• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Individual approvals seem to still be faster.

About to pull the trigger myself, but will most likely still do a trust to CMA. Can't see a downside, even if I don't ever intend for anyone to be handling my can with me not being present.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Where’d you find that at? Was debating this vs the OCM5..

ESilencers... it's the "Trajectory" version licensed by Ron, made out of Utah. Same can, just made at a different location.

Ron's not putting out many cans now days as you probably know.

I too was considering the OCM5 but it seems OC isn't putting many of those out right now.

FelixH

Expert
    My recent e-form (individual) took about 35 hours for approval. Submitted/certified on a Monday after work and got the approval email about 0630 that Wednesday.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    If this keeps up there's gonna be a can shortage ( may already be) OR prices are gonna jump up. Especially if they drop the NFA. Instant $200 increase in price because capitalisim. Glad I ordered one. (Finally!)

streamylc

Nobody
    GCGF Supporter
    Has anyone contacted their rep (in my case, Gaetz) about helping with a delayed status at NICS?

I just had a Form 1 hit 14 months.
    And a Form 4 hit a year three days ago.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Has anyone contacted their rep (in my case, Gaetz) about helping with a delayed status at NICS?

I just had a Form 1 hit 14 months.
    And a Form 4 hit a year three days ago.

My friend had to do that.

See this thread on AR15.com, he is 9mmcarbine, his posts start on page six.

He was successful in getting something done.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Submitted 3/28 approved 7/18. Sole person on a trust. Still waiting on another one I submitted 18 days after this one.

streamylc

Nobody
    GCGF Supporter
    Went into Gaetz' office in Crestview yesterday, filled out 2 "Casework Authorization Forms"... 1 Form 1 (14 months) and 1 Form 4 (370 days)... and then filled out a "Consent to Disclose" form.

What a cool location in Crestview, absolutely beautiful area... Almost stepped on the prettiest duck I've ever seen, walking around the building ... too cool.
    Crestview seems like a dope place to live apart from the crazy congestion that seems to stem from overgrowth(?)

Back on point:
    Gaetz' crew there was one of the most pleasant interactions I've had in my life (especially with "the government")... I'm super excited to hear back from my man Jacob, or the wonderful Ms. Tina.

Will update to let people know if lighting a fire under the butt's of the ATF/FBI works when you have an amazing congressional district office.

P.S.- I signed the sign in sheet, and the name before me was 10 days ago.... Meanwhile, I had such a great experience I'm bummed I can't roll in there with more "quests" for them to help me with ❤️

Themumfordman

Master
    Got my YHM Resonator K a few days ago, Form 4 trust that took just over 60 days. Sounds pretty consistently like individual forms are just that much faster than a trust, but two months is way the hell better than the year it took for my first can a few years ago.

Last weekend had the chance to run this one on my custom Honey Badger, and it performed flawlessly.

Attachments

• IMG_8939.jpeg
      IMG_8939.jpeg
      2.2 MB · Views: 21

RedcedarHunter

Marksman
    Got my YHM Resonator K a few days ago, Form 4 trust that took just over 60 days. Sounds pretty consistently like individual forms are just that much faster than a trust, but two months is way the hell better than the year it took for my first can a few years ago.

Last weekend had the chance to run this one on my custom Honey Badger, and it performed flawlessly.
    Awesome! Specs on that HB setup?

I’m over 10 days now on an individual e-form so we’ll see how much faster.

ATF processing times showing 60 days roughly on an individual; hoping it’s a little quicker than that.

Themumfordman

Master
    Awesome! Specs on that HB setup?
    It's an actual Honey Badger 7.5" barrel, adjustable gas block and buffer/brace system. The lower is the SilencerCo full ambi billet, including right side bolt catch/release. BCM upper, FailZero nickel boron BCG and Griffin gas-buster charging handle, Geissele SSA trigger. I went with a 10.5" wide profile Midwest Industries handguard so I could extend it over part of silencer as well and get a bit more rail space.

It's basically the best parts of the Q Honey Badger but customized full ambi and built to be full-time suppressed.

Top Bottom