• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    How would it be a miscarriage of justice? Cleaning ones gun and negligently discharging it and killing ones spouse, should that individual be charged with manslaughter?
    What would be accomplished by ruining a kid’s life?
    Do you think the victim would want his buddy charged?
    I’m not saying that the circumstances don’t fit the legal definition of manslaughter. I’m saying to charge this kid would serve no purpose.
    But I’m a Republican. I’m fine with somebody having an opinion different than mine.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I’m not saying that the circumstances don’t fit the legal definition of manslaughter. I’m saying to charge this kid would serve no purpose.
    But I’m a Republican. I’m fine with somebody having an opinion different than mine.

I was on that side until I read more. Apparently the driver had already hit someone and the rest of them were saying to stop and slow down.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    This is a tough one. As I said earlier two families are forever changed.
    Tragic. . . . yes
    Dumb. . . . yes
    Immature. . . . yes
    Irresponsible. . . .absolutely
    Malice. . . . probably not
    What would it accomplish NOT to charge? Our system of justice seeks equity, but do we ever get there? Accountability, sometimes. BTW The driver is not a kid. He can vote, take a life in the service of the country, incur debt, make most adult decisions for himself.
    Do you think the victim (we don't know they were buddies, they knew each other) would want charges brought? That's a rhetorical question. We can't know.
    The purpose of a charge would show that in the end we are a nation of laws. The intent is everyone can seek justice in our system. If it is proven you are the one responsible for the death of a person, the system wants justice. You don't like the system, change it.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Those that say it would serve no purpose? I'm pretty sure it would teach the guy driving the truck to be more careful and think about his actions so his future actions don't cause anyone else's death. This world is going to shit because most in society now aren't held accountable for their actions.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I FEEL BAD FOR FAMILIES ! BUT THAT Deer in headlight stare is strange , no fear no regret just OVERLOAD ? NO DISCRIPTION OF EMOTIONS , POWERS THAT BE SEEM TO BE CONTROLLING THIS FAIRLY TIGHT . TOURIST BOARD IN ACTION ? HOW OFTEN VEHICLES INVOLVED WITH RETAINING PONDS ! NO FENCE YOUNG PEAPLE'S PLAYGROUND ?
    JUST A FEW QUESTIONS .

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They are charging the driver with negligent manslaughter. Seems harsh for a dumb kid’s prank.
    Lord knows I did a lot of stupid things when I was a kid.
    That's because his name isn't "Alec Baldwin"...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Somebody died during the commission of a crime. That should be a murder charge. It doesn't matter how he died or what kind of crime it was or if the dead guy consented or the age of the men involved

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    G
    Somebody died during the commission of a crime. That should be a murder charge. It doesn't matter how he died or what kind of crime it was or if the dead guy consented or the age of the men involved
    GRAND THEFT AUTO , BABY SITTER - VIOLENCE WHITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS . 65 YEARS OLD FELT AND LEARNED FROM OTHERS, YOUTH ARE SMART BUT LACKING . BE SAFE AND NOT STUPID .

Top Bottom