• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Castings mostly. The originals were machined. Its not that the ones you find online are bad, they will certainly do the job with a little work to get them to fit properly and some adjustments.
    Thanks, makes sense, to me it seems finding that part on e-bay and the like would be easier then getting one at a show.. BUUUT many times the holding it is most the fun and the best way to confirm its fits your needs.

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Same people mostly, prices all over the place, mostly a little higher than last show. One guy had a sign stating "everything at reduced price", the rifle I was interested there was no reduction in price. Another vender was asking MSRP plus on almost all of his pistols. Mast "parts" were higher than last show. Ammo was a little higher than online. So, I guess I would say SOS

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jon and Wade are no longer in the building if you need a pocket watch let me know

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    A great unparalleled selection! The best selection under one roof in this area. Expect to spend a few hours and you still won't see everything! I usually make three or four laps thru the tables to see everything. Stop and talk to dealers and ask what's under the table that they haven't got room to display too. Go digging thru every box of possibles. It's a real treasure hunt! The best deals are walking thru the door with individuals. Spend time near the front door. Grab a seat at the bar by the door and just watch what comes in when you want to take a break
    Yep, every now and then a hot looking chick with a low cut blouse showing plenty of cleavage will come wandering in. A little eye candy helps to make up for that ten dollar admission fee, lol .:)

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    I went to the show, I hadn’t been to a Pensacola show in probably a year. Yes, it is gun show pricing still, but prices weren’t nearly as ridiculous as they were a year ago. And still some good deals to be had. One dealer had great pricing on Holosuns, including the 507c x2 (green) for $320, and $280 on the red. That’s about the best deal I can get on them, even online, so I consider it good gun show pricing. And another dealer had p80 80% kits for $140, which is the best price I see on them now, since they are out of stock in most places.

Southernlost

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I went to the show, I hadn’t been to a Pensacola show in probably a year. Yes, it is gun show pricing still, but prices weren’t nearly as ridiculous as they were a year ago. And still some good deals to be had. One dealer had great pricing on Holosuns, including the 507c x2 (green) for $320, and $280 on the red. That’s about the best deal I can get on them, even online, so I consider it good gun show pricing. And another dealer had p80 80% kits for $140, which is the best price I see on them now, since they are out of stock in most places.
    I left as the feds were walkin in ..what the hell was that about

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Friend of mine went and wasn't too impressed. Was thinking of going looking for 5.7 ammo/components among other things. But may skip this one.

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Few dealers had primers ranging from$80-$100. Powder there at $45/ lb and up. Gun prices average to high depending on if it was in demand

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Was the guy there that usually has all the nice pre-lock Smith & Wessons in the nice display cases?
    He sets up on the right as you come in the door. I haven’t seen him the last couple of shows.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I saw some crazy prices like $30 for 50rd of 22mag while I sold some for $18 per 50.

I had lots of people complaining and I seen the most crazy facial expression you would of ever seen about the price of my Norinco MAK90 ak47 because they remember them for $200 back in the day.... thats like complaining that a mint 69 Camero cost $80,000 because you remember when they cost $4500, lol. GOOD LUCK FINDING ONE FOR THEM OLD PRICES!!!!!!!!!! what rock are people sleeping under? Inflation, inflation, inflation, soon a bottle of water will coat $15... oh wait they already do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom