• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

This is true. We built cheaper than what is on the market. Plus you are not far from Sean if you want to put poop on his door step! LOL

Built cheap says the man that lives in a gated community. What's cheap? Like Trump cheap versus Gates?

As far as poop on the porch, please see the steak salesman thread.

Gas Port

Master
    Built cheap says the man that lives in a gated community. What's cheap? Like Trump cheap versus Gates?

As far as poop on the porch, please see the steak salesman thread.

This is true. Every time I make the long drive up your driveway you meet me at the door! The gated community is to keep the stake salesman out. Still have to put up with neighbor kids raising funds for school projects.

shootnstarz

Master
    They're out in force tonight, already got run off the interstate and had to slam on brakes because some idiot missed his turn. Friday especially seems to bring out the morons behind the wheel. Ya'll watch out if you're going out tonight.

And where are our esteemed public servants? They're hiding in the bushes on I-110 opting to raise funds for the government rather than try to stop the imbeciles that actually cause the wrecks !!!!

Rick

Gas Port

Master
    And where are our esteemed public servants? They're hiding in the bushes on I-110 opting to raise funds for the government rather than try to stop the imbeciles that actually cause the wrecks !!!!

Rick[/QUOTE]

They are in front of the Navy Federal construction site with their lights for 12 hours. People on the side of the road waiting on LEO but they sit there slowing down traffic.

madeSICC88

Master
    Working in grand bay today and hit up a small gas station on my way home to fill up. Filled up and went to grab my receipt and the damn thing said $42, haha looked at the freaking pump and I was at a 100% gas pump. Shit was like $3.50 a gallon I think haha. Guess I'll pay attention next time.

Seanpcola

This is true. Every time I make the long drive up your driveway you meet me at the door! The gated community is to keep the stake salesman out. Still have to put up with neighbor kids raising funds for school projects.

That's because I put a lowjack on all of my friends cars. By the way, what were you doing at Sammy's the other night.

MAXman

Master
    They're out in force tonight, already got run off the interstate and had to slam on brakes because some idiot missed his turn. Friday especially seems to bring out the morons behind the wheel. Ya'll watch out if you're going out tonight.

Rick

Tonight?
    Had some cheese dick with virginia plates try to run me off the road TWICE this mornig on 10, between the bay and 29 exit.

29 was surreal, however. 0827 in the morning and not a single car headed towards nine mile until I got to Walmart.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Working in grand bay today and hit up a small gas station on my way home to fill up. Filled up and went to grab my receipt and the damn thing said $42, haha looked at the freaking pump and I was at a 100% gas pump. Shit was like $3.50 a gallon I think haha. Guess I'll pay attention next time.

sounds like the pride station in seminole..

madeSICC88

Master
    Got to finish my pot of coffee and head to advance auto, spark plugs and oil change time on my little commuter car.

Seanpcola

Ok, I finally hit the wall and had to take a day off. I've been working 12+ hour days for weeks now out in this heat with no AC during daylight hours and no days off. I've actually been feeling really good once I get home, showered and Corona'd by 8 Pm. Been up and out by 6:30 and stroking it by 7. Not today.

I woke up at 5:30, drank some coffee, read a bit. Then wife came downstairs and wanted to go to breakfast. Suddenly I felt like I needed just a little more nap time. Laid down and woke up at exactly noon. Virtually unheard of for me. Took a shower and went to Denny's ( the restaurant, not our esteemed member). I ordered ice water and coffee. I put lemon in my coffee and creamer in my water. Waitress had a good laugh, brought me fresh drinks. I again, subconsciously started to pour cream in my ice water by wife swatted my hand away just in time. I was succesful though in pouring pancake syrup on my omlet. I decided I had better eat slowly and consume a lot of coffee, hopefully clearing the cobwebs out of my brain before attempting to drive. Left the restaurant feeling great.

Drove to Wally world and parked in the official GCGF designated area, purposely parking right beside the cart corral. We enter, I grab a cart and suddenly it takes all the strength I have to push the damned cart, empty. Fortunately the greeter saw my struggle and pointed out that I grabbed one with the anti theft lock activated. That was disconcerting.

Then I couldnt make major decisions like what shampoo to buy, I couldn't remember whether I needed AA or AAA batteries for the clocks in the shop. Off to the ammo case. And I stared. And stared. (They have tons of ZQ1 7.62x51 though, I remember that). Next, the toilet paper aisle. Fortunately wife was there to make that executive decision. Over to the soft drink aisle where they have two liter diet Pepsi on sale. I ask he wife how many she wants. Her reply-"oh, four or five". Seriously? I snap back "How many! I can do four. I can do five. What I cannot do at his time is make that decision! !!! How. Damned. Many. Do. You. Want?".

Wife took over cart operations then. We make it to checkout without further incident. There was one small, tense moment when the rentacop chose my cart to interrogate. Fortunately again wife intervened and stopped me mid-Barney Fife reference.

Finally, out the door and to the truck! I load the bags and, being as I'm extremely considerate, I pushed the cart back to the corral, way back down the lot closest to the store entrance. As I finish my trek back across the hell radiating asphalt I notice my wife, standing next to the truck, doors locked, keys inside and her pointing to the cart corral 3' from the truck door, the very same one I walked AROUND to get to the one a hundred yards away.

She found the spare keys in her purse. And she drove home.

I'm going to spend he rest of the day in front of my new AC system, watch really stupid stuff on TV and go to bed real early tonight.

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Do they have kids in school? Commuting to NAS from most of Pensacola but the quality of the schools and the education the kids will get varies greatly. If kids are not an issue then WEAR TV has a web site showing crime areas to consider as well.
    No kids. Just him and his wife. They aren't looking for anything big.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Stagman

Master
    I kinda feel you pain Sean I suffered from some heat related problems Friday and Saturday, asthma has been out of control, a headache for 2 days, no appetite for 2 days, and a case of the green apple trots to go along with it. The bad thing is this weeks weather is looking like a repeat performance at the end of this week, winter needs to hurry up and get here.

Seanpcola

I'll slog through this and pass on cold weather. My body is thriving in some ways from this but I'm in some sort of chemical/nutrient/electrolite imbalance. Add in bone tired.

I'm slamming fruit, fruit juices, raw veggies, Gatoraid, water, tea and 1-2 Coronas a night. The other night I had a pile of fried shrimp and oysters. Next day I had a Montezuma Revenge experience . My appetite is way down. I never have allergies or headaches but handling a lot of grease, dust, roach, rat and who knows what droppings has got my skin really irriated. Because of that I take at least three showers a day and wash my hands probably a dozen times. My skin is trashed.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    good thing you are not in venzulela....
    beer production being shut down...no hops or barley, in addition to the rest of the shortages, now they have no beer...

Viking1204

Master
    Well I just returned from a vacation to London and Paris and I must say the heat has been hard to get used to again. I've gone from highs on 4 of the days in the low 70's, one 85 degree day and one 90 degree day. The 85 and 90 degree days were tolerable with humidity levels running in the 20-25% range. Temperature right now is 86 with 76% humidity, my body went into shock this weekend, I swear I couldn't stop sweating outdoors unless I was in water be it a pool or Crab Island.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    show off...lol

Gas Port

Master
    I'll slog through this and pass on cold weather. My body is thriving in some ways from this but I'm in some sort of chemical/nutrient/electrolite imbalance. Add in bone tired.

I'm slamming fruit, fruit juices, raw veggies, Gatoraid, water, tea and 1-2 Coronas a night. The other night I had a pile of fried shrimp and oysters. Next day I had a Montezuma Revenge experience . My appetite is way down. I never have allergies or headaches but handling a lot of grease, dust, roach, rat and who knows what droppings has got my skin really irriated. Because of that I take at least three showers a day and wash my hands probably a dozen times. My skin is trashed.

Sounds like you need a good steak. I think there are some steak salesmen in the area. Do you want me to give them directions to your house? LOL

Top Bottom