• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricochet

Master
    The sat evening news was more objective and showed kyle being chased.
    President Trump was aksed today about Kyle and he said he is waiting for the results of the investigation/report and will adress the event ina couple of days after they have ALL the details.
    It was interesting because the rpeorter asked if we want citizens on the streets armed defending ourselves ( or something similar ).

The left has been at war with us for decades, their actions, rethoric and attacks are obvious.

They don't live in an echo chamber, they live in an alternate reality, where 2 + 2 = 5
    They apply doublethink in the most orwellian way on the daily, without even noticing.

These are not people you can reason with, the cognitive dissonance is real, and it's reinforced not just by the mainstream media, but by the pinkos in universities, high schools and big corps. It's on entertainment and sports.

It's generations of subversion from whitin that brought us here, people so throughly empty of identity or morals that are easily manipulated into a berserker frenzy. The average militant leftist is no different than the average radical muslim willing to blow himself up for his pagan religion.

We saw them swarm a guy armed with a rifle with more zealous frenzy than what you'd expect from jihadists. For them the fjght against tradition, decency and God is a holy endeavor.

You'll not convince them to change their mind, but they are at heart cowards, and will scramble like cocroaches when facing real opposition. The riots in Kenosha pretty much ended after Kyle blasted those animals.

Dark times are ahead, but as my father said, you prepare for the worst and hope for the best. They want violence

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    I think he was showing what is being posted on other sites by far leftists.
    I am referring to the person identifying themselves as 'Swimming Cry" and not Ms Ricochet that is doing us the service of showing some of the strange things that are being posted elsewhere.
    I can guarantee the people here that everyone from our own military intelligence services to Muslim terrorist organizations are paying a lot of attention to what is going in the BLM events.
    I used to be slightly acquainted with someone in US military intelligence. He has family in Pensacola. He was last seen by chance by someone else some years back wearing a Hawaiian shirt. He was asked: "Hey, I did not know you retired from the Service". His answer, was who said I retired. I know there are things that go on that most have no idea of and many would be shocked if they did.

Ricochet

Master
    The left has been at war with us for decades, their actions, rethoric and attacks are obvious.

They don't live in an echo chamber, they live in an alternate reality, where 2 + 2 = 5
    They apply doublethink in the most orwellian way on the daily, without even noticing.

These are not people you can reason with, the cognitive dissonance is real, and it's reinforced not just by the mainstream media, but by the pinkos in universities, high schools and big corps. It's on entertainment and sports.

It's generations of subversion from whitin that brought us here, people so throughly empty of identity or morals that are easily manipulated into a berserker frenzy. The average militant leftist is no different than the average radical muslim willing to blow himself up for his pagan religion.

We saw them swarm a guy armed with a rifle with more zealous frenzy than what you'd expect from jihadists. For them the fjght against tradition, decency and God is a holy endeavor.

You'll not convince them to change their mind, but they are at heart cowards, and will scramble like cocroaches when facing real opposition. The riots in Kenosha pretty much ended after Kyle blasted those animals.

Dark times are ahead, but as my father said, you prepare for the worst and hope for the best. They want violence

My husband read your post: "Well said" .
    He specifically emphsized your analogy with Jihadists.

This is spot on for me. I was having trouble understanding the left mindset.

Thank you.

Ricochet

Master
    Watch this good point on the George Floyd Left coming together to defend their way of life from 6:45

Raven

Master
    I saw an article that said the Kenosha Kid's rifle was picked up by him in Kenosha, or in that state, and that it hadn't crossed state lines. So I assume that it wasn't his rifle and that it stayed in that state after the shooting. But he was arrested at home in the next state over the next day. What happened to the rifle? Was it ever recovered by law enforcement?

Raven

Master
    Breitbart today says rifle was legally possessed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200831-054230_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200831-054230_Chrome.jpg
      220.9 KB · Views: 119

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Not mine- but a good breakdown:
    As concise as I can I'll summarize a run down that NYT did using all available footage and info from the lawyers on why Kyle was there.

-Kyle has a job as a lifeguard in Kenosha (either volunteer or normal part time not sure which)
    -After he got off work he volunteered to help clean up graffiti at one of the local schools.
    -While here a business owner rolled up looking for volunteers to keep protestors/rioters away from his business properties (dealership and auto shops).
    -Amongst others Rittenhouse agreed to help.
    -Assumption: at about this time would be when a friend loaned Rittenhouse the rifle as per his lawyers the rifle isn't his. Note: it is legal in WI to open carry a non-NFA rifle by anyone 16+ if not poaching.
    -While at one of the properties (iirc dealership) Kyle and some others left to go to one of the other properties where a larger group was forming.
    -After being there for a while Kyle and the others headed back. On the way back they were stopped by police and told they could enter the area of the dealership due to something going on. At this point I'm not sure what the small group decided to do but ended up at a gas station.
    -While at the gas station Rosenbaum (the 5 foot 3 skinhead looking pedo) and others had lit a dumpster on fire (irony I know) at which point there is video footage showing Rittenhouse had procured a fire extinguisher and ran over and doused the flames.
    -This pissed off the rioters and is when Rosenbaum start yelling "Shoot me N*** shoot me N***".
    -More yelling occurs between the armed group and the mob. At this point for some reason Rittenhouse get separated from his group with Rosenbaum and others chasing him.
    -While being chased an unknown (but on film) individual fires a pistol into the air from across the street that Rittenhouse is running down and being chased. This prompts Rittenhouse to turn, confronting Rosenbaum, who lunges to grab the rifle (danger end first). This is when Rittenhouse first fires his weapon.
    -Special note: coroner confirmed the killing shot actually entered Rosenbaums back.
    -After shooting Rosenbaum, Rittenhouse calls the friend that loaned him the rifle informing him he had shot someone. At this point, either at his friends suggestion or on his own thinking, Rittenhouse starts running for the police line.
    -While running people caught up to him one person being Anthony Huber (sk8ter boi). After tripping Huber tries to hit Rittenhouse with his skateboard, kinda missing, and getting shot in the chest/stomach area. This ends up being fatal.
    -While still on the ground Gaige Grosskreutz (his knees weak) came up to Rittenhouse and drew a Glock (appears to be a 26 per a couple people who know more on Glocks than me) but once Rittenhouse had his rifle on him he threw his hands up as if surrendering. Then well, complete the Eminem line from earlier.
    -At this point Rittenhouse gets up and makes for, and to, the police line where he tried to turn himself in but seeing the police didn't know wtf was didn't arrest him at that time.
    -Rittenhouse is currently in custody in IL awaiting extradition which is being slow rolled with multiple counts of negligent homicide and some form of assault along with a misdemeanor charge on having a firearm.

Imo, self defense, you can argue that he shouldn't have been there however one could make the same argument for the people burning down businesses too.

NYT source info: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html
    Lawyer statement:

Note: He has the same lawyers that Nick Sandman did and they got 80 million or so out of CNN.

E: Coroner info: https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/0...-in-kenosha-shooting-that-killed-2-wounded-1/

Dr. P. Douglas Kelley of the Milwaukee Medical Examiner’s office determined that Rosenbaum suffered one gunshot to the groin that fractured his pelvis, another to the back which perforated his right lung and liver, another to the left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh, and a graze wound to the right side his forehead.

Raven

Master
    Not mine- but a good breakdown:
    As concise as I can I'll summarize a run down that NYT did using all available footage and info from the lawyers on why Kyle was there.

-Kyle has a job as a lifeguard in Kenosha (either volunteer or normal part time not sure which)
    -After he got off work he volunteered to help clean up graffiti at one of the local schools.
    -While here a business owner rolled up looking for volunteers to keep protestors/rioters away from his business properties (dealership and auto shops).
    -Amongst others Rittenhouse agreed to help.
    -Assumption: at about this time would be when a friend loaned Rittenhouse the rifle as per his lawyers the rifle isn't his. Note: it is legal in WI to open carry a non-NFA rifle by anyone 16+ if not poaching.
    -While at one of the properties (iirc dealership) Kyle and some others left to go to one of the other properties where a larger group was forming.
    -After being there for a while Kyle and the others headed back. On the way back they were stopped by police and told they could enter the area of the dealership due to something going on. At this point I'm not sure what the small group decided to do but ended up at a gas station.
    -While at the gas station Rosenbaum (the 5 foot 3 skinhead looking pedo) and others had lit a dumpster on fire (irony I know) at which point there is video footage showing Rittenhouse had procured a fire extinguisher and ran over and doused the flames.
    -This pissed off the rioters and is when Rosenbaum start yelling "Shoot me N*** shoot me N***".
    -More yelling occurs between the armed group and the mob. At this point for some reason Rittenhouse get separated from his group with Rosenbaum and others chasing him.
    -While being chased an unknown (but on film) individual fires a pistol into the air from across the street that Rittenhouse is running down and being chased. This prompts Rittenhouse to turn, confronting Rosenbaum, who lunges to grab the rifle (danger end first). This is when Rittenhouse first fires his weapon.
    -Special note: coroner confirmed the killing shot actually entered Rosenbaums back.
    -After shooting Rosenbaum, Rittenhouse calls the friend that loaned him the rifle informing him he had shot someone. At this point, either at his friends suggestion or on his own thinking, Rittenhouse starts running for the police line.
    -While running people caught up to him one person being Anthony Huber (sk8ter boi). After tripping Huber tries to hit Rittenhouse with his skateboard, kinda missing, and getting shot in the chest/stomach area. This ends up being fatal.
    -While still on the ground Gaige Grosskreutz (his knees weak) came up to Rittenhouse and drew a Glock (appears to be a 26 per a couple people who know more on Glocks than me) but once Rittenhouse had his rifle on him he threw his hands up as if surrendering. Then well, complete the Eminem line from earlier.
    -At this point Rittenhouse gets up and makes for, and to, the police line where he tried to turn himself in but seeing the police didn't know wtf was didn't arrest him at that time.
    -Rittenhouse is currently in custody in IL awaiting extradition which is being slow rolled with multiple counts of negligent homicide and some form of assault along with a misdemeanor charge on having a firearm.

Imo, self defense, you can argue that he shouldn't have been there however one could make the same argument for the people burning down businesses too.

NYT source info: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html
    Lawyer statement:

Note: He has the same lawyers that Nick Sandman did and they got 80 million or so out of CNN.

E: Coroner info: https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/0...-in-kenosha-shooting-that-killed-2-wounded-1/

I bet at least two of which are different caliber size holes then what Kyle's rifle would have left

FrommerStop

Master
    I love the idea that he shouldn't have been there. Carry that line of thought far enough and eventually you're crouched in the corner of your bedroom hoping they don't peacefully burn your house down around you
    My thoughts are that it was not smart for him to be there for his own welfare; he risked his life for someone's property that apparently was not willing to be there for free. Likely the owner was not a relative, perhaps he was friend or sponsor.
    I certainly will not fight on someone's behalf gratis without a very good reason. The kid came close to getting killed and will have to face serious charges. I hope he beats the charges.
    Take care about about violating the S's.
    Doing STUPID things, at STUPID places, with STUPID people, at STUPID times.

Little Jack

Master
    My thoughts are that it was not smart for him to be there for his own welfare; he risked his life for someone's property that apparently was not willing to be there for free. Likely the owner was not a relative, perhaps he was friend or sponsor.
    I certainly will not fight on someone's behalf gratis without a very good reason. The kid came close to getting killed and will have to face serious charges. I hope he beats the charges.
    Take care about about violating the S's.
    Doing STUPID things, at STUPID places, with STUPID people, at STUPID times.
    Thanks for your opinion. I had been wondering.

AGAIN. If every responsible person stays away from these ass holes as their breaking/burning etc, they will continue to do what they're doing. Eventually, they'll end up at a place you do care about. Then what? Are the cops going to stop them at that point? Where's your line? Would you ask your friends/relatives to help you out? If those friends/relatives showed up to help, would they be doing stupid shit in stupid places with stupid people?

For the record. I don't want to hear your answers.

FrommerStop

Master
    Mess with what I have and I will do what I have to regardless. The world is full of choices. Chose wisely. It is god, family, tribe. Tribe can include neighbors that will work with you. I am certainly not driving 30 miles when the people living there will not raise their hands to stop it. They are not my tribe.
    Let us the see, the cops will not stop it due to the politicians and those living there will not stop it.

Sure get on a white horse and ride in.

Helping those that will help themselves is one thing. Giving your life for those that will not is something that I will not do.

FrommerStop

Master
    If you really want to do something, a better way to fight them is with your own demonstration. And yes there could be busted heads and even some shooting in self defense.
    1598908393127.png

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Those fuckers straight up murdered someone from patriot prayer, and later the chimps and commies celebrated it.

This is our reality. They want us all dead

damn media, they use the phrase protesters for their side, our side is characterized as far right, or right wing.

feelings are mutual down here....people in the cities are getting tired of this shit....kenosha needs 10 mags unloaded down the street to the "protesters" side..portland about 20 mags...

Top Bottom