sig p226 9mm stainless/blue with lasermax value?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have a two tone stainless/blue 9mm sig that I am wondering what it is worth. I have put about 250-300 rds through it. I recently got my dads collection of handguns and have been thinking of selling my sig, so I can look for other guns. Can anyone give me an idea of its value? Thanks

Attachments

• 2013-06-12 19.30.20.jpg
      2013-06-12 19.30.20.jpg
      132.1 KB · Views: 145

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a wild guess, but I'd think that somewhere in the 7-800 dollar range with the laser. I wouldn't mind having one of those guide rod lasers in my P226, does it activate using the takedown lever?

gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    yes if you look closely at the take down lever there is a button that activates it. You can push the button from either side. I found a two tone sig like mine on gunbroker with a buy it now of $975 , but it didnt have the laser max. Wasn't sure if it was over priced. I still have the factory parts to put in that replace the laser.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yes if you look closely at the take down lever there is a button that activates it. You can push the button from either side. I found a two tone sig like mine on gunbroker with a buy it now of $975 , but it didnt have the laser max. Wasn't sure if it was over priced. I still have the factory parts to put in that replace the laser.

That seems overpriced to me.

I have a P226 Blackwater, got it used in like new condition and it came with 5 mags it cost me $600 (friend deal)

I had a P226 MK25, bought it NIB for $900 Plus tax & call in.

I have a P226 X-Five tactical with threaded barrel, Used in 99% condition. Paid $900

I have a P226 late 80's West German gun probably 90% condition with original box, Paid $425 plus a hundred rounds of 9MM for it.

I am pretty sure that you can find a good deal on a P226 new with night sights for between 750-800 dollars not accounting for special variants.

I think that lasermax adds a fair amount of value, just not sure of how much...

Top Bottom