• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    I remember an Asian civil service cook on Duke Field who got caught trapping the feral cats from around the mess hall/kitchen. He got in trouble when they found that he had butchered them and was filling his freezer. That was in the 70’s.
    Yep... it's not unheard of.

Whether or not any specific instance occurred, it happens every day here and around the world. Any supposed "debunkers" are full of it. First of all, there's no way they can prove it didn't happen.

Look at it another way: It's not that big of a deal, so why are so many lying to cover it up? Potentially up to and including a presidential debate moderator???

Last edited:

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    The least of our border problems are the ones eating cats. The influx of terrorists that have been trained in AQ training camps and are now being funneled into the US is crazy. They are all new recruits that not known to the US, don't have their DNA profile in the system, and their names are not on a watch list. Senior AQ leaders have been sent across our southern border as well, some have been caught but most have not. Those senior leaders are now sitting on these cells building up caches of weapons, id's, vehicles, and gathering the materials to go bang.

The election is not going to make a difference on the damage that has already been done and the events that they have already been set in motion.

The next big bang is coming and will likely be on multiple fronts in coordinated attacks. The chatter is building and I would expect something to interrupt our elections and cause chaos, confusion, and disorganization.

I'm not a foil hat kind of guy but I can tell you this... if you have not stockpiled the items necessary to survive then you need to start. And I'm not talking 72 hours of food. You better be prepared to survive and fight for a long time... the cats will have to fend for themselves.

DustyDog

Master
    Whose to say eating fluffy the kitty is bad? In our society it is but in others meat is meat.
    I eat quail, dove, duck, geese, deer but I don’t like squirrel. I’m sure there are plenty who frown upon eating Bambi.
    As I said above ^^^

DustyDog

Master
    The least of our border problems are the ones eating cats. The influx of terrorists that have been trained in AQ training camps and are now being funneled into the US is crazy. They are all new recruits that not known to the US, don't have their DNA profile in the system, and their names are not on a watch list. Senior AQ leaders have been sent across our southern border as well, some have been caught but most have not. Those senior leaders are now sitting on these cells building up caches of weapons, id's, vehicles, and gathering the materials to go bang.

The election is not going to make a difference on the damage that has already been done and the events that they have already been set in motion.

The next big bang is coming and will likely be on multiple fronts in coordinated attacks. The chatter is building and I would expect something to interrupt our elections and cause chaos, confusion, and disorganization.

I'm not a foil hat kind of guy but I can tell you this... if you have not stockpiled the items necessary to survive then you need to start. And I'm not talking 72 hours of food. You better be prepared to survive and fight for a long time... the cats will have to fend for themselves.
    Yep... I'll vote for Trump, but if Kamala wins, I'll just get to see "the looks on their faces when they finally get what they're asking for" a little sooner :D

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Yep... I'll vote for Trump, but if Kamala wins, I'll just get to see "the looks on their faces when they finally get what they're asking for" a little sooner :D
    I agree, my vote will be for Trump and Republicans down ticket but I am starting to really think that Dems are going to get all the woke votes, win, and place all their "ideals" into action. The result will be the fear of many but only the vision of a few. A lot of people are going to be scratching their heads at the resulting changes to this country and saying, "This is not what I thought was going to happen when I voted for Kamela!"

Bay Ranger

Master

The next "big bang" won't happen til after the election. Enemies don't want to elevate the problem caused by our open borders. That may cause Trump to be elected - which they surely don't want. They want Comula to be elected so the borders stay open and all the illegals to become citizens so they can vote to entrench the Dims leadership

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    they can eat everything in springfield, oh that moves.. if the residents don't give a toot, i don't either

they will start on the cows first, more return for the effort

simple solution, deport them all.

Carl

Master
    "'Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!’”

It's like they meme'd it into existence almost 120 years ago

lakelandmusic

Expert
    And yes, I understand that Americans eat birds as well... waterfowl included. But if there ever was a "scorched-earth" country, Haiti is it. They will pick it clean.

Now I will say this: Haitians got the short end of the stick as far as land goes... there's virtually no way a tiny country shaped like that with the terrain it has can ever thrive. But guess who, if anyone, is responsible for that? FRANCE!

We have paid enough of a price for those who were enslaved here. Every single Haitian refugee should be put on a plane to France, in part because they already practically speak the language!

https://slaveryandremembrance.org/articles/article/?id=A0111
    Haitian history is interesting and pretty brutal. The Spanish back in the late 1400's realized there was coffee and sugar cane there, and made it an export hub. Later they and the french brought slaves from Africa there, and most of the people there now are from Africa. They have some pretty strange and brutal religious beliefs and have been eating and sacrificing humans for a long time. But if you mention that you are a racist and crazy. Even though their "longpig" term has been documented and is an undisputed fact. Importing them by the tens of thousands and dumping them into small cities is a GREAT idea.

lakelandmusic

Expert
    Whose to say eating fluffy the kitty is bad? In our society it is but in others meat is meat.
    I eat quail, dove, duck, geese, deer but I don’t like squirrel. I’m sure there are plenty who frown upon eating Bambi.
    All subjective. None of it matters as far as people's customs. Just don't eat your neighbors pets.

Just wait until they blame sacrificial conservatives in the media for a well coordinated AQ attack. Not to say for sure they will do it, but our own president has taken the podium in some strange glowing red backdrop with US marines standing behind him and called half the country domestic terrorists. Their voter base are chomping at the bit to believe something like that.

BluesBrother

Master
    I've seen YouTube videos of Springfield, Ohio residents that claim eating pets and geese are true. With open boarders is it a surprise to learn many weird and barbaric customs coming to our shores?

Police: illegal 41 year old Haitian South Florida man claims ‘voodoo’ caused him to impregnate 13-year-old. Okay that sounds about right.​

1726588131521.png

DustyDog

Master
    I've seen YouTube videos of Springfield, Ohio residents that claim eating pets and geese are true. With open boarders is it a surprise to learn many weird and barbaric customs coming to our shores?

Police: illegal 41 year old Haitian South Florida man claims ‘voodoo’ caused him to impregnate 13-year-old. Okay that sounds about right.​

Yep... it goes without saying. So what's with all the "debunkers" claiming to have "debunked" something that is impossible to debunk?

Pointing out that a picture of a Haitian carrying geese was taken in another town doesn't prove they're not eating them in Springfield.

The "rumors" are true, but it's still a distraction. These people are master manipulators and know exactly what they're doing. This whole issue could have been set in motion by the left, with a set of "neat tricks" just waiting in the wings to be deployed at the right time to make their opposition look stupid... and it usually works.

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    Yep... it goes without saying. So what's with all the "debunkers" claiming to have "debunked" something that is impossible to debunk?

Pointing out that a picture of a Haitian carrying geese was taken in another town doesn't prove they're not eating them in Springfield.

The "rumors" are true, but it's still a distraction. These people are master manipulators and know exactly what they're doing.
    It's the latest "drive by media's" get Trump on anything ploy. "If true" yada, yada, yada.

BluesBrother

Master

The "rumors" are true, but it's still a distraction. These people are master manipulators and know exactly what they're doing. This whole issue could have been set in motion by the left, with a set of "neat tricks" just waiting in the wings to be deployed at the right time to make their opposition look stupid... and it usually works.
    Is that a conspiracy theory? I like it.

Top Bottom