• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    No kidding, I do telephone and computer wiring work and always make it look professional and label it so the next guy can go about working on it without much trouble.

madeSICC88

Master
    Yea I always try to make it as clean as possible, can't lie and say they are always pretty but I've never done anything that crazy. My stuff will always pass inspection, that defiantly wouldn't.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    anotherwire.jpg

autoshowerlight.jpg

receptacles.jpg

notape.jpg

Attachments

• anotherwire.jpg
      anotherwire.jpg
      44.8 KB · Views: 123
    • autoshowerlight.jpg
      autoshowerlight.jpg
      14.2 KB · Views: 120
    • receptacles.jpg
      receptacles.jpg
      29.4 KB · Views: 123
    • notape.jpg
      notape.jpg
      36.5 KB · Views: 121

madeSICC88

Master
    I've seen a few houses like that. It's scary.

2 summers ago I was at a new customers house, they had a existing ADT system and I was trying to find where they had ran his transformer to, the customer said they had never noticed anything plugged in and were convinced that they didn't have anything like what I was explains and said the previous tech never ran any lines like what I was explaining. So I hoped up in the attic and traced the line to a junction box for their lights in the attic and they did just like that last picture you posted. They ran 2 22 gauge lines to live kydex lines and just twisted them in and then twisted the lines around the prongs on the transformer, the transformer was bulging and burned brown and the insulation it was sitting on was hard around it like it had been melted and cooled. I have some pictures somewhere, when I showed the customer he was not happy. Pretty damn dangerous.

Viking1204

Master
    Wow, strange times! Over 4,000 members of this Site and currently only 22 members online! The 49 visitors currently here should join up!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    It may take awhile for people to come back since it was down, I still have people mentioning it is down when talking to me, they will wake up sooner or later.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Wow, strange times! Over 4,000 members of this Site and currently only 22 members online! The 49 visitors currently here should join up!

There were over 110 online yesterday morning, which is more than most normal evenings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Snow Bird

Master
    Maybe since the bashing is going to stop they are going somewhere else to play.

MAXman

Master
    So the range officer at indoor, I'm fairly sure, thought my 35 year old wife was underage and I was the adult supervision.

She was tickled.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Its been over a month since I started my 300ZX and I looked underneath to check for any oil drips before starting and instead I found spider webs....

Seanpcola

Gentlemen, today I was able to achieve my personal best in people of Walmart spotting. Unfortunately, I had left my cell phone in the car and was therefore unable to capture the scene for posterity.

Dude was wearing a jacket that he had overlaid with aluminum foil, and of course, the required tin foil hat. As we checked out I enjoyed the heated and animated conversaton he was participating in with ........no one whatsoever, as best I could tell.

Or WAS there someone else there? Perhaps someone of alien origin? A cloaking device?

MAXman

Master
    I let my old Benz sit for a couple monthes, tried to start it and discovered all the oil had drained down and there was no compression....
    There were no spider webs but we nearly gave up on the old beast. This was a couple monthes ago, before I replaced it with the money-pit volkswagon

Top Bottom