Patriot Mobile

Recommendations for pole barn and power pole in Pensacola?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    I’m interested in having a pole barn installed in the Pensacola area, does anyone have any recommendations on companies or individuals that they have used? What size did you buy, and what price did you pay for it? I’m also looking to have a power pole installed, if you have any recommendations. Thanks!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Check out the salvage lumber yards for discounted pole barn kits. Also the old power poles and phone poles discarded by the actual power and phone companies. I heard they stockpile the used poles somewhere and let people take them for free if they have a truck and trailer big enough

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

It may be a little different than what you're looking for, but I was looking for a pole barn builder/ build myself here in Escambia county and the pole barns were just as costly as a new house was.

This is what I ended up going with and can be used as just a storage shed or a home. You can also contact them and they should be able to give you some advice about builders in the area.

They have a really good facebook page that is kept up and a lot of questions and help is given from that page as well.

1000007229.png

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

It may be a little different than what you're looking for, but I was looking for a pole barn builder/ build myself here in Escambia county and the pole barns were just as costly as a new house was.

This is what I ended up going with and can be used as just a storage shed or a home. You can also contact them and they should be able to give you some advice about builders in the area.

They have a really good facebook page that is kept up and a lot of questions and help is given from that page as well.

View attachment 270779
    Those are really cool and I’ll have to check them out! Unfortunately, they don’t replace my need for a pole barn though, since I need something that can cover 4-5 vehicles

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Vector Engineering in TX can do them for Escambia. They did mine for my Arch cabin. Less than 4000 for the set, however, mine was for a 24 wide by 46 long two stories with extra structural engineering for a complete home. If you go with them, just make sure you communicate a lot of the details. That way they don't overlook anything

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    4000$ wow ! That sounds fairly expensive.

I admit I'm new to this process. Might just have to build a 10x20 shed and worry about the garage later

Sixgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    I priced both a metal building and a pole barn. The metal building came out bit cheaper at the time though I'm unsure the swings in lumber since. Not sure what your needs are, but something to consider if you haven't.

Top Bottom