• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My pet peeve is one that I run across on a daily basis. In the job I am in it amazes me that when trying to find a home or business I can not find one building (or business sign) with an address on it in the span of a half mile. It seems to me businesses would want people to be able to find them but nooooo! They have no address on their building. There isn't an address on the next ten buildings either! Wait, there's an address! Make a U-turn, it has to be back there somewhere. I pull in and think to my self;" I bet they would get more customers if people could actually find them".

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Being that I'm quickly sliding towards old fart status I have many pet peeves. Probably the one that comes up the most is being tailgated, cussed out for doing the speed limit and also being verbally assaulted for not turning right on red at the one stop light I hit on a regular basis that is CLEARY marked "NO RIGHT ON RED".

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those FRIGGEN Blue headlights. People drive pickup trucks that the headlights on even a stock truck are about chest high. Then the Macho guys that put a 6 in lift kit in there truck and a set of those mocho 36 inch mudders on.

Those damn blue lights blind anyone in a regular sized car for a 1/2 mile before you ever meet the truck Seems that most people that install them don't know there is a thing called a screw that is used to adjust headlights installed on almost every pickup sold in the us.

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think it was George Carlin who said something like "Everyone who is going slower then him was an "IDIOT "and everyone who passed him was a "MANIAC".

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those FRIGGEN Blue headlights. People drive pickup trucks that the headlights on even a stock truck are about chest high. Then the Macho guys that put a 6 in lift kit in there truck and a set of those mocho 36 inch mudders on.

Those damn blue lights blind anyone in a regular sized car for a 1/2 mile before you ever meet the truck Seems that most people that install them don't know there is a thing called a screw that is used to adjust headlights installed on almost every pickup sold in the us.

Yep, I'm the asshole that slows down until they pass me and then turn my brights on while I follow them.

My other pet peeve is the morons around here that pass in a no passing zone. Also, the chuckle heads that have a CDL are suppose to be professional drivers, but drive like 14 year old girls with a new cell phone usually seen driving a dump truck, cement truck, school bus or garbage truck.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This morning driving back from PCola it was raining really hard...people don't have their headlights on but love to put their flashers on and go 5 miles in the fast lane as the semis pass by in the right lane. If you want to drive 5 on the I10 with no headlights and flashers..you should probably just get off on an exit and hang out for a while.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty sure those blue headlights everyone hates are not factory. I was reading up on upgrading my headlights and saw a lot about that. Apparently you can buy new tech bulbs that can plug into older headlights but the reflectors are not compatible. Supposedly illegal and everyone complains. Heard the same thing from a friend in auto parts when I asked about them for my '04 Silverado.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Keep a little hand held spotlight my friend lol
    Mine are people that:
    1. text and drive
    2. don't use their turn signal
    3. drive slow in the lefft lane
    4. that are on their phone while at supper
    5. don't flush the toilet or wipe the seat afte they piss on it
    6. smack their food
    I'm sure I have more but when I come home my dogs make it a lot better.

Last edited:

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't eat at fast food restaurants except in extreme emergency conditions. One reason is that mothers struggling with a small child don't hesitate to plop them down right on the counter when paying for a meal. Ladies, IT'S A FOOD SERVICE COUNTER, NOT A BABY PERCH!. Naturally most of these kids are carrying a load; it's what babies do.

I find it disgusting, but there is a special hormone which kicks in when women become mothers which makes them immune to poop. Hint: I DON'T HAVE THAT HORMONE. You probably think your kids poop is wonderful............ I don't.

Here's one other tip to mothers. When the Pampers package says; "Up to 25 pounds", that means the weight of your kid, NOT how much poop the diapers can hold. You may love your filthy child, and most likely you do.............. but I don't, especially when you place them on a food preparation surface.

PensacolaEd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When Pete Moore says he is located "2 miles from NAS Pensacola (or the home of the World famous Blue Angels)". I worked at NAS, and it is more than two miles to the IHOP, and at least another 2 miles to his dealership. Just a little thing, but if he would consistently lie about that, why would I trust him to give me a fair deal?

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't eat at fast food restaurants except in extreme emergency conditions. One reason is that mothers struggling with a small child don't hesitate to plop them down right on the counter when paying for a meal. Ladies, IT'S A FOOD SERVICE COUNTER, NOT A BABY PERCH!. Naturally most of these kids are carrying a load; it's what babies do.

I find it disgusting, but there is a special hormone which kicks in when women become mothers which makes them immune to poop. Hint: I DON'T HAVE THAT HORMONE. You probably think your kids poop is wonderful............ I don't.

Here's one other tip to mothers. When the Pampers package says; "Up to 25 pounds", that means the weight of your kid, NOT how much poop the diapers can hold. You may love your filthy child, and most likely you do.............. but I don't, especially when you place them on a food preparation surface.

OK This had me snorting coffee out my nose first thing in the morning. So sad but so true.

Idoono

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Slow drivers in the left lane on Hwy 98. Why is it they'll move over on the interstate but think it's cool to go 5-10 mph under the speed limit on 98 and camp out in the left lane.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The wear and abuse my vehicle's brakes incur when applying excess pedal force to avoid a moronic driver that cannot stop and wait for traffic to clear before pulling out. Then these same "drivers" that are in such a hurry to get where they're going that they're willing to risk an accident will take 2 miles to reach the 45mph speed limit once they've successfully become a hazard to navigation to the rest of the traffic.

I was always taught never do anything that would cause another driver to have to take any kind of evasive action. Just because there's 75' between vehicles going 45mph that doesn't mean you have room to squeeze your 12' grossly underpowered japwagon eyesore in between them from a dead stop !!!!!!!

Rick

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Drivers who get mad because other drivers don't drive like they think they should drive.

Yeah, it's very unreasonable to expect the folks around you to take your, a total stranger, welfare into consideration. Who the hell do people think they are, obeying speed limits and figuring in velocities and other basic laws of physics while hurtling down the highway in 2 tons of steel? I know I'm offended when I see someone come to a full stop and I consider it a personal affront when someone yields the right of way to me instead of racing me to arrive at the exact same position in space at the exact same moment.

Law abiding, considerate jerks.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I obey every traffic law I am aware of - I'm on your side Sean. (you disagreeable cuss) I'm talking about the ones that get mad because I do obey the rules. Reason I obey the rules: I don't want to talk to LEO in an official capacity ever again.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just looked up to see if there was a way to add one touch to my Z. First car to not have it and I find myself not signaling anymore. I'll buy it soon it actually bugs me that I don't signal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom