• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    http://www.fool.com/investing/2016/...iner-says-silver-is-going-to-140.aspx?ref=yfp

Is silver really in such short supply that not only could it double in value from its current price, but triple or even quadruple? First Majestic Silver (NYSE:AG) CEO Keith Neumeyer says you would be crazy to think silver will be trading at $30 or $50 per ounce within the next few years. Nope, instead he believes silver will hit $140 per ounce, a ninefold increase from where it stands today.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I am rich! I am rich!! Next week I will discount to all of you my silver @ $100 an ounce, a real deal of a lifetime!

wildrider666

Master
    So there is this guy that wants to sell you a bridge, you can put up a toll booth and make a lot of money. Same guy is CEO of a gold/silver business tells you buy more now, you will make a lot of money later. You can find side articls that his Shareholders are making great profits. Hummmm?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    So there is this guy that wants to sell you a bridge, you can put up a toll booth and make a lot of money. Same guy is CEO of a gold/silver business tells you buy more now, you will make a lot of money later. You can find side articls that his Shareholders are making great profits. Hummmm?

yes, he does have a vested interest in being a silver pumper, but the fundamentals for silver growth remain strong...my little stack is still above water...

http://www.gold-eagle.com/article/gold-fibonacci-lines-and-silver-rounding-bottom

Last edited:

shootnstarz

Master
    No offense Cave but I've been hearing $50 - $200 an ounce since I got into Ag, and it's always "by the end of the year". Should it actually go up to $50 finding anybody to buy it from you will be a challenge. I hope I'm wrong and I still believe silver's price is being artificially kept low for some reason but I'm holding on to my roll of silver dimes for when opukepile crashes the economy this summer and declares martial law.

Rick

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    No offense Cave but I've been hearing $50 - $200 an ounce since I got into Ag, and it's always "by the end of the year". Should it actually go up to $50 finding anybody to buy it from you will be a challenge. I hope I'm wrong and I still believe silver's price is being artificially kept low for some reason but I'm holding on to my roll of silver dimes for when opukepile crashes the economy this summer and declares martial law.

Rick

yes, that is the nature of silver...I held when it went to almost $50 a few yrs ago, & bought all the dips down to present level....support seems to be holding, time to buy again I think.

missed the time to exchange silver for gold, when the ratio got to about 35 to 1..if it hits that again, I will swap as much silver for gold as I can.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    gold and silver making yuuuggee moves last nite, after uk votes to leave eu....

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    this bodes well for our own country taking itself back from the powerbrokers and gives Trump a boost. Go metals!!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Man I read this and expected to see 40.00 silver again , up 47 cents oh well better than it was, right.

.47 is big for silver...when we start seeing $1.00 swings in ag, & $100 moves in au each day, you know the top is about to blow up

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    when owning gold was illegal...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-mariotti/when-owning-gold-was-ille_b_10708196.html?ref=yfp

In 1933, Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected president of the United States by promising to end the Great Depression, which had driven the national unemployment rate up to 25% and gutted the economy.

During his presidential campaign, FDR promised to lower government spending and taxes, and balance the budget. Once in office, he did the exact opposite.....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    jmho..

I would buy silver now....closed today @ 19.75, this has been a strong month for the white metal, I think this may be the breakout I have been looking for...

it was around $13 in December, steady rise up, plodding along...resistance levels have been breached..

smoke em if you got em...

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    go silver, Dec was a good month for my buying, looking like some good profits in the future!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I sold once..made me sick..i only buy

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I sold once just before it crashed, then started buying again but not like I use to

shootnstarz

Master
    I sold bullion when it was on the way down about 2 years ago and bought a car, lost a little overall but not as much as if I had held it. I am enjoying the car wayyyyyyyyyy more than the silver.

Still have a bunch but mostly numismatic grade.

Rick

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    just noticed I read the closing price wrong, it was $19.75, not .25...:thumb::cheer2:

Top Bottom