• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Fup,my sauage is a long ways from being shriveled yet. I'll let frank speak for himself.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Ya'll need to check out the day packs and other gear bags at Maxpedition.com .
    Expensive, but very well made and durable.

Dan1612

Master
    I had a Note 2 briefly. The size wasn't a problem, I loved it. Couldn't deal with the Android glitchy-ness.

Seanpcola

I hear about Android glitchiness but haven't had any issues at all on two phones and 3 tablets. I may not push the OS hard since I don't do much more than the basics.

Dan1612

Master
    Walked right into that one. I have enormous hands though. Lol. Well played, Sir.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    The only glitchyness in the Android is due to the user, Note and Galaxy are much better than Apple. Now w #6 you can bend it, what a fiasco, you are telling me it was not tested for that? Well we know the software was not tested...lol it shut off your cell service, whoops! The people buying into the apple madness have to remember, Job's is dead...

Dan1612

Master
    Apps I needed for work wouldn't work right on Android. Others just acted weird, they didn't have the fluidity and cohesiveness of Apple ones. Apps would crash or not sync properly.
    The Note 2 also had a plastic frame, which I didnt like. Imagine that.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    yeah there are so many apps I have a hard time choosing to get what I want, never had one not work though. There are people who like apple for one reason or another but Androids like the Galaxy and Note have always been rated higher than apple..when you switch from one system to the other it is too confusing for most to deal with. I have never had an android bend in half or turn off my cell service.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    I love that game people like to play that goes "see how much ill take for said item and if u offer to low ill act all offended" Put a price on it douche bag!

Dan1612

Master
    I love that game people like to play that goes "see how much ill take for said item and if u offer to low ill act all offended" Put a price on it douche bag!

Agreed. Come to think of it, I'm pretty chill, but the one thing that does irritate me a little is someone pulling the "oh, well, will you take (insert lowball offer) for it"? Once meeting in person. Especially when I'm already giving it away. Only happened a couple of times, but fortunately, because of the low listed price, I've had a backup buyer, so I shut down the ridiculous offer, and they still took it for the low (at a loss) listed price. It's more of an Armlister or Newbie move though. Lol.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Agreed. Come to think of it, I'm pretty chill, but the one thing that does irritate me a little is someone pulling the "oh, well, will you take (insert lowball offer) for it"? Once meeting in person. Especially when I'm already giving it away. Only happened a couple of times, but fortunately, because of the low listed price, I've had a backup buyer, so I shut down the ridiculous offer, and they still took it for the low (at a loss) listed price. It's more of an Armlister or Newbie move though. Lol.

I like to get the financial side finalized prior to meeting in person (contingent on final inspection, of course) whenever I am buying or selling. It helps keep me and the other party from potentially wasting each other's time. I will very rarely negotiate face-to-face at the time of transaction (especially if I'm selling), if there was an opportunity to do so ahead of time.

I've had some people get really mad about this; even had one guy jump in his truck and speed off because of it.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter

Bugs the beeejeezes out of me too, "how much you want for it?" "well what will you offer?" "I can't buy it and sell it too!, What will you take?" "Make me an offer." "OK $5.00 ? " " oh no I want 50.00 at least!" "Well there you go, now I know for sure your crazy, get lost."

Dan1612

Master
    Exactly, if they could provide a reason why it's not worth what I had it listed for, wear, scratches or damage not shown in the pictures or described in the post, I'd consider, but not for a guy just trying to be a cheapskate.

Rant over. Lol.

Top Bottom