Patriot Mobile

Survey: Bump in the night. What do you grab?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I was trying to drink coffee as I first read this. I almost choked and sprayed a mouthful across my living room. Thanks Sean!
    That is absolutely HILARIOUS. Dirty Steve would get a kick out of that too. LMBO!!!

Hunkyfish

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    you gotta admit it would be awesome to whip one out during a cc confrontation. Can you imagine the leos reaction when they show up and you hand over your weapon? They look down at the bad guy and see he has a hole you can throw a baseball through and powder burns all over their body. For extra effect answer all questions in an english accent syntax from a shakespear novel.:smokin:

State's attorney: "in your own words, what happened?".

"on the eve of the scoundrel's demise ye olde wench and i exited walmart and determined towards the familial chariot. Approximately 20 metres from the conveyance we were decended upon by the scoflaw. The villain produced a dagger of sufficient proportion to present the threat of great bodily harm to i and my party. In a brisk utterance i admonished the ignoramous to immediately cease and desist further approach. He failed to do so to his chagrine.

So, i capped his dumb ass."

BaWaaaaaaahahahaha
    :rip:

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Glock 21 with ghost ring night sights, with 13+1 of .45acp HP to welcome the un-invited.

Sean, you are someone I must have a beer with sometime. your post was some funny sh&%! LOL

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sean, you are someone I must have a beer with sometime. your post was some funny sh&%! LOL

Absolutely Ray! We can do it when you pick up the well cured Pecan firewood I've had stashed for two years. LOL.

I tend to hold back here because I'll actually see these guys in person. I pontificate and spin useless bullshit on a couple of other sites since all of my friends there lives hundreds, sometimes thousands of miles away. Someday I'll post my musings on cast iron cookware as utilized in home defense social situations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom