• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j74snook

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    soldI have a Kel Tec sub 2000 9mm Glock version for sale. It folds in half to 16x7 inches. Uses glock 17 mags. A great way to have versitility with your side arm to use the same mags. I have adapted a ak 47 quick detatch scope mount for easy removal to keep the folding capability. The Simmons 3x9x32 scope comes with it. It comes with a tacticool recoil buffer and cheek rest. I have put on a green front site blade to replace the red cheap one that came with it but still have original red and a higher quality red one that i bought with the green. It comes with 4 33 rnd mags 2 17 rnd mags and a 10 rnd mag that I put a wooden plug in so it only holds 5 for hunting purposes. It also comes with locking tool to lock it in the folded position to keep the firearm from firing and the original safety instruction and parts manual. It fits nicely in a back pack as you can see from the pics. Asking $700 and if you want the back pack with it I need $750 FTF only
    sub2000pics007.jpg
    sub2000pics008.jpg
    sub2000pics009.jpg
    sub2000pics010.jpg
    sub2000pics012.jpg
    sub2000pics014.jpg
    sub2000pics018.jpg
    sub2000pics019.jpg

Last edited:

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have been looking for a 9mm carbine of some sort. This one would be awesome, but I have it in my mind that I want an AR in 9mm. This one would sure go nice with my Glock 19 though. I have already accumulated several of the 33 round magazines for mine and would work in this gun perfectly. If I sell my Marlin .44 magnum lever action, I may give you a shout. Good luck with your sale in the meantime though.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Very nice. I really like the scope mount. I may try that with mine. There is nothing like having a pistol and a rifle both using the same magazines.

Top Bottom