• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    The media is throughly subverted, same with most institutions. There is no easy solution here. There is not gonna be reconciliation. These people are insane, they want you dead, your children brainwashed and your history rewritten.

They don't want to coexist, they want everyone to partake in their quixotic attempts at whatever deranged flavor of collectivism is currently trendy.

Ironically, this is how real fascism starts. Democracy fails, violence increases, and then someone comes who promises peace, to clean up the mess that festers the system. And they just sorta don't leave....

So now it's either that, escalating violence onto civil war, or full on leftist totalitarism. This is our future

It's so sad the republic has fallen this deep, this is 3rd world tier politics, but it's what the elites want...

This is why there must be a line on the ground where compromise stops, where the "as long as they leave me alone..." mentality stops

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    I've been trying to recall the article on a Freelance journalist/photographer or blogger that was convicted of murder for what should have been self defense. IIRC, The prosecutor pushed the facts that the defendant was a concealed carry person BUT that he:
    1. Knew of the extreme danger at the location.
    2. He altered, added to and enhanced his daily carry gear due to the extreme danger.
    3. With the knowledge and enhanced capability: he deliberately inserted himself into the danger area.
    This was the prosecutors successful arguement that there was "premeditation" to the fatal shooting. Anyone got a name or Link on this one?

Similarities can be drawn between this Case and the 17YO Defender.

Little Jack

Master
    Not sure if this is the one but it sounded familiar

FrommerStop

Master

This is why there must be a line on the ground where compromise stops, where the "as long as they leave me alone..." mentality stops

Where and when do you draw a line. A good question and I do not have the answer.
    My take on the democratic game plan is they think that they will win the election. Once it is over, they plan to stop the rioting and burning of the cities and really get down to business. That will be nationwide suppression of everyone that is not with them.
    But the demos officially winning the election is not a done deal. If they lose the rioting continues, but attacks against gunowners by the government will not happen so much if Trump is in power.

If for some of you the line is in the cities far from where you live, it is only to get in your car drive to a place with rioting and do your thing. Quite frankly I would be greatly surprised if anyone here was really going to do something like that. But who knows and can predict. Set up a suppressed rifle with night vision or thermal optic and literally anyone with skill could.........................
    I suspect someone, somewhere will and the left loves martyrs. Will this stop the demonstrations????????????

FrommerStop

Master
    The identity of the man thought to have gunned down the Portland Patriot supporter is on the news.
    Below is liberal media report of this investigation

A 48-year-old man who was accused of carrying a loaded gun at an earlier downtown Portland protest is under investigation in the fatal shooting Saturday night of a right-wing demonstrator after a pro-Trump rally.

Michael Forest Reinoehl calls himself an anti-fascist and has posted videos and photos of demonstrations he attended since late June, accompanied by the hashtags #blacklivesmatter, #anewnation and #breonnataylor.

A family member also identified him as a man captured in photos and video seen leaving the shooting scene shortly before 9 p.m. Saturday.

Aaron Danielson, a supporter of the conservative group Patriot Prayer, was shot in the chest and died in the street. It was soon after most cars in a caravan of supporters of President Donald Trump had left the city’s downtown streets.

Reinoehl’s posts indicate he attended many protests in Portland that began three months ago after the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis .........................

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Where and when do you draw a line. A good question and I do not have the answer.
    My take on the democratic game plan is they think that they will win the election. Once it is over, they plan to stop the rioting and burning of the cities and really get down to business. That will be nationwide suppression of everyone that is not with them.
    But the demos officially winning the election is not a done deal. If they lose the rioting continues, but attacks against gunowners by the government will not happen so much if Trump is in power.

If for some of you the line is in the cities far from where you live, it is only to get in your car drive to a place with rioting and do your thing. Quite frankly I would be greatly surprised if anyone here was really going to do something like that. But who knows and can predict. Set up a suppressed rifle with night vision or thermal optic and literally anyone with skill could.........................
    I suspect someone, somewhere will and the left loves martyrs. Will this stop the demonstrations????????????
    A point that comes to mind, perhaps because I a$ female:
    It was mentioned his mother drove him to the location. If she .t have a husband and Kyle is the protector, now that he is in jail who protects his home? His mother? His little brothers and sisters? His street?

Good to think about leaving your home post to help others further away: can I be spared if the fight comes to my door step and I have already been taken out prematurely?

Ricochet

Master
    The attack continues; they are now going after the lawyer ( am I the only one who feels Christians are being hunted down by any means necessary in this system ?):

Raven

Master
    It's hard to put a gravestone on a landfill. Just saying. Them lawyers and all their families better watch out. I'm sure they think they got this, and that they've seen it all before, but the shit is about to hit the jet engine turbo prop, not the kitchen table top fan

FrommerStop

Master
    It's hard to put a gravestone on a landfill. Just saying. Them lawyers and all their families better watch out. I'm sure they think they got this, and that they've seen it all before, but the shit is about to hit the jet engine turbo prop, not the kitchen table top fan
    I am not sure which lawyer. Kyle is said to have good legal defense. Chauvin's lawyers are presenting motions in the link: http://mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov/media/High-Profile-Cases/27-CR-20-12646/SchedulingOrder09012020.pdf
    That would be to grounds quash or drop the charges. Likely the trial will continue. Centers around Floyd swallowing his stash as the arresting officers approached and that they were following their training when kneeling on his neck. Floyd was also a carrier for the Sickle cell trait. To figure out what killed him will an interesting legal feat.
    After the fact the wise thing for Chauvin to have done after floyd was observed to be impaired right after they got him out of the car would have been to have called an ambulance for him. That would have covered Chauvin. Floyd was observed to have problems with balance and coordination when they took him out of his vehicle. His behavior was one reason if I got it right why they ended up with their knees pressing him to the ground. In public to put your knee on a blackman's neck is just not smart.
    Eventually I think chauvin and the others will be found not guilty and the nation can hunker down for what comes.

Fetanyl Floyd was subhuman garbage with a huge rap sheet and a net negative contribution to society. He did hard time for a myriad of charges including armed robbery.

Yet he is hailed as a saint by everyone.

It's not about a fair trial, not for the cops who arrrested him, nor for kyle or others who bravely defended themselves against these savages.

It's about sending a message and breaking America's resolve in order to pave the way for their quixotic dreams.

In the end, it's sad, because it's plainly obvious that black lives really don't matter to anyone. They sure don't matter to the politicians so refuse to police them because racism, allowing levels of violence unheard of in the civilized world. It sure don't matter to them, since they kill each other in turf wars with reckless abandon. They sure don't matter to big corp.

Anyone inside the community who calls them out on this is ridiculed and ostraziced and called a sellout or an uncle tom.

So they keep sinking deeper and deeper in spite of the massive amount of tax money we funnel into their communities.

In this day and age killing a black person is like saying nigger, blacks do it all the time and nobody bats an eye, yet if a white person does it, all hell breaks loose.

We live in a clown world.

My 2 cents

FrommerStop

Master
    Fetanyl Floyd was subhuman garbage with a huge rap sheet and a net negative contribution to society. He did hard time for a myriad of charges including armed robbery.

Yet he is hailed as a saint by everyone.

It's not about a fair trial, not for the cops who arrrested him, nor for kyle or others who bravely defended themselves against these savages.

It's about sending a message and breaking America's resolve in order to pave the way for their quixotic dreams.

In the end, it's sad, because it's plainly obvious that black lives really don't matter to anyone. They sure don't matter to the politicians so refuse to police them because racism, allowing levels of violence unheard of in the civilized world. It sure don't matter to them, since they kill each other in turf wars with reckless abandon. They sure don't matter to big corp.

Anyone inside the community who calls them out on this is ridiculed and ostraziced and called a sellout or an uncle tom.

So they keep sinking deeper and deeper in spite of the massive amount of tax money we funnel into their communities.

In this day and age killing a black person is like saying nigger, blacks do it all the time and nobody bats an eye, yet if a white person does it, all hell breaks loose.

We live in a clown world.

My 2 cents

Sad because much what is said is just the way it is.
    Good understanding
    They sure don't matter to big corp.
    Behind all of this are big corporations making money. Housing lenders, Insurance industry, and medical/hospital/drug corporations with use of the tax payers dollars to get even richer. This all part of the distractions and promises. The BLM is part of the distraction and promises.

There is an old saying: My .45 ain't never told a lie poor boy or least that is how the song goes.
    Trump seems to be an impediment to some of these big corporations and I am not sure why, but they want him gone. That is sending a message to me.
    Thing are just very confused. All that i know is that anyone comes for me or mine risks getting kissed with the bullet of my choice.

This has come around once before in the 60's and we got over it. But this time maybe not.

From an earlier time

Raven

Master
    "Quick, get the word out! Next time whitey gets shot spray paint him black face and take a picture."
    I can see it now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200903-201637_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200903-201637_Chrome.jpg
      112.6 KB · Views: 179

Raven

Master
    Ok, so Black Lies Matter just declared war. Do I still gotta wait till I'm shot at before doing anything? Rhetorical, I promise

M118LR

Master
    Ok, so Black Lies Matter just declared war. Do I still gotta wait till I'm shot at before doing anything? Rhetorical, I promise

Black lives only matter to when they are executed during a felony outside of the Black Community. Black on Black Executions are a daily occurance and are expected within the community. Left to themselves Black on Black Genocide would be a reality of silence.

Top Bottom