• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bac3996

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our prayers daily go out for a hurt rider who needs as much help as he can get from his other riding and non-riding brothers.

Safety Prayer
    Dear Lord, as we set out on the road this morning, we ask you to protect us from reckless drivers and motorists how do not care about their lives or the lives of other road users. Save us from drunk drivers and bring us home in one piece. Encompass us with your strength that we may ride safely and reach thousands of people for the glory of your holy name. May everything we do be for your Kingdom and not for our selfish interests. Through Jesus’ name, we believe and pray, Amen.

Attachments

• 649fb49e6588b23e38323e55ac7246fa (1).jpg
      649fb49e6588b23e38323e55ac7246fa (1).jpg
      21.4 KB · Views: 25

Steelwaver

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I truly am sorry, brother, for everything that is going on with you and your family. I hope everything is alright and the in-laws are able to relocate.

I am praying for you all!

BobbyL

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Quick update and any help would be much appreciated. My brother inlaw is doing alot better. He finally walked his first steps with a walker yesterday. His right arm is still paralyzed. We won't know anything on it for atleast 6 months. Dr. Says the vascular system has to heal before they can attempt any type of corrections on his arm. He is still very weak but getting stronger each day. They are looking at letting him out of the hospital possibly Thursday. Here is where we could really use the help!!!! So, as I mentioned previously. My father and mother inlaw are having to relocate here due to being forced out of their home in Tampa. We have been looking high and low for a home for them so we can bring my brother inlaw home. We have not had much luck. We believe the rental my I laws had in alabama ended up being a scam. They said they sent out a partial refund I believe it was the 3rd or 4th but they have not received anything. We have the money to get them a home. IF ANYONE HERE KNOWS OF A PLACE FOR RENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. 2 OR 3 BEDROOMS IS ALL THEY NEED. IT CAN BE ANYWHERE BETWEEN PACE MILTON ALL THE WAY OVER TO HOLMES COUNTY. WE JUST NEED THEM WITHIN 45 MINUTES OF US. WE ALSO STILL HAVE THE GO FUND ME UP AND GOING. IF YOU GUYS COULD SHARE IT FOR US, WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT AS EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED HAS BEEN VERY COSTLY. PHARIS (brother inlaw) WILL BE OUT OF WORK INDEFINITELY. MY INLAWS ARE ON FIXED INCOME. MY WIFE AND I ARE HELPING WITH AS MUCH AS WE CAN BUT LIKE MOST WE ARE FAR FROM RICH. IF ANYONE HAS DONATED TO THE GO FUND ME, THANK YOU. WE DONT HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA SO I ASK PEOPLE TO HELP SHARE THE LINK. THANKS TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP US SHARE IT!!! PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A HOUSE FOR RENT PLEASE LET US KNOW.

BobbyL

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Thanks guys. The power of prayer is real. We thank and love each and everyone of you. It's truly humbling to see the world still has people with compassion. We as a family are very prideful and find it hard to ask for help. The chain of events recently has truly humbled not only me but I see it in the family as well. We really appreciate all the kind words and prayers.

Top Bottom