Rail strike ! Fixing to get bad folks, PREPARE !!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Those types of people you described are ultra minority these days.

It's time for old white men to fuck off and leave women alone.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    What an odd statement. You still drunk or something? LOL

Reactions: ccc

John B.

Master
    What an odd statement. You still drunk or something? LOL
    It's not really an odd statement when red States are dropping at an alarming rate.

In my personal opinion as a man, I have zero right to tell a woman what to do with her body... it is not really an odd statement. I don't want the government tell me what to do with guns just the same as I don't want the government to tell a woman what they can do with their body.

For what it's worth. I didn't vote for Biden or Trump.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Kinda makes you wonder which side Lindsay Graham is really playing for, don't it?
    Exactly. He was the one over there stirring up crap to start the Ukriane nonsense also. "Your war is our war." I don't see him with a rifle over there now. At times I see him saying stuff I like. Other times he's plain stupid

Raven

Master
    He plays for Big Government. R or D big government and he gets his $$$$.

Small government really hurts politicians’ wallets and power.
    We don't need the federal government anymore. The more people realize that then the more the people that make up the federal government will try to hold power from the people and states. Most American states individually have more money than like 90% of all other independent nations in the world. Imagine getting to keep ALL of your federal income taxes...

Carl

Master
    It's not really an odd statement when red States are dropping at an alarming rate.

In my personal opinion as a man, I have zero right to tell a woman what to do with her body... it is not really an odd statement. I don't want the government tell me what to do with guns just the same as I don't want the government to tell a woman what they can do with their body.

Its an odd statement because you decided to white knight abortion rights in a thread discussing a railroad strike, that's all I meant by "odd statement". Not that it bothered me.

Your comment "It's time for old white men to fuck off and leave women alone" is odd, did you forget about Clarence Thomas? There are lots of black christian conservatives who do not agree with abortion. Personally I have no problem with abortion because there are already too many people on this rock but im not going to act like its some bleeding heart moral crusade for womens rights. Its absolutely murder beyond a point imo but as they say opinions are like A-holes.

It really doesn't matter what letter is by these politicians name anyways, in case you havent noticed. We are all getting played and gaslit against each other. Im sick of playing into it. The old white men fucking off crap is just more of the same. Our poor kids.

Raven

Master
    We are all getting played and gaslit against each
    Bingo. Which is part of the population control. War is a racket. RIP Chesty Puller. We are long overdue for a 20 year long war or a killer virus. Oh wait...

Screenshot_20220916-175911.png
    Screenshot_20220916-175846.png

Last edited:

Raven

Master

43,000,000 babies murdered in one year. If we don't stick up for the babies, who will

Raven

Master
    Get the thread back on track...

Grocery prices stink. Something like a 25% increase since last year, as it is. Can only imagine another supply chain shortage

Screenshot_20220916-181358.png
    Screenshot_20220916-181532.png
    Screenshot_20220916-182027.png

lettheairout

Expert
    43,000,000 babies murdered in one year. If we don't stick up for the babies, who will
    Actually. Its probably way better for the mother to have the abortion. Say mom keeps kid but didn't want to. Guarentee you the kid is going to get treating very poorly. What if mom is a broke ass and plans to stay that way, again kid gets treated poorly. It then turns to the government to raise that child. They damn sure aint doing enough for the child. Hell they can't even give our veterans the proper care and help they need. Now more money to try and raise a child that the mother didn't want. Even to this day parents that wanted to raise a family are having to sleep on the streets or in cars. Why doesn't the government have mobile vasectomy running through neighborhoods for free and make it free and easy for women to get fixed as well. Go be a single man with no kids, ask your Dr for a vasectomy and see what they tell you. So it kinda is fair for the child not to be brought into an f'ed up situation that isn't fair for them. Dont say adoption eithier. The price to adopt a child is astronomical and shouldn't be. adoption agencies are full of kids needing adoption. But yet Americans still look to adopt from foreign countries first. We can begin a discussion about being allowed to kill yourself next. No I'm not talking about you in general. But what if you are tired of being on this earth, its against the law to be offed, why? Could be a ton of different reasons, none are legal though. What if your ate up with cancer and not curable and in terrible pain. Should be able to take a shot and end all the pain and suffering but you can't legally. All because a bunch of old rich people say you can't do it. Why should someone else say what I or you or someone else can do with my life? Again some old person thinks they know better then myself what I need.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Actually. Its probably way better for the mother to have the abortion. Say mom keeps kid but didn't want to. Guarentee you the kid is going to get treating very poorly. What if mom is a broke ass and plans to stay that way, again kid gets treated poorly. It then turns to the government to raise that child. They damn sure aint doing enough for the child. Hell they can't even give our veterans the proper care and help they need. Now more money to try and raise a child that the mother didn't want. Even to this day parents that wanted to raise a family are having to sleep on the streets or in cars. Why doesn't the government have mobile vasectomy running through neighborhoods for free and make it free and easy for women to get fixed as well. Go be a single man with no kids, ask your Dr for a vasectomy and see what they tell you. So it kinda is fair for the child not to be brought into an f'ed up situation that isn't fair for them. Dont say adoption eithier. The price to adopt a child is astronomical and shouldn't be. adoption agencies are full of kids needing adoption. But yet Americans still look to adopt from foreign countries first. We can begin a discussion about being allowed to kill yourself next. No I'm not talking about you in general. But what if you are tired of being on this earth, its against the law to be offed, why? Could be a ton of different reasons, none are legal though. What if your ate up with cancer and not curable and in terrible pain. Should be able to take a shot and end all the pain and suffering but you can't legally. All because a bunch of old rich people say you can't do it. Why should someone else say what I or you or someone else can do with my life? Again some old person thinks they know better then myself what I need.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You’ve got a ton of assumptions (and obvious anger/negativity) in there.

Maybe consider some facts:

1) There are poor people who are still loving parents and provide for their kids.

2) There are “reluctant parents” who have a change of heart and fall in-love with a kid they thought they didn’t want.

3) Conversely, there are parents who have plenty of money and thought they wanted kids, and they end up being horrible parents.

4) Vasectomy and tubal ligations are performed all the time. Doctors are understandably hesitant and want to make sure the patient has thought it through, since it’s mostly irreversible.

[Not necessarily pure “fact”, so it doesn’t get a number here]—> I agree that no one should be able to dictate what happens to your body. Why wouldn’t a baby have the same rights? Imagine the baby saying “My body; my choice”. No one is debating whether the situation might suck or be difficult or inconvenient, etc, but those shouldn’t be reasons to Kill somebody ELSE...

5) ... however, if a person wants to end THEMSELF, there’s about 10 states that have right-to-die laws and legal physician-assisted suicide. Or they can “DIY” the job anywhere else and leave the legal ramifications to the survivors. It all depends.

^— none of that mentions religious beliefs. Obviously, that would add multiple layers...

I hope you find some help for whatever is ailing you. Plenty of resources and toll-free phone numbers out there, depending on the situation.

This thread about trains really got de-railed, huh?

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom