• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    July 10-11.
    I'd like to get a table and set up there. $60. Any of yall interested in joining me?? I should be off the ship soon!! and home from Texas (vacation trip) by then.

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    If it was closer I would join you brother , but I don’t think I’ll make enough for the trip. I wish you all the luck though.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Anybody need any __________ ?? I will be selling or GIVING AWAY a bunch of stuff in the near future.
    I have had some bad expierances with the broz/doodez on this forum coming to get the free sheet that they wanted. So instead of renting a table,packing up all my stuff,hauling it to the show,lugging it all inside,setting it up,selling it (after somebody wants to give you $6.00 for a $62.00 holster),then coming home making LESS than the cost of the table net profit, i'll just end up tossing it.
    Been there <----> done that. ---- Bill

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Anybody need any __________ ?? I will be selling or GIVING AWAY a bunch of stuff in the near future.
    I have had some bad expierances with the broz/doodez on this forum coming to get the free sheet that they wanted. So instead of renting a table,packing up all my stuff,hauling it to the show,lugging it all inside,setting it up,selling it (after somebody wants to give you $6.00 for a $62.00 holster),then coming home making LESS than the cost of the table net profit, i'll just end up tossing it.
    I'm always looking to add stuff to my bins Bill! BTW that Seiko I got from you runs great. Reach out buddy and let me know whut ya got...

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    July 10-11.
    I'd like to get a table and set up there. $60. Any of yall interested in joining me?? I should be off the ship soon!! and home from Texas (vacation trip) by then.
    They named the park there after me so I might need to swing thru... gimme a holler when ya get back J.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    My gf and I will be there have uncanny luck at finding interesting stuff at the shows of late.
    May bring the handis as trade fodder.

Viper0hr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I've been on the lookout for spare stuff.
    Bought 2 ARs in the last year that are pretty bare other than red dots and fore-grips, first modern rifles I own haha.

So if you have anything extra AR or surplus firearm (Have mainly older guns) related I would be interested if no one else needs it.

Stay safe!

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Hold on people gave you problems with stuff you were giving away ..... what is wrong with people?

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Short line out front. Inside in minutes when they opened. Lots of expensive ammo and a few more reasonable. Almost no powder or primers and very expensive. Lots of shotguns and AR pistols for sale at high prices and several of the usual AR accessory sellers were not there.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Short line out front. Inside in minutes when they opened. Lots of expensive ammo and a few more reasonable. Almost no powder or primers and very expensive. Lots of shotguns and AR pistols for sale at high prices and several of the usual AR accessory sellers were not there.
    Was the tac force booth there?? All kinds of great parts.

Top Bottom