• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I think it's real. To prove my point there seems to be several folks on the forum that are from another dimension.
    Yes, its true I'm actually from Earth 833, all firearms were banned and we were destroyed by democrat elemental beings. I will not let it happen here!!

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thats too funny, I think some of the demorats o_O are too we need to seem them All back.. lolol :)

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Subject is third path (alternative dimensions) possibility. If we go the scientific route with endless space and more stars/planets than we have numbers to represent a "count". It would be illogical to assume "ours" is the only one with "life" as we define it, including evolution to fit environment. Only one "Big Bang"? The religious route: God created...., but that's what's "known". If "God" created once, why would we think God wouldn't or hasn't created others? We could also ponder the origin of God(s) into the mix. I think there is more hard evidence that governments are afraid to release because of it impact on what most beleave to be the status quo of life/civilization. The first question always is: Is it a threat? And there is probably no answer to give: which would feed fear and panic on top of shattered beliefs. We are being spoon fed tidbits of information to ease us into acceptance of there's more than just us. YMMV

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I"m new to the forum. I just moved here from Zenolollyphob1223 in the third deminsion AKA liberallollyBR549.
    Ive been stationed her to gather assault type cooking utensils previous displayed by housewives and errant men making peach cobblers.
    Once my mission is complete, the transport will deliver every citizen a cup of Irish stew. Thats your sign!
    When the final transport stages its contents, there will be a block party at the corner of W street and Cervantes Streets to officially reclaim earth as our Democrashional cooking domain and will be collecting all cobblers made by unlicensed contractors posing as roofers.
    Any questions? Just ask Joe, he's one of us! Pre-dimensionally speaking.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Easy to prove - - -> What is the date of the "Roswell Incident ?? What is my birth date ??
    Any more questions ?? --- SAWMAN

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Subject is third path (alternative dimensions) possibility. If we go the scientific route with endless space and more stars/planets than we have numbers to represent a "count". It would be illogical to assume "ours" is the only one with "life" as we define it, including evolution to fit environment. Only one "Big Bang"? The religious route: God created...., but that's what's "known". If "God" created once, why would we think God wouldn't or hasn't created others? We could also ponder the origin of God(s) into the mix. I think there is more hard evidence that governments are afraid to release because of it impact on what most beleave to be the status quo of life/civilization. The first question always is: Is it a threat? And there is probably no answer to give: which would feed fear and panic on top of shattered beliefs. We are being spoon fed tidbits of information to ease us into acceptance of there's more than just us. YMMV
    I saw a documentary about how deep sea explorers found NON CARBON BASED LIFE living by the super heated sea floor vents. And the big question was where the heck did it come from..... it could be related. Never know.

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I"m new to the forum. I just moved here from Zenolollyphob1223 in the third deminsion AKA liberallollyBR549.
    Ive been stationed her to gather assault type cooking utensils previous displayed by housewives and errant men making peach cobblers.
    Once my mission is complete, the transport will deliver every citizen a cup of Irish stew. Thats your sign!
    When the final transport stages its contents, there will be a block party at the corner of W street and Cervantes Streets to officially reclaim earth as our Democrational cooking domain and will be collecting all cobblers make by unlicensed contractors posing as roofers.
    Any questions? Just ask Joe, he's one of us! Pre-dimensionally speaking.

Hi Jerry its nice to see you here. Welcome :)

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Easy to prove - - -> What is the date of the "Roswell Incident ?? What is my birth date ??
    Any more questions ?? --- SAWMAN
    The Roswell incident was 4 Merconiums after the 6th Wistomerly Indominial.
    Your birthday was the same day.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Drake Equation, measures the amount of planets and the probability some would contain intelligent life on them. It gives a zero probability that there would not be intelligent life in our galaxy. I think the equation came up with 10,000 planets in our galaxy alone. That was back before we started discovering exoplanets.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom