• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ross7 said:

Perhaps eventually cash won't be needed at all, and transactions will be completed by scanning the chip embedded in the buyer's government mandated 666 tattoo.

not gonna happen...
    This is the 21st century lol, they will scan for the chip that is in your brain.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The reason they gave was a shortage of coins to make change. Sounds to me like the employees are not trusted with cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There actually IS a shortage... (or at least a perceived one) due to COVID screwing with normal commerce and person-to-person interactions and delivery.

I'm still out of town, and one of the local grocery chains had signs saying something to the effect of "due to the national coin shortage, these checkout lanes are credit or check only".

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There actually IS a shortage... (or at least a perceived one) due to COVID screwing with normal commerce and person-to-person interactions and delivery.

I'm still out of town, and one of the local grocery chains had signs saying something to the effect of "due to the national coin shortage, these checkout lanes are credit or check only".
    The other day while shopping I saw sign about not making change. Fact is I am not using a lot cash myself. I have a can full of change and maybe it is folks like me that are causing the problem of no change.

Last edited:

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The reason they gave was a shortage of coins to make change. Sounds to me like the employees are not trusted with cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there is a nation wide coin shortage.

Top Bottom