• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    By "Epsteined himself", do you mean "spirited out of the country for some plastic surgery and a new identity"? :)
    Whatever definition you wanna use for never seen again and no answers for the crimes committed ever being given and the investigation ending without any repercussions for those involved. Because we all know the country is better off with pedos running free instead of high level politicians, entertainers, and royalty being held accountable.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Question? If you have a rep vs a demo in the race and they are the only two candidates for the office. If one was killed does the other candidate win automatically?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

fv22

Master
    Interesting and informative article. He seems knowledgeable but I just wonder about the author after reading this part of it:

"Donald Trump will be 78 on Inauguration Day 2025 and Joe Biden will have just turned 82. And even though my colleague Bill Galston and I have written about the fact that both men are most likely what the scientists call “superagers” and not at all likely to die or become incapacitated any time soonthe question is being asked by lots of people."

How could the author think old Joe was "not at all likely to die or become incapacitated". Hell, he was mentally incapacitated before they stole the election for him in 2020. :rolleyes:

ABlaster

Marksman
    What are the odds and does anyone else find it curious that both assassins were in Blackrock ads? Serendipitous?

As far as I can tell the second guy wasn’t in an ad. The footage seems to be from a protest. If it is an ad, it’s a bad one because it doesn’t seem to feature any products or services.

DustyDog

Master
    As far as I can tell the second guy wasn’t in an ad. The footage seems to be from a protest. If it is an ad, it’s a bad one because it doesn’t seem to feature any products or services.
    Yep... haven't seen anything definitive yet, but it could be a BlackRock ad featuring footage from a protest, right?

And it wouldn't be the first commercial that didn't overtly mention a product. Hell, if you're in the "Investment, Advisory & Risk Management Solutions" business, promoting a war might be right up your alley... not like there's no money to be made.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    One of the commentators, who is also a friend of Trump, said that he plays golf on most nice Sundays when he’s down there so maybe the guy was just speculating that he would be there.
    Otherwise there is a dangerous leak within his ranks.
    wouldn't be much of a stretch to think he may have had golf on the mind, on a sunday.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Sadly, you guys are going to have to start labeling these threads better.

BREAKING NEWS Trump shot at again​

I didn't know if this was an attack from today or if this was one of the previous ones. :/

fv22

Master
    Sure, nothing to see here. Just a guy training his dog. Move along...

Oh wait, this was from "officials" so it must be true, right.

Top Bottom