• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alientaz

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So got a new friend today and not knowing much about the company and there guns what are some upgrades I should look into doing to it. Thanks for the help

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ar15.com

Anything and everything you need to know about the evil black rifle man

Ken232

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ar15.com is a good site..question is this..what are you using it for..an ar can be used for several primary duties or a backup...i had 2
    one was tactical combat the other was mid range sniper weapon I see people load the rifles up with so much stuff im going like WTF get a tank sheesh

Ive said it before there is NO one perfect weapon every caliber/gauge type of rifle/shotgun length of barrel ect has a place and a role

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I own a stag model 3 its a great gun so far its shot every piece of crap steel case ammo I have put in it. I even put lacquered steel case ammo in it trying to make it jam to see what it won't shoot so far not a single failure, as for upgrades shoot it and the decide I haven't done any internal upgrades to mine just a few cosmetic upgrages

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    once again, there are no upgrades needed to make the rifle run. The only "upgrade" I would make is to "downgrade" the shooters idea that his rifle isnt good enough as is. Don't care what the kool-aid drinkers say, your rifle is good-2-go.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I own a stag model 3 its a great gun so far its shot every piece of crap steel case ammo I have put in it. I even put lacquered steel case ammo in it trying to make it jam to see what it won't shoot so far not a single failure, as for upgrades shoot it and the decide I haven't done any internal upgrades to mine just a few cosmetic upgrages

I agree with Stagman. I own one as well a Left Hand version. Maybe 5k down the pipe no FTF or FTEs. as with any AR type rifle, you can customize it to your preference. No internal changes needed only external. Check out some other builds here on the forum and you will get some good ideas. Here is my transformation. Good Luck and get you some Upgrades..

Attachments

• DSCF3452.jpg
      DSCF3452.jpg
      203.2 KB · Views: 164
    • P1030212.jpg
      P1030212.jpg
      187.2 KB · Views: 157

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree with Stagman. I own one as well a Left Hand version. Maybe 5k down the pipe no FTF or FTEs. as with any AR type rifle, you can customize it to your preference. No internal changes needed only external. Check out some other builds here on the forum and you will get some good ideas. Here is my transformation. Good Luck and get you some Upgrades..

Is that the right way to mount your front buis?? If so Im a dumbass and have mine mounted backwards on my rifles..

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hard to answer your question with so little info...what does it have now, ie no pic, what are you going to use it for?, what is the guns intended use, are you going to scope it and what ammo are you going to use?

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is that the right way to mount your front buis?? If so Im a dumbass and have mine mounted backwards on my rifles..

Justin,

Your not a dumbass, I had to mount it on backwards. The alignment was slightly off from the troy rail and the front sight post rail. Your actually the second one who noticed or at least the second one who mentioned it.

Top Bottom