DK Firearms

Rail strike ! Fixing to get bad folks, PREPARE !!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    This past weekend I went to Arrington, VA, a 1600 mile round trip. I can't believe with the amount of 18 Wheelers on the Interstates that there are any supply chain interruption. There's more 18 Wheelers on the highway than I ever remember, pretty annoying too when they try to pass one another.

Last edited:

Combatcarl43

Expert
    This past weekend I went to Arrington, VA, a 1600 mile round trip. I can't believe with the amount of 18 Wheelers on the instates that there are any supply chain interruption. There's more 18 Wheelers on the highway than I ever remember, pretty annoying too when they try to pass one another.
    Yeah. Amazing what could be accomplished if we could get those trucks to just not go into the beltway..
    or better yet. Stop on 395/495 drop trailers and leave.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Yeah. Amazing what could be accomplished if we could get those trucks to just not go into the beltway..
    or better yet. Stop on 395/495 drop trailers and leave.
    too many cut-throat immigrant companies and drivers to do that.. trucking business has always been hard to get drivers together, even worse now... rates have come up, but brokers and logistics "experts" keep rates in the last century.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Wouldn't matter. You'd only need a couple dozen trucks.. they'd block the roads then just leave. It would be enough to snarl the traffic for a couple of days. Especially if you did it right before morning commute. The trucker convoy in Canada had it right.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Wouldn't matter. You'd only need a couple dozen trucks.. they'd block the roads then just leave. It would be enough to snarl the traffic for a couple of days. Especially if you did it right before morning commute. The trucker convoy in Canada had it right.
    the commie in canada unleashed a whirlwind of intimidation against them, towing trucks, impounding them, canceling licences , and even threatening to take their children... didn't work that well in the end... and a stack of fines...

Combatcarl43

Expert
    the commie in canada unleashed a whirlwind of intimidation against them, towing trucks, impounding them, canceling licences , and even threatening to take their children... didn't work that well in the end... and a stack of fines...
    Because they were effective. The commies aren't gonna just roll over amd let you win.

ccc

Master
    Well they shot down a proposal by Brandon today, strike is still looming !

5lima30ret

Master
    This could be good come 2024! If Brandon alienates the unions, this could definitely help his opposition in the elections! :cool:

lil'skeet

Master
    This could be good come 2024! If Brandon alienates the unions, this could definitely help his opposition in the elections! :cool:
    All of the union workers I know up north jumped ship with obama.
    Any that are left still voting for communism are probably still wearing masks and getting their 6th booster shot. In other words..... Hopeless.
    I can't think of any unions that will do better in a depression even though "inflation is at an all time low".

ccc

Master
    All of the union workers I know up north jumped ship with obama.
    Any that are left still voting for communism are probably still wearing masks and getting their 6th booster shot. In other words..... Hopeless.
    I can't think of any unions that will do better in a depression even though "inflation is at an all time low".
    Well with 40% of all products in the US traveling by rail and 20% of all grain this could get ugly.

Top Bottom