Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Song that get your blood flowing

FrommerStop

Reaction score
What is interesting is looking at that dance from the viewpoint of a judge. I know next to nothing about Tahitian dancing but having some training in the martial arts, her upper body especially that of the head is not shaking very much side to side or bobbing up and down. When she goes low, her spinal posture remained erect. Also I looked and never saw her panties or unmentionables showing. Somehow that towel stayed on and it looks like all of that was going in a school gymnasium. Something tells me I will not be seeing that at Pace Highschool.

I see also that she takes small steps mostly, seldom straightens the knees that is a technique used in some other dances to keep the body level when dancing.

Floating dancers

Last edited:

poppop

Reaction score
So into you by The Atlanta rhythm section

Born to be wild by Steppenwolf

Smoke on the water by deep purple

Proud to be an American by Lee Greenwood

Tungoil

Reaction score
You guys are just to young. Get out the M60, turn those CV's way up, and plug in The Pusher; by Steppenwolf. Old version of Charlie Danial's song Simple Man. Makes you wanna shoot a drug dealer! (I said plug it in because it's on 8 track tape)

FrommerStop

Reaction score
You guys are just to young. Get out the M60, turn those CV's way up, and plug in The Pusher; by Steppenwolf. Old version of Charlie Danial's song Simple Man. Makes you wanna shoot a drug dealer! (I said plug it in because it's on 8 track tape)

poppop

Reaction score
i still have some of my 8 tracks in the attic lol

LowRiderRed

Reaction score
Too young eh? If i remember correctly, "Simple Man" on Charlie Daniels album came out in 1989. The pusher is of course much older, around 1968 or 1969.

Raven

Reaction score
What is interesting is looking at that dance from the viewpoint of a judge. I know next to nothing about Tahitian dancing but having some training in the martial arts, her upper body especially that of the head is not shaking very much side to side or bobbing up and down. When she goes low, her spinal posture remained erect. Also I looked and never saw her panties or unmentionables showing. Somehow that towel stayed on and it looks like all of that was going in a school gymnasium. Something tells me I will not be seeing that at Pace Highschool.

I see also that she takes small steps mostly, seldom straightens the knees that is a technique used in some other dances to keep the body level when dancing.

Floating dancers

Man I bet they'd have no problem being Russian Red Sparrows

FrommerStop

Reaction score
The lord's prayer sung in the Language of Jesus that was Aramaic. There are still Aramaic speaking Christians about. They are having a hard time surviving in the middle east due to muslim genocidal violence against them.

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

3rd Coast
Top Bottom