• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Set in early 1980's Washington D.C., it is about Philip and Elizabeth, who are K.G.B. spies living in America. Sorry, I can't do better than that without giving more of the episode away.

Anyone watch this tonight? I just got done watching and I think it's going to be a good one. I was a kid during the tail end of the Cold War, but I remember it well, and I was excited when I first heard about this series.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    I've seen the commercials for it. Looked interesting.

I'll have to DVR it and check it out.

TraderDan

Master
    It was just OK to me, lacked a little something, I am more into plot and action than a little too much of non sexy sex scenes.

Austin

Shooter
    I haven't seen the first episode, but based on past TV series experiences, you can't just watch the first episode and expect greatness.. The Walking Dead for example.. first episode was alright.. but once you get to the 4th episode or so, there's no turning back!! Starts back in a week or so. CANT WAIT.

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    I hear you, but I feel as though it will get better. Sometimes they go light in the pilot and first few episodes in case it doesnt pan out. I am thinking that either towards the end of the first season, or the second season we will see this thing really heat up.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Yer killin me Austin! The first scene in Walking Dead was Rick popping a little girl (zombie) in the head! ALL rules are broken at that point! I squealed like a pig and my belly button whistled when I saw that!
    I DVR'd The Americans but haven't had time to check it out yet. Kinda looking forward to it, but kind of wondering if they're gonna make it look like we should love the characters and become commies. Don't tell me! Don't tell me!

Austin

Shooter
    Yer killin me Austin! The first scene in Walking Dead was Rick popping a little girl (zombie) in the head! ALL rules are broken at that point! I squealed like a pig and my belly button whistled when I saw that!
    I DVR'd The Americans but haven't had time to check it out yet. Kinda looking forward to it, but kind of wondering if they're gonna make it look like we should love the characters and become commies. Don't tell me! Don't tell me!

I think you need to continue on with the walking dead series starting back with episode one.. and embrace the awesomeness!!

TraderDan

Master
    The Walkin Dead - REALLY? I think it is very predictable and routine show after show. They get caught up with zombies, they fall ,someone comes, they shoot/stab them in the head. show over. Daryl if that is the one hand mans name, is about the only one who makes you wonder at all. come on reruns of Al Bundy is more suspensefull.

TraderDan

Master
    I do have that same crossbow, so I can relate to him alittle, him and his brother make the show, now Merele can throw a good ass woppin at ya, that is the highlight of the show, seein him fight.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    I don't have a crossbow, but I'm a redneck so I can relate to him too. LOL
    No need to start back Austin. I've got em all DVR'd and have spent today fixing my weedeater in front of the TV while watching the marathon and getting ready for tomorrow.
    After the marathon, I'll continue the zombie love with "The Zombie Podcast" which keeps me going in between TWD seasons and breaks. It's set in L.A. and tells of a group of survivors trying to get out of Dodge and find others. It's a live action audio thriller, kind of like War of the Worlds. Very good stuff and really well done.

Top Bottom