• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feeling more and more like livestock in the pens me and my Pop stabbed with needles at the auction. Moo
    Yep, I'm thankful for now, that the fence that is surely there is at least not visible from where I stand. And I'm not wilfully walking through any open gates, either.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They also, double and triple bill your insurance, you and anybody else they can think of.
    Yeah, it's like requiring payment in advance in case they actually have to dole some back out. If not, bonus. Seems to me in this touchy-feely fairness culture, insurance companies should have to return some of what you pay in if you are not making claims. It's a racket, for sure.

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m not sure if someone already covered this, but what are you basing your vax decision on? Did someone you trust say do it or don’t do it? I don’t want to do it but there is a lot of pressure around to do it and not to do it. Does the vax actually do anything? Or is it saline like a lot of people got at first? What are your resources?

Don’t attack me, I am all about freedom of choice and not being forced. Just trying to see what I’m missing and see what everyone else is basing their decision on. I’m feeling like it’s only a matter of time before my employer requires it. They are already offering paid leave to go get it done.
    Oh I don’t know.. The people saying I have to take it are proven serial liars who eventually destroy everything they touch. Several of the vaccine makers have never even had a vaccine on the market before this. The vaccine was apparently rushed and did not go through full testing yet. I feel fine, I’d rather make my own decisions on what goes into my body. “Oh but you had vaccines as a kid”. Yeah I didn’t have a choice then and now I do. Those are a few of my reasons.

I don't tell anyone if they should get it or not though, not even my wife. Definitely a personal decision.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Extended family that was vaxxed got COVID.
    Friends that were un-vaxxed got COVID.
    Family and friends that were un-vaxxed did Not get COVID, or we're asymptomatic if they did.

Everyone is doing fine.

Regardless of what you read/hear/see, the following FACT is irrefutable: these "vaccines" haven't even existed in-use long enough to determine long-term effects. Look at a calendar.

Heck, it has barely even been 9-months, so how in the world can they say definitively it's fine for pregnant women?

In the short time these millions of guinea pigs have been getting various shots, the "adverse effects" list is huge, and includes many ways to die. That's just the stuff from the present. That list can only get Worse over time.

Multiple RN's and medical doctors in the family. None of them trust this experimental drug.

I asked my doctor (who is nauseatingly PRO-vaccine) where exactly I could go to get unbiased factual info on these vaccines. He couldn't answer that. His best advice was just to read as much as able and find something that looked like it showed "all sides" of the issue. If you'll notice, given the opportunity, he did Not recommend the CDC, the FDA, the VA, a specific study or journal, etc etc etc...

^---- All factual statements.

Wash your hands. Stay hydrated. Eat well. Take your vitamins. Live your life.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Thanks for the response. What are your sources saying about it? Do they think it is worth the risk? I’m starting to be more concerned because the “new variant” is supposedly affecting smaller children. I’ll risk a vax and any potential issues that may affect me to protect my kids.
    I have a One year old as well, so I get the concern for the new variant.

I have one sister that's completely for and one that's completely against it. I'm not sure that we know all the risks associated with it yet. If the government would just leave it alone and let the virus itself convince people, I'd be less skeptical. The whole "I' from the government and have your best interest at heart" is a little hard to swallow. The fact that they are pushing so hard is a Red Flag to me.

My biggest concerns are that we don't know the long term effects of it and the suppression of dissent from the official position (That's never been good in the long run) - All the doctors agree or we strip them of medical license and suspend them from their job and platforms for discussion.

Try to get your information from people you trust - there's a lot of good information on Guns and related subjects on here, however some people are obviously full of it.

I'm not in a position where I will tell people to get it or not get it. I'm just making my own choices. :)

Hope that helps clarify my position and choices. Just my opinion though - you have to decide what's best for you. :)

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oh I don’t know.. The people saying I have to take it are proven serial liars who eventually destroy everything they touch. Several of the vaccine makers have never even had a vaccine on the market before this. The vaccine was apparently rushed and did not go through full testing yet. I feel fine, I’d rather make my own decisions on what goes into my body. “Oh but you had vaccines as a kid”. Yeah I didn’t have a choice then and now I do. Those are a few of my reasons.

I don't tell anyone if they should get it or not though, not even my wife. Definitely a personal decision.
    And... it's not a "vaccine" like vaccines anybody has ever had before. It changes your DNA, which makes it "gene therapy". Other biological organisms that these same companies changed the DNA of these companies were able to obtain legal binding patents on the new DNA and declare physical ownership of their new product... their new never before seen DNA product. Let that sink in. You are a biological organism and they just changed your DNA, and there's nothing you can do about it and there's no legal recourse or ramifications for when these private companies say they now own YOU and YOUR DNA

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a One year old as well, so I get the concern for the new variant.

I have one sister that's completely for and one that's completely against it. I'm not sure that we know all the risks associated with it yet. If the government would just leave it alone and let the virus itself convince people, I'd be less skeptical. The whole "I' from the government and have your best interest at heart" is a little hard to swallow. The fact that they are pushing so hard is a Red Flag to me.

My biggest concerns are that we don't know the long term effects of it and the suppression of dissent from the official position (That's never been good in the long run) - All the doctors agree or we strip them of medical license and suspend them from their job and platforms for discussion.

Try to get your information from people you trust - there's a lot of good information on Guns and related subjects on here, however some people are obviously full of it.

I'm not in a position where I will tell people to get it or not get it. I'm just making my own choices. :)

Hope that helps clarify my position and choices. Just my opinion though - you have to decide what's best for you. :)

I’m on the same page. Won’t tell anyone not to get it or to get it and don’t think different of them either way. I am pro vaccine like booster shots and what not but this is honestly crazy.

I’m average health for 31 I’d say and I have been sick 3 times and tested positive 2 of those times for covid. Never more than rest, over the counter meds, and staying hydrated and forcing myself to eat even when I wasn’t hungry or feeling well. The second and third time when I was positive was at the beginning of the year when it was still in the 60-70’s outside and I would sit in the sun for as long as I could stand it outside. Sick for a little over a week and then felt better. One thing I have noticed is I now have high blood pressure which I did not have last year. I am active but not an athlete but now even remedial activities can kick my butt. It’s a strange feeling getting winded and having your heart race just doing normal everyday things.

Anyways, I have researched and it seems like a 50/50 opinion about the shot. I have family and friends that posted their vax journey on Facebook and others who post conspiracy theories and believe them lol. My doctor says get it so he doesn’t have to treat me for covid. But the way he said it was more like, everyone else is doing it and we all are gonna die one day.

What a strange time to be living through.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Have always been pro-vaccine as long as I can remember...I guess just raised that way. Got polio just before the vaccine became available...I was a lucky (recovered) victim with family members taking turns providing round the clock care for months when the local hospital was overwhelmed (did not like the physical therapy ((hurt like hell)) done by family ((after receiving training)) to keep leg from atrophy). I probably got more care than if I was in a hospital. Would have gladly taken a vaccine. Mom, aunt, wife, 2 sister in laws were nurses; uncle was a MD. Given thousands of shots to Marines. Wife's aunt died of covid. Another lady who was an acquaintance died of covid. Risk vs benefits I say; I like the benefits.

The only person mildly "pressured" was my 15yo grand daughter (got her first shot a couple of weeks ago). All other immediate family members have received info and my opinion. All when eligible have been vaccinated; masks are worn in public and school.
    Russia and China went the regular vaccine route, like what happened with the polio vaccine. "He praised" is referring to our fearless leader Biden
    Screenshot_20210817-045847_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-045911_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-050521_Chrome.jpg

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Imagine that... American government is more of a vaccine bully than blatant outright communists Russia and China

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Florida Health Department calls out the CDC on the CDC's pro-vax bullying with the CDC fake Covid numbers lie
    Screenshot_20210812-035102_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I am now checking this thread in the hopes Raven will post his talk with George Noory, my wife and I are long time C2C insiders lol

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    “Remember ma’am we’re here for your health and safety”

Attachments

• F1D2D676-07DF-412A-9E33-50626A2D9FF3.jpeg
      F1D2D676-07DF-412A-9E33-50626A2D9FF3.jpeg
      185.2 KB · Views: 79

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First and foremost I would have had to trust an actor other than trusting him to do his fluffy job...that did not happen

Top Bottom