• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    LOL @ Fletch, talk about you being in a state of denial...both boston and Ft Hood muslims were in touch and trained or encouraged by Al Quieda, screaming alah acbar as you kill American servicemen is terrorism...period...Take your liberal left wing elsewhere they may like and believe it!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    SEE....!!!! SEE....!!!! ..........It's the Bro Bama youth movement and the NSA trying to get the "goods" on private citizens. They were probably really just looking for either Stanley or ol' ex-Air Force types that used to know something. It's kinda like you and your buddy running from a bear. You would eagerly trip him to get away. I carry a picture,the address,and telephone number of Stanley in my wallet. I will "give him up" to get off the hook.

Only thing I would give them is a stool and/or urine sample. (Son's-O'-Bitches !!!) --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PELL CITY, Alabama -- St. Clair and Bibb county authorities are confirming there were roadblocks at several locations in their counties Friday and Saturday asking for blood and DNA samples. However, the samples were voluntary and motorists were paid for them as part of a study, they said.

the rest of the story at:
    http://blog.al.com/east-alabama/201...likes&fb_ref=s=showShareBarUI:p=facebook-like

Un F*cking believable. We have "OFF-Duty Cops" obviously being paid by a non-state company, Running a Road Block on a other wise public roadway. Surely they were in uniform, had police cars with lights on and "Acting under Color of Law, as if the roadblock was for a legitimate law enforcement purpose. They unlawfully impede civilian movement until they get "adequate volunteers". I wonder how much money was "gifted to the Departments involved?. That hole thing stinks and Al Citizens should not stand for it.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ---They were probably really just looking for either Stanley or ol' ex-Air Force types that used to know something. It's kinda like you and your buddy running from a bear. You would eagerly trip him to get away. I carry a picture,the address,and telephone number of Stanley in my wallet. I will "give him up" to get off ! --- SAWMAN

Sadly I believe this! Guess I alway knew we weren't tight? Damn Dear Santa, thanks for the grenade launcher (an grenades),explosives, full auto's, SBR's,AOW's, O and that cool silencer!!

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL @ Fletch, talk about you being in a state of denial...both boston and Ft Hood muslims were in touch and trained or encouraged by Al Quieda, screaming alah acbar as you kill American servicemen is terrorism...period...Take your liberal left wing elsewhere they may like and believe it!

Oh my gosh, far from a liberal left winger Frank. I'm not willing to be hoodwinked into being complacent while our 4th amendment rights are trampled on by the NSA in the name of keeping us safe from "terrorism". It was disturbing to watch the city of Boston be shut down entirely by a militarized police force to search for one little skinny Islamist asshole. Playing those two attacks up into something they are not only serves to keep the wool pulled over the American public's eyes while the Neocons pursue their fantasy of a US lead democratic revolution in the Mid-East. It ain't going to happen and many of us think enough American Blood has been spilled over there.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those folks have been killing each other over religion since Before Christ. Nothing we do short of vaporizing them all will stop it.
    We just need to wall the bastiges in and let them have at it with each other.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Those folks have been killing each other over religion since Before Christ. Nothing we do short of vaporizing them all will stop it.

+1 on this! Let them kill each other and then God can sort them out.

Idoono

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Dang right and we send our environmentalist over there to lecture the Arabs about the harm they are doing to the environment. After they have all been beheaded we can start using our existing and environmentally safe technology to drill our own freaking oil and become a net exporter of oil and natural gas. It's projected to happen by 2030 anyhow. With the right policies in place that timeline can reduced to a few years. Then we can let the Chinese try their hand at playing Kingmaker over there for access to oil and deal with the blowback.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Getting back on topic, hell man the NSA is monitoring the PTA and the Girl Scouts too. Your rights are their enemy.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Getting back on topic, hell man the NSA is monitoring the PTA and the Girl Scouts too. Your rights are their enemy.

This thing on the NSA monitoring us and this website... I am not worried about it.

And if you are reading this (NSA) which I really doubt it... You need to find something else better to do with my taxes I pay and I pay alot.

Top Bottom