• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A somewhat related question.

Will the prices of used shipping containers start to come down? I know it’s a lot like hauling rocks. Cost is in transportation and not the container but at some point yards going to be full of empties.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    A somewhat related question.

Will the prices of used shipping containers start to come down? I know it’s a lot like hauling rocks. Cost is in transportation and not the container but at some point yards going to be full of empties.
    I wish. Bride wants to build pentagon shaped fort in the woods. Did I mention how much I love my bride?

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I wish. Bride wants to build pentagon shaped fort in the woods. Did I mention how much I love my bride?
    Build an inground cabin , south west facing entrance. Pourd solid block /rebar / pea gravel mix, French Drsin for water, Bently filter? British style Ceramic Filters! Natural air conditioning. Small windows. Cylinder style air powered generated for charging. Hard entrance on deer lease or buy some acres, Call it Luck Caverns!

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nope. Stuck on board making their day rate. Cleaning, chipping, painting then go clean something else. Foreign flagged from depressed countries make about $8 us dollars a day. Trapped on board because of their status and they more than likely would run if they did get to go ashore. No trips home. Ship Chandlers bring food, and barges bring fuel. Frozen food will last months unless they lose power. This is where the recalls and bad food comes from. No union in the commie world all businesses are owned by the state. ALL. It's a real shit deal for these poor sailors working on these ships, basically slave labor and are treated as such. I'm sure the fatalities on board are high, not to mention just jumping over the side.
    So you're basically saying those guys are treated as nndesignated E1 - E2 on a Navy ship.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Come on James. How many containers would that be per year.
    And they could not make them as fast as they sold them to us. ---- SAWMAN

Top Bottom