• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just FYI, I will no longer be part of the forum as far as moderation, or administration. It's been difficult to juggle family, running my business and trying to run a forum full time, so something has to give. Ian, clay, and johnal have the forum under control and should be able to handle any issues y'all should have.

Ben

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for your time & effort. Most of us do appreciate it even though we do not act like it sometimes.

Best of luck to you.

Joe

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well Dang.. It's a good thing that you'll still be around tho, it wouldn't be the same without you!! We alway's need someone to poke fun at!!!:boink:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Ben, its been real! you are a great guy and wish you all the best, don't become a stranger! Thanks for all the effort and best to you in business and life!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Thanks Ben for getting this forum on its feet. You and the Mrs. have surely helped make this forum what it is today. Hope to see you at the shows,at the range,or in the gunshops. Thank your sir,and pls thank the Mrs. --- SAWMAN

MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Golly! Y'all make it sound like we are moving away! We are still here :Becky: just not in an authoritative position.

But thank you!!! I still look forward to meeting y'all... Well... Most of ya anyway :wink:

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Golly! Y'all make it sound like we are moving away! We are still here :Becky: just not in an authoritative position.

But thank you!!! I still look forward to meeting y'all... Well... Most of ya anyway :wink:

We'll still be around, just not as much online, at least for me anyway. I still want to see you guys and hang out, so if you are around shoot me a text or a call, and we will go grab a drink

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uh oh...sounds like the ATF shit is about to hit the forum -- and you guys are running for cover! :wink: Well, you're permanently on their "list" (just like me) -- so you can't hide... Holder will get your family's phone records to stay on top of their surveillance of your pro-2nd Amendment/anti-Liberal agenda!

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for everything Ben, hope everything continues to be good and successful for you and the Mrs.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad you and Ms Chief will still be with us. I'm sure admin does require quite a bit of time! Will look forward to seeing ya'll's postings as your time allows! Good luck and take care!

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uh oh...sounds like the ATF shit is about to hit the forum -- and you guys are running for cover! :wink: Well, you're permanently on their "list" (just like me) -- so you can't hide... Holder will get your family's phone records to stay on top of their surveillance of your pro-2nd Amendment/anti-Liberal agenda!

Fly, I sure hope you're wrong - but yes, we are already on the Holder list....

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Thanks for all that you have done for the forum. I'm sure we have no idea how much time and effort it takes to keep something like this going. Family and work definitely have to come first.

adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We'll still be around, just not as much online, at least for me anyway. I still want to see you guys and hang out, so if you are around shoot me a text or a call, and we will go grab a drink

I didn't know you drink! Maybe one day we can get together and have a "cook out". UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom