• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Bottomline: just like we did before, convention strike inside of the Soviet union proper, then all the forces beyond the supply line wither and die via attrition. Takes a bold move from one with the balls of a brass monkey. Just Joe ain't that guy! So Putin has only to fear the wrath of the Chinese, till then he has free rein. JMHO.

.22 cents

Master
    :D

Attachments

• photo_2022-02-26_04-36-25.jpg
      photo_2022-02-26_04-36-25.jpg
      87.4 KB · Views: 81
    • photo_2022-02-26_04-36-27.jpg
      photo_2022-02-26_04-36-27.jpg
      103.4 KB · Views: 83
    • photo_2022-02-26_05-09-44.jpg
      photo_2022-02-26_05-09-44.jpg
      87.8 KB · Views: 86

Redleg155

Expert
    With Putin wanting the glory of Russian history returned . Has he plans for Alaska and the Pacific North West . Waiting on my coffee.
    Putin will be dealing with the people who believe in their country, a much stronger force than any Army. There is a reason, other than geographical that the Japanese never wanted to physically invade mainland United States. Quick clip from Fox News of citizens in the Ukraine. If I didn't know better, I'd swear I saw this old boy at the Pensacola Gun Show.
    20220226_055928.jpg

Snake-Eyes

Master
    With Putin wanting the glory of Russian history returned . Has he plans for Alaska and the Pacific North West . Waiting on my coffee.

Diomede Islands. The "Ice Curtain".

Just over two miles of cold water between Russia and the United States.

I wonder how things are up there right now.

IronBeard

Master
    Bottomline: just like we did before, convention strike inside of the Soviet union proper, then all the forces beyond the supply line wither and die via attrition. Takes a bold move from one with the balls of a brass monkey. Just Joe ain't that guy! So Putin has only to fear the wrath of the Chinese, till then he has free rein. JMHO.
    Not only is biden ineffective/useless, so are a multitude of the politically-correct military "leaders" put in place under obama, ignored/not noticed by trump, and festering to this day. Oh, and lets not discount that those "leaders" have been developing/promoting junior "leaders" who are just like them. This is like watching operation overlord meets operation eagle claw......... FFS

ls1_guru

Master
    Putin will be dealing with the people who believe in their country, a much stronger force than any Army. There is a reason, other than geographical that the Japanese never wanted to physically invade mainland United States.
    40 years ago and back, yes. Now we have the millenials and generation crap under them.
    Pure cannon fodder.

Send them out first to waste ammo. :)

Last edited:

seandizzie

Expert
    Not only is biden ineffective/useless, so are a multitude of the politically-correct military "leaders" put in place under obama, ignored/not noticed by trump, and festering to this day. Oh, and lets not discount that those "leaders" have been developing/promoting junior "leaders" who are just like them. This is like watching operation overlord meets operation eagle claw......... FFS
    Sanctions will stop it... yeah right.

At what point are they going to figure out its Monopoly money. Russia is a large country with plenty of nature resources. And the sanctions won’t work against China they’ll just stop using US currency and move to another.

F9144CEC-442D-439F-9CC3-5A4BA328F20A.jpeg
    A14C12B9-DC0B-4FD0-A1FB-EFC7AD05868A.jpeg

Pompnewbie

Master
    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky refused the US's offer to evacuate him from Kyiv, saying, "I need ammunition, not a ride."

Can you guys see ANY of our elected officials kit up for our country..
    That's impressive to me.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

M118LR

Master
    "The cultural roots of isolationism, such as German[13] and Irish ethnicity,[14] have interested scholars.[15] Some scholars, such as Robert J. Art, believe that the United States had an isolationist history, but other scholars dispute that claim by describing the United States as following a strategy of unilateralism or non-interventionism rather than a strategy of isolationism"

Back to Our policy of non-interventionism. It worked so well in the 30-40's.

Top Bottom