• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Judges have ruled against homeowners in some jurisdictions. What the hell you come home after being away for awhile and find people living in your home and a judge issues a restraining order against you. This has happened in Fairoaks,California.
    Then there’s a YouTube video where a guy is telling illegals to squat in homes and then fight the homeowners in court

BluesBrother

Master
    Judges have ruled against homeowners in some jurisdictions. What the hell you come home after being away for awhile and find people living in your home and a judge issues a restraining order against you. This has happened in Fairoaks,California.
    Then there’s a YouTube video where a guy is telling illegals to squat in homes and then fight the homeowners in court
    It's california, what do you expect?

chef_josh

Expert
    I once had this problem. An old roommate of mine got back onto the crack after he moved in, and stole my debit card and made an atm visit.

Cops said I couldn’t kick him out. They left. I kicked him out physically. Changed the locks, and problem solved.

Police ain’t gonna fix this. These people being scared as hell of what American men will do to them for squatting will fix this.

FLT

Master
    I sold off all my rental properties several years ago , not for this reason but because it had become difficult to keep up the maintenance on them . things like this and the Covid excuse of not paying the rent , has made me thankful that I don’t own any residential rentals .I’m afraid things will get much worse in the near future.

Gonzolee10

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I sold off all my rental properties several years ago , not for this reason but because it had become difficult to keep up the maintenance on them . things like this and the Covid excuse of not paying the rent , has made me thankful that I don’t own any residential rentals .I’m afraid things will get much worse in the near future
    Luckily I just sold off my last residential rental. The covid excuse made it impossible to do anything about it but sell it out from under the people refusing to pay!! Sorry state of affairs we live in these days!

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Restraining order to keep a homeowner away from the illegal invaders in their home.

Hmmm, sounds very familiar…

Solution sounds the same to me: take back your home.

SSS or put their head on a pike outside.
    The choice is yours.

Carl

Master
    That reminds me of this one I saw yesterday. Woman in NY was arrested for changing the locks on a home she inherited, because squatters were living there. It’s wild as hell if true.

Raven

Master
    Watch it start to happen here as more of those liberal retards retire here and vote and then refuse to GTFO when they can't pay rent on their fixed income

MarkS

Master
    Watch it start to happen here as more of those liberal retards retire here and vote and then refuse to GTFO when they can't pay rent on their fixed income
    South Florida maybe but the panhandle has too many rednecks and they would just solve the problem by themselves late one night. Pretty sure most of us know the 3 S’s of problem solving not that any of our upstanding members would ever do anything illegally

IronBeard

Master
    To enforement agent(s): I am the victim and want to press charges. End of statement.

To lawyer: They were inside my home. They made unannounced and aggressive movements in my direction. I thought I heard/saw something and feared for my life and that of my family. I told them I was was armed and would shoot three distinct times. They were within 21 feet. I had no choice but to shoot to stop the threat. I was just trying to do everything law enforcement does. To the best of my recollection...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom