares for you. Whether anyone has a problem with it or thinks its fine, we can do nothing about it and tinfoil hats will not help. Lol

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember the fable "The Emperor's new cloths"? Same thing is happening here only the roles are reversed. Your privacy is stripped away leaving all your technical means of communication clearly visible to the Gov, any party they wish to share it with and when they get hacked.

I'm going back to string and cans as soon as I can find one big enough to put my laptop in.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep it up. The black choppers are going to come get us all. I hate to say it but after this cluster fuck I have totally lost all respect for our government. Vote all the bastards out, install term limits, and get rid of all the crats in Wash. Sadly, that is the only way I see to save the country before it goes completely down the shitter. Sorry for the language but these assholes just piss me off.

Idoono

I here ya buddy. If only 50% or so of the mindless sheep brainwashed on crappy reality tv would wake up and get mad we might be able to make some progress.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watching coverage and the arguments in support of this. The obvious one being what if they do away with a program that could have stopped a nuclear terrorist attack or something similar. Does anyone really believe that would be terrorist would talk about or plan something like that on video chat, yahoo or gmail, etc. That's going to require human on the ground intelligence and infiltration into those networks.

They have cataloged all this info and it's not if but when some authorities start abusing the info. They are honestly asking us to just take the government at it's word that they are not looking at any of this info. The federal government is already 24% of GNP and growing. We are heading full steam ahead to a society completely controlled and monitored by the federal government.

If this doesn't wake the American People up then we can kiss our Constitutional Republic goodbye. This activity makes a mockery of the constitution and 4th amendment. I can't believe watching this unfold that REPUBLICANS are flocking to the President's defense on this. 95% of Republicans in office only pay lip service to a small constitutionally limited federal government.

Ron Paul was kooky but the man has being trying to bring this stuff to light for years. If Rand Paul starts gaining momentum I hope he sleeps with one eye open because I don't think the powers that be will ever let him go all the way.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Patriot Act trampled our Bill of Rights and that was passed by a republican president and republican majority congress. All of these politicians whining about the NSA right now most of them probably voted for the Patriot Act. Believe what you want but the fact is both democrats and republicans are screwing us and that's one of the many reasons I voted for Gary Johnson in the last election.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom