• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darren0278

Shooter
    That's good, that legislation if passed will just add more protection for property owners. That same wording is also used in 790.15 where the legislature codifies your second amendment right as Floridians!

You can shoot on your property no matter how big or small so long as " If, under the circumstances, the discharge does not pose a reasonably foreseeable risk to life, safety, or property"

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    That's good, that legislation if passed will just add more protection for property owners. That same wording is also used in 790.15 where the legislature codifies your second amendment right as Floridians!

You can shoot on your property no matter how big or small so long as " If, under the circumstances, the discharge does not pose a reasonably foreseeable risk to life, safety, or property"
    i live in a gated HOA ....i aint gonna be the beta test dummy doing a mag dump into the retention basin here lol

DustyDog

Master

I retracted my previous statement... that bill Died in Rules.

DustyDog

Master
    We got rich using avenues not trails lol
    Of course, being a "po' hick in the sticks" has its own perks... like my backyard 200 yd. range; 100 yds. over land + 100 yds. over the "retention pond" (target at the point of the arrow, white outline, tan center) :)

200yd_arrowweb.jpg

DustyDog

Master
    the ranch house looks a tad used /dangerous
    I spend all my money on ammo. As long as it doesn't get wet, I'm happy :)

But just think: If you were smart, you could've had a place like this when you moved down... no HOA and the whole 200 yards (no pun intended).

But I've noticed something about New Yorkers who have lived there for generations: Their ancestors got off the boat hundreds of years ago, and... that's it. They never left the "burrow" or whatever y'all call your 'hoods up there. :)

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I spend all my money on ammo. As long as it doesn't get wet, I'm happy :)

But just think: If you were smart, you could've had a place like this when you moved down... no HOA and the whole 200 yards (no pun intended).

But I've noticed something about New Yorkers who have lived there for generations: Their ancestors got off the boat hundreds of years ago, and... that's it. They never left the "burrow" or whatever y'all call your 'hoods up there. :)
    I joined an air conditioned indoor range the first month i got here [up to 308] and when i wanna rough it an outside 300 yard steel plate range [both 5 miles away] so i am good but thank you for the advice . I would like an address that i could brush up on my hood drive by shooting anything close ? lol

DustyDog

Master
    I joined an air conditioned indoor range the first month i got here [up to 308] and when i wanna rough it an outside 300 yard steel plate range [both 5 miles away] so i am good but thank you for the advice . I would like an address that i could brush up on my hood drive by shooting anything close ? lol
    Yep... my 200 yd. distance is "rimfire-only" due to the backstop... it's on an island (though my 100 yd. and less backstops are rock-solid)... so I really need to win the lottery or find a range where I can do centerfire @ 300. May have to check out Steelfield, since my Mini will do this @ 100 w/M193 (7 shots/2" dot, cold shot circled), which is not its favorite, but enough to make a penny nervous:

DSC09027.JPG

Last edited:
    Top Bottom