• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    We had a plane crash in Blackwater River here in Milton not that long ago actually...
    This one. Landed in one of the local fishing holes, without a pilot. Sparked a manhunt
    Screenshot_20210814-022959_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210814-022950_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210814-022950_Chrome.jpg
      426.1 KB · Views: 59

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Wow, there's been more plane crashes around here then there should be... wonder why... could be... something in the water...
    Screenshot_20210814-022820_Chrome.jpg

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    And no I don't trust CNN or the government to tell us the real background on any plane crash. The bigger the lie the better it is believed. That guy very well could have been Jason Bourne working under the CIA front business of laundering money, drugs or NBC crap. Whoever he was, he had training to be able to jump out of an airplane, live and disappear into the crowd

Last edited:

TR-6

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are hospitals still receiving a bonus for every Covid case they report this is what the FBI calls a clue America the entire medical community owes the American public an apology for putting corrupt politics ahead of common sense science

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Are hospitals still receiving a bonus for every Covid case they report this is what the FBI calls a clue America the entire medical community owes the American public an apology for putting corrupt politics ahead of common sense science
    They are, yessir

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The is a series on Amazon Prime Video that somewhat neatly parallels our current situation.

It is called Counterpart.

There are some weird sci fi bits, espionage and an engineered flu virus.

Sent from a handheld tracking device on a remote body of water in SE Alabama.

TR-6

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have found that this is the only location I can give my opinion it seems any dissent against Covid is not allowed on any other media source that I can find it’s just a matter of time before they shut down this forum down so I would like to say one more thing before they do I wish people could get the message out that members of the medical community that go along with politics instead of scienceOne day we will be held accountable to what they did to the American people

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Trying to keep up with government?

Medicine is foremost a business run by administrators and insurance companies. Follow the money.
    Feeling more and more like livestock in the pens me and my Pop stabbed with needles at the auction. Moo

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Them: You won't be able to attend a concert or football games if you don’t take the
    1f489.png

Me: I could care less
    Them: You can't go to a large shopping mall
    Me: I'll survive
    Them: You can't drink at the bar
    Me: I’ll drink at home
    Them: You can't enter night clubs
    Me: I don't go out at night
    Them: We'll tell your employer
    Me: I’ll quit my job
    Them: You can't be in the city
    Me: I’ll stay at home
    Them: You can't go to McDonald's or Burger King
    Me: I don’t need it anyway
    Them: You can't eat at restaurants
    Me: I'll order takeout or I will cook at home (preferred)
    Them: You can't shop at large grocery stores
    Me: I can grow my own food and continue to buy from local farmers
    Them: You can't be part of society
    Me: I already checked out
    Them: Your kids can't come to school
    Me: I'll homeschool
    Them: You'll be on your own
    Me: I'm surrounded by my family and tribe and all the people reaching the same conclusion all over the world
    Them: You can't choose for yourself
    Me: I just did
    Them: What can we tempt you with?
    Me: Nothing
    “When they have nothing you want they have no power. And that's when power comes to the people."

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m not sure if someone already covered this, but what are you basing your vax decision on? Did someone you trust say do it or don’t do it? I don’t want to do it but there is a lot of pressure around to do it and not to do it. Does the vax actually do anything? Or is it saline like a lot of people got at first? What are your resources?

Don’t attack me, I am all about freedom of choice and not being forced. Just trying to see what I’m missing and see what everyone else is basing their decision on. I’m feeling like it’s only a matter of time before my employer requires it. They are already offering paid leave to go get it done.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I’m not sure if someone already covered this, but what are you basing your vax decision on? Did someone you trust say do it or don’t do it? I don’t want to do it but there is a lot of pressure around to do it and not to do it. Does the vax actually do anything? Or is it saline like a lot of people got at first? What are your resources?
    Good Question.

I'm basing my decision on the potential cost, vs the potential benefit to me. Not for herd immunity, not to save grandma... Those talking points keep changing and I don't trust the veracity of them.

Do as much research as you can. Trust who you think you can trust and make your choice - No one is getting out alive anyway. :)
    I trust my wife (Nurse in ICU), two sisters (Both RNs), and my mom (Professor of Chemistry and all sorts of other things). I also try to read up on different reports of both the Virus and the Vaccine. At the end of the day, there is so much conflicting information, that all you can do is make your decision and move on with your life.

I think the original point of the thread was that people don't want to be forced to do something. Most responses to this thread have been in agreement with that way of thinking. :)

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good Question.

I'm basing my decision on the potential cost, vs the potential benefit to me. Not for herd immunity, not to save grandma... Those talking points keep changing and I don't trust the veracity of them.

Do as much research as you can. Trust who you think you can trust and make your choice - No one is getting out alive anyway. :)
    I trust my wife (Nurse in ICU), two sisters (Both RNs), and my mom (Professor of Chemistry and all sorts of other things). I also try to read up on different reports of both the Virus and the Vaccine. At the end of the day, there is so much conflicting information, that all you can do is make your decision and move on with your life.

I think the original point of the thread was that people don't want to be forced to do something. Most responses to this thread have been in agreement with that way of thinking. :)
    Thanks for the response. What are your sources saying about it? Do they think it is worth the risk? I’m starting to be more concerned because the “new variant” is supposedly affecting smaller children. I’ll risk a vax and any potential issues that may affect me to protect my kids.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Have always been pro-vaccine as long as I can remember...I guess just raised that way. Got polio just before the vaccine became available...I was a lucky (recovered) victim with family members taking turns providing round the clock care for months when the local hospital was overwhelmed (did not like the physical therapy ((hurt like hell)) done by family ((after receiving training)) to keep leg from atrophy). I probably got more care than if I was in a hospital. Would have gladly taken a vaccine. Mom, aunt, wife, 2 sister in laws were nurses; uncle was a MD. Given thousands of shots to Marines. Wife's aunt died of covid. Another lady who was an acquaintance died of covid. Risk vs benefits I say; I like the benefits.

The only person mildly "pressured" was my 15yo grand daughter (got her first shot a couple of weeks ago). All other immediate family members have received info and my opinion. All when eligible have been vaccinated; masks are worn in public and school.

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This virus type is not new. It does not appear to be some super virus.That being said, my wife and I both were taught the standard viral and bacterial protocols for medical professionals and LE. Those standards were thrown out when this started and then praised later ( ie sunlight good, open air good, sea water and air good, chlorine good).
    We have decided that we will not get a vaccine that has not been vetted for a disease that does not have a higher than normal severe health problems/ death than seasonal respiratory infections.
    I don't know /understand what their endgame is but refuse to be a test dummy for drug companies who CANNOT be held responsible if problems crop up later. The "Experts" have said that Vaxed and non vaxed people have the same carrying capacity of the virus so that I am no threat to faxed people.
    We are retired , in good heath with no ongoing conditions.
    We do not have any ill will to those who choose to get the shot, I dont know or need to know your circumstances. Do what you need to do for you and we will for ours.
    Just my dollars worth

Top Bottom