• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    You guys have obviously never hunted with a scoped handgun, that scope is not mounted backwards, it is 100% mounted correctly. I am a big handgun hunter and have 5 scoped pistols and handguns are all that I use on whitetails until the rut comes in then I chose to pick up a rifle, I have a 44 with a 10” barrel much like Djbama’s, the 44 mag is a good foodplot or woods gun in my opinion, I’ve taken deer with mine out to 90 yards , and shooting off of a sandbag I can pop the target easily out to 125 yards consistently. Not trying to toot my own horn here but his scope is not backwards.

Djbama89

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    You guys have obviously never hunted with a scoped handgun, that scope is not mounted backwards, it is 100% mounted correctly. I am a big handgun hunter and have 5 scoped pistols and handguns are all that I use on whitetails until the rut comes in then I chose to pick up a rifle, I have a 44 with a 10” barrel much like Djbama’s, the 44 mag is a good foodplot or woods gun in my opinion, I’ve taken deer with mine out to 90 yards , and shooting off of a sandbag I can pop the target easily out to 125 yards consistently. Not trying to toot my own horn here but his scope is not backwards.
    It was backwards when I purchased it I updated the pics

Top Bottom