DK Firearms

stupid things the government says and does...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Secretary of State and Professional Asshat™ John Kerry’s execrable speech on the Arab-Israeli conflict on Wednesday, the man whose face is a living rockslide declared that the true obstacle to peace was Israel building bathrooms in Efrat and East Jerusalem. Kerry repeatedly maintained that Palestinians want peace with Israel. That’s eminently untrue, and it’s been untrue for the entirety of the so-called peace process and long before.Here are five demonstrations that the “Palestinians want peace” notion is an outright lie, and that Palestinians actually prefer a continued conflict that maintains the possibility of the full-scale destruction of the Jewish State.

1. Palestinian Response To Kerry Speech. Hilariously, just after Kerry ripped into Israel in unprecedented fashion and declared that if Israel stopped all settlement building and moved to reverse settlements, as well as splitting Jerusalem, Palestinians would embrace peace, the Palestinians openly scoffed at him. Palestinian Foreign Minister Riad Malki immediately stated that Kerry had not proposed anything new, and refused recognition of Israel as a Jewish state. So much for Kerry’s proposed peace deal.

2. Palestinians Have Repeatedly Refused Kerry’s Deal. In 2000, far-left Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered over 90 percent of Judea and Samaria, all of the Gaza Strip, a land-link between the two, Palestinian control over the mosques on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, as well as cash for Palestinian refugees. Arafat ran away from the table. Even useful idiot Thomas Friedman stated about Arafat, “He came with no compromise ideas of his own on Jerusalem. He simply absorbed Mr. Barak’s proposals and repeated Palestinian mantras about recovering all of East Jerusalem.”

Just months later, Arafat launched an Intifada. In 2008, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert offered nearly 94 percent of Judea and Samaria, plus another six percent of Israeli territory, a link to the Gaza Strip, withdrawal from East Jerusalem’s Arab neighborhoods, and placement of the Old City under international control. Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas walked away from the table.

3. The Palestinian Unity Government Is Rooted In Anti-Jewish Terror. The Palestinian government is committed to the destruction of Israel. It is a tripartite unity government under the control of the terrorist group Hamas, the terrorist group Fatah, and the terrorist group Islamic Jihad. Not one of these groups recognizes Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state. All teach, fund, and promote terrorism against Jews, as even Kerry acknowledged. The charters for each of these groups call for Israel’s full destruction.

4. Polls Show Palestinians Are Not Interested In A Durable Peace. Kerry kept saying that Palestinians want peace. That’s not what the polls say. A poll from the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research as of September 2015 found that 51 percent of Palestinians rejected the two-state solution. A plurality, 42 percent, said that the best way of establishing a Palestinian state would be “armed action,” with just 29 percent saying negotiation. Polls also showed Hamas running evenly with the supposedly-moderate Palestinian Authority.

Prior polls show that Palestinian willingness to accept a Jewish state would be only temporary anyway: a poll from 2010 showed that while about 60 percent of Palestinians supported a two-state solution at the time, they also thought that in the end, Israel would disappear. Just 23 percent said they believed in a right to exist for a Jewish homeland in Israel.

5. Israeli Attempts To Uproot Settlements Have Been Met With Violence. Perhaps the best evidence that Palestinians are not interested in peace comes courtesy of actual history: in 2005, the Israeli government forced 8,000 Jews from their homes in the Gaza Strip and handed all control over to the Palestinian Authority. The Palestinians promptly burned down every resource left by the Jews, then turned around and elected the terrorist group Hamas, which proceeded to arm and then attack Israeli civilians, use funding to build terror tunnels designed for kidnapping and murder, and attempt to ship in more armaments from Iran and Turkey. Again, Hamas was elected. They now sit in the unity government with the Palestinian Authority and Islamic Jihad.

So no, the Palestinians are not interested in peace. They never have been. Israel accepted UN borders in 1947; the Arabs declared war. Israelis accepted the armistice lines of 1949; the Arabs created the Palestine Liberation Organization to “liberate” Palestine – meaning all of Israel, including Tel Aviv and Haifa – from Jewish rule in 1964, before the so-called “occupation.” In 1979, the Jews handed over the Sinai for promises of peace with Egypt. In 1993, the Jews signed the Oslo Accords. The Jews have made concession after concession, and each new concession has been met with a wave of violence.

credit to ben shapiro

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It will be good when the most powerful muslim supporter leaves office taking his muslim staff and kerry with him. I'm sure kerry will write himself a noination for the National Medal of Freedom or a Nobel Peace Prize. The next question is what currut racket will they creat to make big money? Global Warming is taken but I guess the clinton model for influence pedaling is still viable. Maybe they can bid against each other offering cut rates. May they can broker water pollution credits?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    obumba speech''''blahy blah blah, I am great, you have a long way to come, but blah.....blah...

does-it-hurt-your-back-when-you-kiss-your-own-ass-like-that-3b2ea.png

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One thing about the delusional is that they have and know no bounds to their delusion. O'Bozo the clown prince of Chicago, is simply delusional. You name a subject and a pronouncement and you find one delusion after another and most to all are destructive because he acts on his delusions. Get off the damned stage and stay gone.
    Ed

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bamalama will be a pain in the ass until 2 weeks after his death (gotta do that funeral hoopla too). He says he is just staying in DC so the kids cann finish school. Anybody believe that? He will do media briefs every time some poor thuggie child is killied by a cop. He will be active for the disarmament of citizens and will fill the fadind relavance of the radce pedelers: sharpton and jackson. He will not run out of rafe cards to toss to the nedia. He will be the most well know supporter of the the presidential campaign of racist senator booker. Booker is already being groomed as the next minority messsiah.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    For everyone who has ever had an evaluation or performance review just remember, it could have been worse. These are actual quotes taken from United States Federal Government employee performance evaluations:

1. “Since my last report, this employee has reached rock-bottom and has started to dig.”
    2. “I would not allow this employee to breed.”
    3. “This employee is really not so much of a has-been, but more of definite won’t be.”
    4. “Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.”
    5. “When she opens her mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet.”
    7. “This young lady has delusions of adequacy.”
    8. “He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.”
    9. “This employee is depriving a village somewhere of its idiot.”
    10. “This employee should go far, and the sooner he starts, the better.”
    11. “Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together.”
    12. “A gross ignoramus — 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.”
    13. “He doesn’t have ulcers, but he’s a carrier.”
    14. “I would like to go hunting with him sometime.”
    15. “He’s been working with glue too much.”
    16. “He would argue with a signpost.”
    17. “He brings a lot of joy whenever he leaves the room.”
    18. “When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell.”
    19. “If you see two people talking and one looks bored, he’s the other one.”
    20. “A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.”
    21. “A prime candidate for natural de-selection.”
    22. “Donated his brain to science before he was done using it.”
    23. “Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.”
    24. “He’s got two brain cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it.”
    25. “If he were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.”
    26. “If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you’d get change.”
    27. “If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.”
    28. “It’s hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm.”
    29. “Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargled.”
    30. “Takes him 2 hours to watch ’60-minutes’.”
    31. “The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.”

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For everyone who has ever had an evaluation or performance review just remember, it could have been worse. These are actual quotes taken from United States Federal Government employee performance evaluations:

1. “Since my last report, this employee has reached rock-bottom and has started to dig.”
    2. “I would not allow this employee to breed.”
    3. “This employee is really not so much of a has-been, but more of definite won’t be.”
    4. “Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.”
    5. “When she opens her mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet.”
    7. “This young lady has delusions of adequacy.”
    8. “He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.”
    9. “This employee is depriving a village somewhere of its idiot.”
    10. “This employee should go far, and the sooner he starts, the better.”
    11. “Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together.”
    12. “A gross ignoramus — 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.”
    13. “He doesn’t have ulcers, but he’s a carrier.”
    14. “I would like to go hunting with him sometime.”
    15. “He’s been working with glue too much.”
    16. “He would argue with a signpost.”
    17. “He brings a lot of joy whenever he leaves the room.”
    18. “When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell.”
    19. “If you see two people talking and one looks bored, he’s the other one.”
    20. “A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.”
    21. “A prime candidate for natural de-selection.”
    22. “Donated his brain to science before he was done using it.”
    23. “Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.”
    24. “He’s got two brain cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it.”
    25. “If he were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.”
    26. “If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you’d get change.”
    27. “If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.”
    28. “It’s hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm.”
    29. “Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargled.”
    30. “Takes him 2 hours to watch ’60-minutes’.”
    31. “The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.”

Guarantee none of them got fired, most got raises, some got promoted, none are any better than they were before the evaluation...

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I had a couple of guys who worked for me that fit the profile. Took me all of 3 days to figure out how truly stupid they were and fire them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I had a couple of guys who worked for me that fit the profile. Took me all of 3 days to figure out how truly stupid they were and fire them

this one is really good; ilmao

“Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.”

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    this one is really good; ilmao

“Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.”

One of them didn't even have a train on the tracks. I had him cutting a fence line out so we could put up a fence while I went to pick up the post's and field fence wire, when I got back he had veered off the flagged line and was clearing the underbrush in the woods beside my land. He was just happily cutting away in what would of been a huge circle if I hadn't stopped him, when I asked him why he wasn't following the orange flagging he asked me what flagging. That's when I told him we were through and paid him for the half day that he worked while I was there, he didn't argue just took what I gave him and told me to let him know if I needed anymore help.
    No train on the tracks and not sure there were any tracks for one

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've had several like that over the years, still have a couple. One sits outside on break for half the day then can't understand why she hasn't earned more $$, I pay by the product produced not by the hour.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hank Johnson is one of the more intelligent democrats...
    Certainly much smarter than the people who vote for him or his colleagues!

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wish that we, here in FL, did not have an outhouse for a district, but, unfortunately such is not the case, just look south. However, it does not end there, their contamination is stedily moving north and right now we would need the big chain saw applied north of Orlando.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    By Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
    Published January 19, 2017 | FoxNews.com

On Jan. 3, outgoing Attorney General Loretta Lynch secretly signed an order directing the National Security Agency -- America’s 60,000-person-strong domestic spying apparatus -- to make available raw spying data to all other federal intelligence agencies, which then can pass it on to their counterparts in foreign countries and in the 50 states upon request. She did so, she claimed, for administrative convenience. Yet in doing this, she violated basic constitutional principles that were erected centuries ago to prevent just what she did.
    Here is the back story.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/01/1...s-takes-parting-shot-personal-freedom?ref=yfp

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds like Sessions is going to have his work cut out for him to fix this crap. Just hope he makes it.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    this is the way communists gain control...start with speech

(CNSNews.com) - House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday endorsed a movement announced by other congressional Democrats on Wednesday to ratify an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would allow Congress to regulate political speech when it is engaged in by corporations as opposed to individuals.
    The First Amendment says in part: "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press..."
    Television and radio networks, newspapers, publishing houses, movie studios and think tanks, as well as political action committees, are usually organized as, or elements of, corporations.

If the player does not load, please check that you are running the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
    Pelosi said the Democrats' effort to amend the Constitution is part of a three-pronged strategy that also includes promoting the DISCLOSE Act, which would increase disclosure requirements for organizations running political ads, and “reducing the role of money in campaigns” (which some Democrats have said can be done through taxpayer funding of campaigns).
    more.....

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pelosi-amend-first-amendment

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A group of people can also be considered a corporation. The NRA is group of people. The proposal to change the Constitution is very telling about those that support it.

Top Bottom