• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

Iran just closed all air traffic tonight at 1030pm Eastern time. Nobody knows if they're expecting Israel to launch ICBM's or if Iran is launching ICBM's. But this is exactly what Iran did a couple of days ago when they launched their own ICBM's

May be a drone strike to use up more of their air defenses, then the big goodbye.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    2 more hours of work today, 5 hours of work tomorrow and then off for 9.5 days to head to MS hunting camp to plant some food plots and after that head to Pelham, AL to visit my son for his birthday!
    Sounds like fun. Not planting mine this year. Whatever is growing there can stay. My bride is gonna plant 6 way on hers. Gonna spend the $$ on berry blocks and corn instead.

Viking1204

Master
    Sounds like fun. Not planting mine this year. Whatever is growing there can stay. My bride is gonna plant 6 way on hers. Gonna spend the $$ on berry blocks and corn instead.
    The camp is 580 acres so I'm going to help plant the general plots of wheat and rye and then plant my little 1/4 acre plot with clover, oats and rye. I'll also take two more berry blocks and corn for my feeder!

Viking1204

Master
    Mine holds 200lb and that is expensive enough. With as dry as it is and the extended forecast not looking much better, I'll wait until Thursday to plant my little plot and pray it rains in the next week.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Mine holds 200lb and that is expensive enough. With as dry as it is and the extended forecast not looking much better, I'll wait until Thursday to plant my little plot and pray it rains in the next week.
    Were getting it for 8$. Feeding all the damm pests. Coons look like bobcats. Mega coons. 18 inch full sized AR.
    Spypoint_20241010_012537.jpg
    20240220_000729.jpg

Top Bottom